[Nintendo OC's] Main Page

DEADname_UNREAL's Avatar DEADname_UNREAL4/19/14 6:42 pm
4/27/2014 5:54 am
Morneite's Avatar Morneite
Welcome to the Nintendo OC Page. If you would like to make one, please choose from the following applications.

Pokemon:
Click to reveal
Pokemon:
Type (Can only pick two.):
Story:
Attitude:
Favorite Move:
Moveset (Can only pick four.):
Side:
Other Things To Mention (Such as clothes or things to wear):

Mario:
Click to reveal
Yoshi:
Name:
Color:
Choice of weapon:
Story:
Attitude:
Side:

Koopa:
Name:
Color:
Choice of Weapon:
Story:
Attitude:
Side:

Toad:
Name:
Color:
Choice of Weapon:
Story:
Attitude:
Side:

Kirby:
Click to reveal
Star Warrior:
Name:
Color:
Special Elemental Power (Pokemon Type sort of thing):
Favorite Copy Ability:
Attitude:
Story:
Side:

Waddle Dee:
Name:
Color:
Attitude:
Story:
Side:

Applications:
Click to reveal
Yoshi:
Name: Yoshi
Color: Green
Choice of weapon: Yoshk's Sword (A sword found in the Yoshi Temple)
Story: After returning to the Glitzpit, he was lead into a downward spiral, and now, in Yoshi's Island. He is a god and the mayor of the island.
Attitude: Quiet, Smart,
Side: Good
Other Things To Mention (Such as clothes or things to wear): A sword would be
nice...

Charmander:
Pokemon: Charmander
Type (Can only pick two.): Dragon / Fire (because Charizard never got to be it. Atleast charmander did. ;p)
Story: Charmander was frozen for multiple years, however somehow the flame went going. Upon thickening out, it was found out that he had attempted to evolve multiple times, however, he failed, and became a mix of the evolutions. (shiny.) He became a black charmander with a cyan tail, and glowing cyan eyes.
Attitude: Agressive.
Favorite Move: Flamethrower (if you're adding this, make flames cyan)
Moveset: Flamethrower, Ember, Fire spin, and Draco Meteor
Side: front?
Other Things To Mention: None.

Gallasion
Pokemon: Gallade
Type (Can only pick two): Ghost/Fighting
Story:
In the Great Pokemon War, Gallasion was an influential leader of the Psychic forces in their conquest against the Ghost Legion. His quick wit and extremely reliability caused him to be loved by his allies, and feared by his adversaries. However, he had a crucial weakness. He fell in love a tad too easily... During the Battle of Shadow Canyon, Gallasion fell in love with a Gardevoir that he believed to be from his own forces. However, it was a Zoroark, and the Zoroark captured Gallasion and tortured him. He was filled with Dark energy, but managed to escape the jaws of Zoroark before he had been completely hypnotized. Now, after the war, Gallasion roams the Pokearth, dreaming for revenge. He has a fractured headpiece from the Battle of Nightlocke Gulch, and His pink crest has turned solid black. His faced is ripped off on one side, revealing a pitch black under-skin and a glowing red eye. The same side of his body is also ripped, and it is black, with flowing red veins. However, the rest of him is normal.

Attitude: Pre-Capture: Intelligent, Kind, Caring, Strong; Post Capture: Quiet, Hateful, Vengeful
Favorite Move: Shadow Force
Moveset (Can only pick four): Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Shadow Force, Swords Dance
Side: Front, if I interpret you correctly.
Other Things To Mention (Such as clothes or things to wear): No clothes.

Rapidash:
Pokemon: Rapidash
Type (Can only pick two.): Fire/Flying
Story: At the stables, one Ponyta became increasingly curious of the greater pokemon than he. He found portals left by Cyrus' experiments in his travels, and stepped into one. It transported him into a world with no floor, and the flying legendaries flapping around him. As he fell, he screamed out; he didn't want to die! This pain became a forced evolution, becoming a Rapidash with flame wings! By this I mean the flames are White and Grey as if he's flying.
Attitude: Carefree.
Favorite Move: Protect.
Moveset: Protect, fly, inferno, tackle.
Side: Front/side.

Character Art:
Click to reveal
Yoshi:

Charmander:

Gallasion:

Rapidash:
DEADname_UNREAL
Level 21 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ToadDan
04/26/2014 1:29 pm
Level 45 : Master Sheep
Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Name: Wi-Fli
Types: Psychic-Electric, levitate ability
Story: A Pokemon that was supposed to be just another normal Porygon-Z, but the machine making him got hacked and all of the lab's electricity was absorbed into Wi-Fli. His name was chosen by the scientists making him before the electricity thing happened, because apparently one of the scientists though since he was a computer bird, Wi-Fli made sense.
Attitude: Hasty, Confident, Humorous
Favorite Move: Tri-Attack ('cuz it's boss)
Moveset: Tri-Attack, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Moonblast
Side: Front
Other things to mention: His wing/arm things are lightning bolts, he has an electric aura, his eyes have little lightning bolts in them and are orange, and his body is yellow and blue.
Morneite
04/24/2014 11:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Pokemon: T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TYPHLOSION!
Type (Can only pick two.):Fireee and Fightingggg because that's totally not overused
Story: Once upon a time, The End. jk. There was once a lonely cyndaquil who just wanted to play. Instead of that, he sat in a lab all day! Sitting quiet and lonely in his Pokeball, he dreamt of one day, having a brawl. And so one day, once the trainers started out, he didn't get chosen, AGAIN, without doubt. The little Cyndaquil ran away from the lab, deciding he wanted to look PewDiePie fab! And the days went past, things got cold, but the little, now Quilava, is still quite bold. one day, a brave trainer went up to the fiery beast, and decided to capture it! Well, that was the plan, at least. The Quilava ran away with all it's might, and entered a cave, and got a bit of a fright. a herd of Zubat charging at him, fast! "What do i do now!?" the little Quilava asked. And, a month later all the Zubat gone. The Quilava sat, and thought of what he's done (yes i know that rhyme, but it still ends with the same letters! it counts, right?) When suddenly he noticed a white glow around him, "It's finally happening! I'm finally evolving!", Until he evolved he did not know. He was a corrupt Typhlosion, He can make it snow! A Winter Typhlosion, to be exact. He could even use Ice Type attacks! He was fluffier, and bluer, than the other ones were. His flame on his back was lit alight, coloured light blue! What a strange form, but yes, this is true. And even now he's sleeping in that cave, away from the trainers, hidden safe. The game is saved. (u wot m8 do u evn poetry)
Attitude: "Frosty"...
Favorite Move: Burning Freeze (OOO MADE UP MOVE WHADDAYA GUNNA DO BOUT IT M8 FITE ME IRL)
Moveset (Can only pick four.):Burning Freeze, Ice Flame, Flaming Icicle, Flaming Snowball (AWWW YE MOAR NON-CANON MOVES YO)
Side: good i guess? meh??
Other Things To Mention (Such as clothes or things to wear): noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo except recolour the typhlosion sprite to cold colours and make the fire icicles
DEADname_UNREAL
04/26/2014 1:27 pm
The custom moves are cheating. Please use regular ones, okay?
Morneite
04/27/2014 5:54 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
ok ;-;
Fav Move: Fire Pledge
Move Set: Fire Pledge, Flame Burst, Scald and Sheer Cold.
ak47sniperaxe
04/24/2014 9:00 am
Level 25 : Expert Narwhal
Pokemon: Rapidash
Type (Can only pick two.): Fire/Flying
Story: At the stables, one Ponyta became increasingly curious of the greater pokemon than he. He found portals left by Cyrus' experiments in his travels, and stepped into one. It transported him into a world with no floor, and the flying legendaries flapping around him. As he fell, he screamed out; he didn't want to die! This pain became a forced evolution, becoming a Rapidash with flame wings! By this I mean the flames are White and Grey as if he's flying.
Attitude: Carefree.
Favorite Move: Protect.
Moveset: Protect, fly, inferno, tackle.
Side: Front/side.
DEADname_UNREAL
04/26/2014 1:23 pm
Nice.
Chron
04/24/2014 8:50 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Pokemon: Gallasion (Gallade)
Type (Can only pick two): Ghost/Fighting
Story:
In the Great Pokemon War, Gallasion was an influential leader of the Psychic forces in their conquest against the Ghost Legion. His quick wit and extremely reliability caused him to be loved by his allies, and feared by his adversaries. However, he had a crucial weakness. He fell in love a tad too easily... During the Battle of Shadow Canyon, Gallasion fell in love with a Gardevoir that he believed to be from his own forces. However, it was a Zoroark, and the Zoroark captured Gallasion and tortured him. He was filled with Dark energy, but managed to escape the jaws of Zoroark before he had been completely hypnotized. Now, after the war, Gallasion roams the Pokearth, dreaming for revenge. He has a fractured headpiece from the Battle of Nightlocke Gulch, and His pink crest has turned solid black. His faced is ripped off on one side, revealing a pitch black under-skin and a glowing red eye. The same side of his body is also ripped, and it is black, with flowing red veins. However, the rest of him is normal.

Attitude: Pre-Capture: Intelligent, Kind, Caring, Strong; Post Capture: Quiet, Hateful, Vengeful
Favorite Move: Shadow Force
Moveset (Can only pick four): Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Shadow Force, Swords Dance
Side: Front, if I interpret you correctly.
Other Things To Mention (Such as clothes or things to wear): No clothes.
DEADname_UNREAL
04/26/2014 1:12 pm
Such a dark story.
jackielove8_
04/23/2014 9:25 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
I have a Wii and a 3DS
.....oh I think I am off topic o.O......
Austin_Craft_
04/23/2014 9:15 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Pokemon: Charmander
Type (Can only pick two.): Dragon / Fire (because Charizard never got to be it. Atleast charmander did. ;p)
Story: Charmander was frozen for multiple years, however somehow the flame went going. Upon thickening out, it was found out that he had attempted to evolve multiple times, however, he failed, and became a mix of the evolutions. (shiny.) He became a black charmander with a cyan tail, and glowing cyan eyes.
Attitude: Agressive.
Favorite Move: Flamethrower (if you're adding this, make flames cyan)
Moveset: Flamethrower, Ember, Fire spin, and Draco Meteor
Side: front?
DEADname_UNREAL
04/23/2014 10:20 pm
Finished your art:

Lovely story by the way.
Austin_Craft_
04/24/2014 8:36 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Thanks, I didn't really know what you meant by side. Looks great, btw.
DEADname_UNREAL
04/23/2014 10:12 pm
lol, side front. That's funny. I meant good or bad. Anyways, I'll make him facing the front, but I can infer he's an anti hero.
Flying_Flames_13
04/23/2014 9:08 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
No
DEADname_UNREAL
04/23/2014 9:10 pm
Wow. So blunt. If you're here to be a bum, then you can leave. But I'd be glad to have you here if you were to be nicer.
DEADname_UNREAL
04/23/2014 9:05 pm
Bump. Come on people, please post on this..
LegoSpidermanFan
04/20/2014 11:38 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
make what?
\
i might be interested
DEADname_UNREAL
04/20/2014 11:14 pm
I wanted to make pixel art of your OC.
Xyifer12
04/20/2014 11:47 am