My Story

Druxe's Avatar Druxe8/24/14 9:41 am
8/25/2014 9:31 pm
irritatedCat's Avatar irritatedCat
POSTED A NEW THREAD FOR THIS

REQUESTING THREAD LOCK
Druxe
Level 30 : Artisan Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

irritatedCat
08/25/2014 6:21 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
This is a cool story and all, but you make it sound like you're all macho and all powerful.
Druxe
08/25/2014 9:16 pm
Quotes directly from story:

Quote 1:

Finally. I closed the workbench. I opened my inventory. And at last, I equipped my first diamond chestplate. I ran as fast as I could to show EnderCat5. He didn’t seem impressed because he had full enchanted diamond armor and tools. I was so jealous of his swag. He followed me down into a cave. I nearly died a few times but he saved my life.

Quote 2:

We agreed on heading to the mob grinder. We stumbled across an enderman.

"AHHHHHH!!” I screamed.

I was down to two hearts with no food. I swung my sword randomly closing my eyes hoping I had hit him. I opened my eyes slowly. There was pork at my feet and Endercat standing in front of me with an enderpearl at his feet.

"You saved me and got me food!" I exclaimed.

Quote 3:

“Umm let’s go to my house and I can give you some ir-” I started.

I stopped talking and stared in awe as Endercat equipped fully enchanted diamond armor and tools.

“But… But… But… HOW!!?” I exclaimed!

Only towards the end I sort of headed towards what you said, and I only did it for entertainment.
irritatedCat
08/25/2014 9:31 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
We raced back to the spawn area and I won. We decided to go mining tomorrow. It was late so we hopped in our beds and went to sleep.

I got out and killed him by tossing him into lava. It taught him to be kind and not throw your friend that you got invited onto a server from into a ravine to get your items for your inventory in a sandbox game called Minecraft that you play usi-

I broke up and flew away. I put a bedrock above him. I didn’t let him get out, so he was forced to kill himself. He lost all his OP items so I went in survival mode and took it. After that, we both apologized and prepared ourselves for more funny adventures, the following day,

At that point, I was as rich as a King, I mined for hours before he woke up so when I went to enchanting, the snapshot enchanting was a breeze. I easily got full diamond enchanted armor, almost as good as Endercats and a god sword just like his. But the thing was. My bow was better than his armor advantage. So, I challenged him to a PVP battle.

We went to the server’s arena. We faced each other and walked backward 10 steps… Slowly.. I rubbed sweat off my forehead, I was scared. My heart pounded with a mix of fear and excitement, I couldn’t give up now, I spent so much time mining and enchanting. I charged at him at full speed! My heart racing! Our swords clashed with large booms! I ran back away. I pulled my bow out. Haha perfect! At the skeleton grinder I had picked up tons of arrows! I was doing great! I shot him once! I missed the second time, I shot him the third time! Perfect head shot! I ran over to him while his head was spinning. I had to do this. He would respawn, I couldn’t lose.
Ashfur4ever
08/25/2014 6:30 pm
Level 33 : Artisan uwu
;p
KingRex35
08/25/2014 9:42 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
I liked how you made Ender seem like a total jerk. (He is not)
Druxe
08/25/2014 6:06 pm
Lol, it was for entertainment, the note at the bottom says that he isn't like that at all. So I don't ruin his reputation.
KingRex35
08/25/2014 9:21 pm
Oh sorry I meant to say "At the end he said he isn't mean, and he isn't." Sorry for the misconfusion.
Druxe
08/25/2014 8:38 am
Anybody? I would like to know peoples favorite part of the story. My favorite is the ending.

"Bump, I guess," Druxe typed as he groaned with no replies to his thread.

"You have a good chance of winning," his sister exclaimed as she stared at his story in awe.

"Thanks, bu-------

Sorry guys! I just sorta got into writing again.
anonpmc1206640
08/24/2014 6:27 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
KingRex35
08/24/2014 5:02 pm
I love it.
Druxe
08/24/2014 5:07 pm
Thanks!

If you enjoyed it, please diamond/comment/favorite the blog post to make it more known! Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome