4/11/2020 12:04 pm
Terrentol's Avatar Terrentol
该地图被非法翻拍

space.bilibili.com/220807253/video
这是bilibili上的一个帐户,非法使用了很多地图来记录视频并对其上传以牟利,其中包括许多著名的地图。袭击了他,但他仍然无动于衷。

如果您的地图被抄袭以牟取暴利,并且您需要关于bilibili的帮助,您可以来找我,我会尽力帮助findreamawa@qq.com

The map was illegally remade

This is an account on bilibili that illegally uses many maps to make videos and upload them for profit, including many famous maps. Many people attacked him, but he remained indifferent.

If your map is made a video for profit by him, and you need help on bilibili, you can come to me and I will try my best to help findreamawa@qq.com
(My English is too bad :(
Yizhouuu
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Terrentol
04/07/2020 5:33 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
history
Illegal, no. Wrong, yes. Hope you guys find a way to stop him...

Minecraft creations are technically under creative commons, and if you provide a download or any public use of your map/creation, there are no legal repercussions for remaking, using, and distributing said creations. I mean yeah, its kind of a jerk move to do that, but its not illegal.
Yizhouuu
04/10/2020 11:14 pm
Thank you! The title was translated by google so emm there's some translation error:p (auctually i don't know how to translate it, maybe "violate the regulations" is better?
Terrentol
04/11/2020 12:04 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
Oh, yeah, that's fine, violate the regulations works.
CHorse
04/07/2020 5:29 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
Good luck with everything!
Yizhouuu
04/04/2020 7:56 am
just recently
Yizhouuu
04/02/2020 7:47 pm
He always hid from the limelight when many people reported him, .deleted all the evidence. when people's attention went down, he continued to do the things what he used to do But at no time did he obtain the consent of the original author.
how do i delete account
04/02/2020 6:57 am
Level 37 : Artisan Artist
TRANSLATION:
The map was illegally remade

This is an account on bilibili that illegally uses many maps to record videos and upload them for profit, including many famous maps. Many people attacked him, but he remained indifferent.

If your map is copied for profit, and you need help with bilibili, you can come to me and I will try my best to help findreamawa@qq.com
Captainprice187ALT
04/02/2020 6:32 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
From what I was able to make of a google translate translation, the profile the link sends you to is a person who has stolen multiple maps and posted them on his profile. And from what I can tell he has also claimed them as his own work (This one is hard to make out, but I've seen maps tagged with "My World" when translated to English but this is unreliable because of how bad Google Translate is) but has also posted links to the original map makers and original downloads, including ones on this website. I have no idea if he has set up download links for the projects which give him revenue because I don't even know how to make an account, only the actual text is translated and none of the button texts, because they're either images or, are in some format that can't be translated, and basically you need an account to download anything off of the site.

TLDR: Dude stole some work and posted it onto a website, may have claimed it as their own work but probably not and has links to the original project in the description but may or may not have downloads set up where the user earns revenue.
Yizhouuu
04/02/2020 7:42 am
Sorrry,I forget to write in English.XD That account on bilibili upload many Video for the map that isn't his.The video's title was"爆肝一周",which means that He took a lot effort on "his" work.And also he take part in the "充电计划",Which can make him money.And also,He wrote the "original" when he submitted.It's against the rules.We try to stop him but he insist that he is Right,and He is still uploading videos by using the maps on PMC.(SORRY my English is so bad)
HoboMaggot
04/02/2020 3:52 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob

2.1Preferred Speaking Language

English is the primary speaking language of this community. In regards to submissions, if images adequately provide a preview of the content that everyone can understand, we don't mind supplemental descriptions in other languages. We still recommend providing an English translation and may ask for one in some cases.
Yizhouuu
04/02/2020 7:33 am
history
sorry,I forgot to add the English type XD
Knox_y
04/02/2020 7:13 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Preferred
Yizhouuu
04/02/2020 2:58 am