Considering a new computer - help

devilcupcakes's Avatar devilcupcakes11/6/13 5:51 pm
1 emeralds 231 3
11/9/2013 3:37 pm
dubstepXO's Avatar dubstepXO
Hello PMC. Help please?
So, I would really really love a new computer. Mine SUCKS and I hate it. It's so slow and unresponsive and freezes like every 5 minutes. Plus, it doesn't run Minecraft well at all. If I'm really lucky I might get 20 fps but that's it basically.
I learned recently that my dad was looking at new computers for me because he knows mine deserves to burn in hell.
I need (yes, need) something that runs games well and has lots of space for me to store my random junk. But we don't have the money to spare for something super expensive, so can anyone recommend something for me that's on the cheaper side? My dad actually works with computers and knows loads about them but I would like hear suggestions anyways. Thank you!
devilcupcakes
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin