Far Cry 3

wmcd98's Avatar wmcd982/16/14 1:18 am
1 emeralds 288 5
2/23/2014 5:59 am
wmcd98's Avatar wmcd98
As my Desktop can't run the updated Minecraft games anymore, i had to change to PlayStation 3. So here is a review of my Favorite game to date.

I have finished the campaign at least 15 times, and each time is just exciting if not more exciting than the time before. The story blends in perfectly with the role play of the characters and also soundtrack. Another amazing feature that Ubisoft used was the idea of crafting, such as; weapon holsters, ammo pouches, and syringes that boosts the effectiveness of your abilities and health.

You, Jason Brody who is played by Gianpaolo Venuta, start by watching a video on a phone about your trip and then Vass, who played by Michael Mando, is then tormenting you. You see a silhouette of another person who seems to be his boss. This starts the amazing relationship you and your rival have. Vass is seen as a murderous villain that enslaves what seems to be Africans, to rule the world. While you’re an American boy that has no experience with shooting a gun, little own killing someone. Far Cry 3 takes you on an adventurous open world role playing game, with the perfect use of the soundtrack.

There is an ability upgrade feature which gives you more health or even the ability to kill someone from above, these come from the experience points you earn. The abilities range from getting 2 leaves or 2 animals furs from the one animal or plant, to having the ability from stabbing one person and using his pistol to shoot the other humans or animals. There is also an ability to stab and then pull the grenade to throw at a group of enemies.

Ubisoft has, obviously, taken the time to pick out the best music that will go with the current objectives to create an emotional rollercoaster. This is caused by a range of songs from your classical music to your modern techno music, Bangarang. This creates an emotional bond between the character and player that isn’t breakable.

The range of vehicles are low, but could still be used to a great advantage. The cars feel like they were taken from an arcade game. The jet skis were fun to ride around and explore the ocean world. With the use of cars, traveling can take a long time travelling this beautiful open world, so a great feature Ubisoft brought into Far Cry 3 was the quick travel feature.

The game throws you in the deep pretty early on, though it pretty much gives you a tutorial for the first few missions which links perfectly into the story itself, this gave the possibility of using the open world to its advantage. But yet it still gives you a basic guide in the menu.
wmcd98
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner