Pixel Apocalypse Project: [Needing Texturers Only]

kudensnetwork's Avatar kudensnetwork11/1/13 4:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 35
11/3/2013 6:03 am
kudensnetwork's Avatar kudensnetwork

Check out our website to keep updated!: http://pixelapocalypse.tk/

Hello all! I have started to develop a small team of people who will aim to create a zombie apocalypse platform game.
we aim to launch our idea to kick starter once we have developed a strong idea of the things we are going to be doing and created the base game etc...

We are looking for the following:

- Pixel / Sprite Artist (2) Needs to have experience

- Coders (2-3) Needs Good experience

- Graphic Designer (1) (Needed to draw some of the art on websites and cover - Drawing characters and items for the game banner etc...)

If you are interested and are 16+ Please fill out the quick form below to let us know a bit more about you!

Name:
Role:
Experience:
(you must require Skype as you will be added on it if you get through the selection stage)
*Questions can be answered by "kudensnetwork" or "MaimingRobot"
kudensnetwork
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/03/2013 6:03 am
kudensnetwork
Heltrato
kudensnetwork
HeltratoMate . Yeah i know that you are in need of a team when you PM me. However seeing this a lack of management for starting a team is a waste off mate .

Heres an example

If you need experience coders , you must pay them.
Because they are working for you and its a job for them NOT HOBBY.

And Teamwork doesnt base here man . This is not a sport to deal with we have no competition here.

So if you will stand up to make a team dont waste your time that your a proud scripter
even a 5 year old kid can do that. You must be a wise manager so that people can be attract what your project will be .

or just remember " No pay , no game "

Sorry heltrato but who told you i don't have a coder and who said I'm not paying them? Don't go round making assumptions dude

I dint say anything man , im just giving advice . or you just dont understand

EDIT : can u put my line saying you don't have a coder ? I'm saying nice words here to help ya since what i said if your group gets on i might join within the next month .
-.- We aren't offering you a place to "join in the next month" as we don't need another coder as we have been informed that our coder can manage it independently.
11/03/2013 5:47 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Engineer
Heltrato
kudensnetwork
HeltratoMate . Yeah i know that you are in need of a team when you PM me. However seeing this a lack of management for starting a team is a waste off mate .

Heres an example

And Teamwork doesnt base here man . This is not a sport to deal with we have no competition here.

So if you will stand up to make a team dont waste your time that your a proud scripter
even a 5 year old kid can do that. You must be a wise manager so that people can be attract what your project will be .

Sorry heltrato but who told you i don't have a coder and who said I'm not paying them? Don't go round making assumptions dude

I dint say anything man , im just giving advice . or you just dont understand

EDIT : can u put my line saying you dont have a coder ? im saying nice words here to help ya since what i said if your group gets on i might join within the next month .
11/03/2013 2:10 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Reynard
Hey hey hey, i can do basic coding for python, choicescript, can do texturing, modelling, scrpiting in game events, graphics design, 3D Modelling, but even with these qualifications, my entire project gets looked over, while this guy who is basically demanding people to do all his dirty work gets 3 pages of attention. I love this.
11/03/2013 6:01 am
kudensnetwork
Get your facts right man, we got a team we just need an extra texturer but thanks for checking our post!
P.S. it is indeed a team effort
11/03/2013 1:51 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Engineer
Heltrato
Mate . Yeah i know that you are in need of a team when you PM me. However seeing this a lack of management for starting a team is a waste off mate .

Heres an example

11/03/2013 5:29 am
kudensnetwork
We allready have a coder so we dont need you and Sorry heltrato but who told you i don't have a coder and who said I'm not paying them? Don't go round making assumptions dude.
11/02/2013 7:01 pm
kudensnetwork
We have our coder and musician however we are still looking for some texturers and concept artists!
11/02/2013 7:20 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
macodys
Well can i help we something as you can see i have experience.
11/02/2013 7:27 pm
kudensnetwork
sure add me on skype : kaan97eren
11/02/2013 2:50 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
11/02/2013 2:39 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
macodys
Name:Michael Odysseos
Role:Website designer and coder had experience!
Experience:https://itunes.apple.com/cy/app/slendermans-forest/id572407753?mt=8
11/02/2013 2:28 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
so, first of all, which part r u doing. Watching their progress?
11/02/2013 2:27 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
11/02/2013 1:42 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
Cyentw
Lets put what you are trying to do into an analogy.

You are the lead chef at a restaurant, but you don't know how to cook. You just hire a bunch of chefs and tell them to make, for example, a pasta dish. You just sit back and take credit as the 'creator' of said pasta dish. This is like thanking Ronald McDonald for the McDonald's cheeseburger; we shouldn't and don't.

If you are going to make a game, MAKE a game.
11/02/2013 2:11 pm
bmanrules
11/02/2013 2:14 pm
kudensnetwork
Its not like that, if you looked at the previous comments you would see that i said im scripting the games storyline ect...
11/02/2013 2:22 pm
bmanrules
Ok, so you're telling the actual chefs how you want the Pasta to look, but still sit back and take credit as the creator of said pasta dish! Plus, you don't even have the storyline ready!
11/02/2013 1:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FireCorpBuild
Hello, do you need any builders?
11/02/2013 1:38 pm
kudensnetwork
Hi FireCorpBuild, builders for what?
11/02/2013 11:25 am
Level 37 : Artisan Musician
CevinWa
11/02/2013 12:03 pm
kudensnetwork
We was discussing this and then you made the post and yes we have viewed your videos and think your work is just what we are looking for!
11/02/2013 12:13 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Musician
CevinWa
Thx just send me a pm when i'm needed
11/02/2013 11:07 am
bmanrules
It's not like you're going to be extremely busy helping out with answering people's questions, especially when you don't have a working storyline and won't tell anyone what it is apart from a zombie platformer.
11/01/2013 5:58 pm
kudensnetwork
and its in the early stages yet and nothings definite so agreeing with what you have said, Flash probably is not the best code to use, this is what i will need to discuss with developers on the team which is the best they can all agree on working with
11/01/2013 5:56 pm
kudensnetwork
Hes right, i am pretty much putting my ideas to work and no its not me sitting back and watching people do the dirty work because its a team effort and i belive in team work, not only that but i wouldn't have the time to code as i will be being asked to help the coders and designers by answering their questions
11/01/2013 5:44 pm
bmanrules
nickfromgreece
bmanrules
So basically you're getting a load of people to make you a game and promising a "Kickstarter" which will never happen. I'm also going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't have any other team members already? Not trying to catch you out or anything, I'm just saying that you seem to want others to do the work for you! Flash isn't the best choice anymore because:

1. You won't sell a flash game (I'm guessing you plan to make money off of it, hence the Kickstarter idea (Which I don't get, seeing as you don't really need funding for what you're doing))

2. Flash is no longer being developed, and there are plenty of other languages that would be much more suited to what you want

My advice would be to work on coding skills of some sort, or some other way that you can contribute to the development, and people will be more likely to join you!

@NickFromGreece, he means scripting the storyline, not coding.

And yes I figured out he meant the story line right after I posted that.

What a perfect meme
11/01/2013 5:42 pm
nickfromgreece
bmanrules
So basically you're getting a load of people to make you a game and promising a "Kickstarter" which will never happen. I'm also going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't have any other team members already? Not trying to catch you out or anything, I'm just saying that you seem to want others to do the work for you! Flash isn't the best choice anymore because:

1. You won't sell a flash game (I'm guessing you plan to make money off of it, hence the Kickstarter idea (Which I don't get, seeing as you don't really need funding for what you're doing))

2. Flash is no longer being developed, and there are plenty of other languages that would be much more suited to what you want

My advice would be to work on coding skills of some sort, or some other way that you can contribute to the development, and people will be more likely to join you!

@NickFromGreece, he means scripting the storyline, not coding.

And yes I figured out he meant the story line right after I posted that.
11/01/2013 5:30 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Moved to Gaming and Technology

/move
11/01/2013 5:33 pm
kudensnetwork
Ok thank you ^-^
11/01/2013 5:07 pm
kudensnetwork
weasel i'm thinking flash.
11/01/2013 5:03 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
Name: Do
Role: Code
Experience: Yourself
11/01/2013 5:10 pm
kudensnetwork
No i don't. I'm scripting the game and managing it and taking ideas from the team then discussing those ideas,
11/01/2013 5:38 pm
bmanrules

@NickFromGreece, he means scripting the storyline, not coding. and scripting (computer scripting) can take user input - they're more directed at serving one function, while programs/programming is directed at multiple things (eg. A script might be used to handle a submit button on a site or a health system in a game, while a program could be the entire game, or a word processor, or a browser)
11/01/2013 5:38 pm
nickfromgreece
If you can script you can code.

program=A piece of software that requires user input during runtime to operate
script=A piece of software that runs when an event occur and doesnt require user input.
11/01/2013 5:01 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Hunter
weasal
What computer langauge
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome