Have you ever been attached to a pokemon?

Cjak41's Avatar Cjak4111/22/14 3:21 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 23
11/30/2014 8:25 pm
RinTheBin's Avatar RinTheBin
I just got the new game and i realized the excitement when i transfered my old pokemon over! And that got me thinking about this. So comment if u want

My story is: when i was in the hospital and had no friends, i was attached to my umbreon because he felt like my only friend i had. He would make me happy when i won a hard match or when we won the league!
Cjak41
Level 29 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RinTheBin
11/30/2014 8:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
When I played Pokemon Sapphire, I was so in love with my Treeko and I was so happy when it evolved both times.Playing Alpha Sapphire I fell in love with it even more, as well as my Kyogre I got in AS. I also loved my shiny Sylveon in Y which i transferred over along with my Beloved Ho-oh I got in HeartGold.

Above all, my Sylveon is very, very important to me. I got him in a wondertrade at the start of the game and had him throughout my entire game, and when fighting the Champion, all my pokemon were fainted but him, and because of all the time i spent with him in amie, he dodged the attacks from The Champion's Gardevoir so i could revive my whole team, then deal the final blow and beat the game.
LCD75
11/30/2014 8:06 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
No, but I must ask a question.

Do you like mudkips?

I seriously hope nobody gets this reference.
Chron
11/30/2014 8:17 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
*Do you liek mudkipz?
ThatPotatoGuy
11/30/2014 8:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
When I first played pokemon, I was on Heart Gold. I had a totodile as a starter (I think thats how you spell it) and I grew addicted to him. I took the game everywhere, spending half my day playing with him. A year later, I still was playing, and all my pokemon had reached level 100. I decided to get the Poke Walker, which was a thing you could get for the game so you could transfer your pokemon to it, go for a walk, and play with them outside of the game. I was thrilled to get it. Now, I should probably point out that my pokemons name was Washer. When I had come home that day, with Washer in my Poke Walker, I forgot to remove him from my jeans pocket. And so, Washer died in the washer, where the poke walker had short circuited with him inside of it.
Jacob Rigoberto
11/25/2014 2:29 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
My Charmander starter from Pokemon Blue... he is a fully EV trained Charizard now dominating Pokemon Black 2 :L
Lukerocks1233
11/25/2014 2:23 am
Level 24 : Expert Archer
I always loved my aron
Mynho
11/25/2014 1:10 am
All I remember is how much I loved Squirtle!
Smile dog
11/25/2014 1:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
back when I was a kid I did not have many friends, So I tended to play pokemon alot and they were more or less my Friends. (Yes I do realize how sad and or crazy sounds.)
I liked them all but my favorites where My umbreon and absol. The umbreon was named Sorrowinsanity as I was a sad emo kid back then. And the absol was named after a bad absol pun. (I think I named him absolutely or something I sadly forget)
Pagetdd
11/25/2014 1:05 am
dude i know the feeling thinking on it we sorta sound crazy but i mean we did what we could to get by right?
Smile dog
11/25/2014 1:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Yea anything to get by sums it up pretty well. Amazed no one has posted any REALLY crazy story's here yet.
Pagetdd
11/30/2014 7:57 pm
i can imagine someone posting about how they had sex with their gameboy just because of a pokemon on it or something
Pagetdd
11/25/2014 12:56 am
In pokemon black one i played it to much cause at school i had no friends and stuff so i got addicted to this game and caught a aggramar or the metal dragon one and i got attached to that damn pokemon so much i literally went into the game every morning to do a fake good morning thing its stupid but yea lol
fritz racer
11/25/2014 12:20 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
To this day I love my first starter, my Meganium. (sniffles)
PukedOutKiwi
11/23/2014 2:03 am
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
Ampharos was my greatest pokemon, my greatest love
I never named it...
Drazieth
11/23/2014 1:26 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Yeah, I got a Dog and named her Eevee because she looked alot line an Eevee, sadly after owning her for only a month the got sick and passed away, from that day on (About a year now) My lvl 100 Shiny Eevee will never leave my side.
Cjak41
11/23/2014 12:27 am
Also if u want some extra fun, comment your team of pokemon.
Mine is my umbreon, espion, my blazikan, my nidoking. vaporion and i switch between my shiny fairy eevee(forgot name) and my leafon
Phyroxzenoid
11/22/2014 9:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
YES my infernape from my playthrough of Platinum
Unfortunately I was young and naive and traded him away for a stupid Blaziken ;((((
I'm about to start playing Alpha Sapphire too once I'm not too lazy to not play it
Chron
11/22/2014 8:57 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
All of my competitive Pokemon (Battle me if you want to find out who they are. I've been through over 300 battles with them, and we have a 97% win percentage.), as well as my original team members from FireRed and HeartGold. I have them all on Y, in their own separate box. Charizard, Gengar, Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Primeape, Golem, and Kyogre... Sigh.
KingNappa
11/22/2014 5:17 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Turtle
When I first played Pokémon Emerald, which to this day has proved to be more challenging than any other Pokémon game, my Sceptile, who I had named El Juka, which was a spin-off of its Japanese name(Jukain), was the first Pokémon to reach level 100 on any Pokémon game I ever owned. Sadly my both my GBA and my Emerald cartridge broke and El Juka was lost forever. However, El Juka will return in OmegaRuby, I promise you.
loppe1
11/25/2014 12:37 am
Level 21 : Expert Geek
if the cartridge didn't break you could of have played it on the DS
Cjak41
11/22/2014 7:31 pm
I will name my new treeko in your honor my friend. If you PM me your friend cod i could trade some stuff with you.
funny bunny
11/22/2014 3:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
When I got my Torterra to level 100, I cried and kissed the screen of my DS. This was when I was 8.
Cjak41
11/22/2014 5:12 pm
I did the same with mah umbreon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome