Hoping to start an indie dev

Kisanorame's Avatar Kisanorame12/5/12 11:14 am
1 emeralds 193 6
12/5/2012 8:51 pm
Kisanorame's Avatar Kisanorame
Hello again,
I'm planning on making my own video games, right now I have a few friends helping me, and if all goes well we will have our own dev group. Anyways, I'm coming on here because I need more people to help us make better games and such, and I need people that can do more specific things than the current people I'm working with. I'm not saying that I'm trying to replace them, I just need more specific help with certain aspects of the development process.

**We are using Unity to make games**

It's basically me and a few friends at this point, so I'm going to need alot of help, here is what we have currently:

I have experience in lua and am currently learning java and c# in unity. I'm basically acting as a jack of all trades at this point, handling everything from character design to sound effects.

My friend Saber is doing the music for our games, he's pretty good at making techno.

My friend Dpop is learning unity and has chosen programming as his career path, he is about to start a 2 year course on game design.

Here is what I would like to find people to help with:

We need programmers with experience in java or c#, which is why I'm posting here because of the modding community who should know java pretty well.

People to help with the making of textures for the game, this is another reason to post here because of the users who have experience with making texture packs and skins, and probably have experience with photoshop.

People with experience working with meshes, editing them etc.. (I don't know if anyone here would know about this, it's very complicated)

That's pretty much it for now I think.

Ok, if you want to help and you think you have what it takes, format your post like this:

Why I should let you help:

*A microphone and Teamspeak are also required

Note: I would like to avoid accepting help from people under the age of 14 because there will eventually be profit from the games involved and it might be illegal because of child labor laws and such.

**Also, we don't really need play testers, but if that is for sure all you could see yourself being good for, I can make a skype group for the testers.
Kisanorame
Level 43 : Master Dragon