Most Missed Opportunity Game Of All Time? (Poll)

TheCaptainBozo's Avatar TheCaptainBozo12/28/17 10:24 pm
3 emeralds 400 8
12/30/2017 12:10 pm
spires33's Avatar spires33
If you think I missed any disappointing games, feel free to say them in the comments.
TheCaptainBozo
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2017 12:06 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
ParkerTheDev
For me, it's Star Wars Battlefront. I personally was so excited to receive the game, and play it.

I played the game for about 2 days, and then EA released a DLC. My first instinct was to buy it. So, I went onto the Xbox Store, and found the DLC. It was super expensive, and that immediately wasn't very cool in my mind. Then, they announced the Death Star DLC to release in the fall of 2015. And that's when I stopped playing Star Wars Battlefront frequently.
12/30/2017 6:07 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I want to say Spore, but that game itself is already a gem to me. I can't find that many flaws in it :p

However: Star Wars Battlefront II really is a game I wanted to see rise, but being held back by the greedy EA who couldn't let us as the players play the game like we want to. It really makes me sad, because I wanted to game but looking at how it's become a "Pay-to-win" game... If I wanted to waste my money I would download a 'free' mobile game a buy everything there.
So deftly a wasted opportunity of creating a popular game, which is then ruined by greed.
12/30/2017 4:30 am
Level 79 : Legendary Grump
nongko
MMM spore is a babe if you ask me
12/29/2017 9:31 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Why is Oblivion even an option? It's an old, fairly well regarded game that still has people that prefer it to Skyrim for the content, though it's hardly a majority opinion. Far better for this list would be the online game that they threw into the mix that has a far wider range of opinions regarding its validity in the Elder Scrolls line.
12/29/2017 1:58 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
My most disappointing game was, by far, Paper Mario: Sticker Star. They screwed up the formula that made them perfect (an awesome story and great RPG mechanics, Super Paper Mario is the best one fight me) and made it absolute garbage with finite moves and basically no purpose to playing. Plus, your one and only partner is just a horrible creature and you can one-shot most of the bosses with the right item. Graphics were pretty but it was the first Mario game (other than Sunshine but that's my own fault) that I had to put down.
12/28/2017 10:41 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster uwu
Terminant
Stop right there criminal scum! Nobody speaks ill of Oblivion on my watch!
12/30/2017 12:10 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
Hey! you're the one they call the hero of kavatch!
12/29/2017 9:19 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
TheCaptainBozo
xD no one did. I just put it as an option.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome