Mouse lags during minecraft?

nammerbom's Avatar nammerbom2/11/15 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 993 4
2/12/2015 9:59 am
nammerbom's Avatar nammerbom
Hello

Lately when I've been playing minecraft, my mouse has been having issues and it causes the screen to jump around annoyingly. I know this is not fps lag, because even during peak temperatures during playing, I still get 200 fps with no frame drops. I have a wireless logitech mouse, and its usb receiver is plugged into a usb 2.0 port on the back of my computer. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do or what might be happening? Note that this only happens when I have minecraft open or when playing the game

Thanks in advance
nammerbom
Level 40 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/12/2015 4:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
I have the EXACT same problem with the EXACT same mouse. Now using another mouse it fixes the problem, I guess its a compatibility issue.
02/12/2015 9:59 am
nammerbom
How do you know what mouse I have? I said logitech not the model
02/11/2015 9:21 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
SquvArmy
I had this exact same problem on my old Windows computer. I found out that it was a malware program called STIJ.EXE. Go to task manager, then proccesses and click End Proccess. This will only quit it for a couple seconds though. If you want to delete the malware completely and restore your computer bakc to it's original glory, download SpyHunter. It will do a scan and delete STIJ
02/12/2015 12:30 am
nammerbom
I will look into SpyHunter, but it doesnt show up on my task manager and malwarebytes doesnt pick anything up. Thanks for the suggestion though
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome