Skyrim racists

JoblessJello's Avatar JoblessJello7/15/14 12:19 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 43
7/25/2014 10:24 am
JoblessJello's Avatar JoblessJello
This is just about skyrim culture and racists, Leave comments of any other races/creatures you hate
JoblessJello
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JoblessJello
07/25/2014 10:24 am
BUMP
josh34543
07/18/2014 7:49 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Altmer all the way. I love the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor!
Opaleeto
07/18/2014 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tanasmmo

This is explained in the DLC Dawnguard, but the Snow Elves were not originally falmer at all or even called by the term "Falmer".

History from the Elder Scrolls Wikipedia:
Peace with the Atmorans

When the Atmorans arrived from Atmora, the Snow Elves struck up a somewhat comfortable relationship with the humans. While at first peaceful, the Snow Elves soon discovered that the humans, though they lived shorter lives, grew in population rapidly.

Main article: Night of Tears

As they regarded the humans as a lesser species, the elves had little qualms about the slaughter they intended to commit. This genocidal spree would be known as the Night of Tears. However, this decision would cost them greatly - almost their entire society - as Ysgramor would survive and return to the original Nord homeland of Atmora to raise an army. Ysgramor and his army, known as the Five Hundred Companions, would return to Skyrim to take revenge on the Snow Elves. The series of events that would soon follow would be known as the Return, and with this return, a new war would begin.

Initial coexistence between men and Snow Elves was largely peaceful. However, the peace was short-lived, as an attack by Snow Elves destroyed the rapidly growing settlement of Saarthal. It was known as the "Night of Tears". This raid on Saarthal destroyed the entire population of the city save for Ysgramor and his two sons. The death of his countrymen prompted Ysgramor to summon his Five Hundred Companions - the namesake and forbearers of the Companions in Whiterun - and vow to drive the Snow Elves from Skyrim forever.

EnslavementEdit

The Dwemer agreed to grant them refuge, but at a high price. The Snow Elves were forced to eat toxic plants in order to live underground. The toxins gradually destroyed their sight, and this loss was passed down to their offspring. The Dwemer then forced the blind Snow Elves into slavery.[8]

Not all of the Snow Elves agreed to such a price.[8] Splinter groups had formed to search for alternate solutions. These elves sought out other alliances, but, ultimately, most were slaughtered, vanished, or gave in and accepted the Dwemer's offers.[8]

Over time, the Snow Elves began to devolve into twisted, blinded creatures, becoming the degenerate race now known as the Falmer. They were slaves of the Dwemer and over time, their history was lost as they became increasingly primal. Because of this, it is commonly believed that the Snow Elves were actually tricked into blindness and slavery, rather than having agreed to the situation to survive. This is debunked, however, upon speaking to Knight-Paladin Gelebor. He states that most Snow Elves agreed to the Dwemer's terms to avoid being eradicated by the Atmorans.

Some pockets of Snow Elf resistance remained but it appears all were eventually eliminated. Skorm Snow-Strider's Journal discusses a military campaign against Snow Elf refugee forces as late as 1E139 under the First King of Skyrim, Harald.

Despite this, Gelebor believes there may be other isolated Snow Elf survivors scattered across Tamriel.[8]

Modern FalmerEdit

Not all Snow Elves suffered the fate of slavery under the Dwemer, however. It appears that elves such as Knight-Paladin Gelebor and various other religious followers were able to evade death by the Nords or enslavement to the Dwarves. Living in seclusion, they appear to have kept mostly to their various shrines.[9]

They show pity to their primal brethren, whom they refuse to call Falmer, instead referring to them as "the Betrayed." They reject the name of Falmer for themselves as well, preferring to be called "Snow Elves".[8]

The largest gathering of these elves were at the Chantry of Auri-El. However, after a massive raid by the Betrayed, Knight-Paladin Gelebor and his brother, Arch-Curate Vyrthur, seem to be the only survivors.[9] It is unknown how many other sanctuaries exist where Snow Elves can be found — assuming there are any left to begin with.

No, Snow Elves were called Falmer, before all that jazz. See, Falmer is elven for Snow Elf, like Altmer is High Elf, and Dunmer is Dark Elf. Since the Atmorans were the first humans to settle on Tamriel, they brought their language with them, so it would make no sense for the Snow Elves to call themselves something from a language they've never heard before, especially since they thought the men as nothing more than animals. The reason Gelebor calls himself a Snow Elf is because a falmer to the average traveller is some goblin thing that lives in Dwarven ruins, not the proud race of elves that once inhabited Skyrim.
Mishkia
07/18/2014 6:01 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
MasterSky
SoyMonkey
MinerMineSKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

actually the Mer (snow elves) had skyrim WAAAAY before nords came along so

SKRYIM BELONGS TO THE MER!

the term "mer" is the suffix of the names of most races (dunmer, bosmer, falmer, orsimer, etc)

the snow elves were called falmer, so skyrim would belong to the falmer, not just mer

lol i need a life

but yeah i hate dunmer, idk why. they just look angry all the time.
BOSMER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that all windy-pindy-dragon-spindy.

This is explained in the DLC Dawnguard, but the Snow Elves were not originally falmer at all or even called by the term "Falmer".

History from the Elder Scrolls Wikipedia:
Peace with the Atmorans

When the Atmorans arrived from Atmora, the Snow Elves struck up a somewhat comfortable relationship with the humans. While at first peaceful, the Snow Elves soon discovered that the humans, though they lived shorter lives, grew in population rapidly.

Main article: Night of Tears

As they regarded the humans as a lesser species, the elves had little qualms about the slaughter they intended to commit. This genocidal spree would be known as the Night of Tears. However, this decision would cost them greatly - almost their entire society - as Ysgramor would survive and return to the original Nord homeland of Atmora to raise an army. Ysgramor and his army, known as the Five Hundred Companions, would return to Skyrim to take revenge on the Snow Elves. The series of events that would soon follow would be known as the Return, and with this return, a new war would begin.

Initial coexistence between men and Snow Elves was largely peaceful. However, the peace was short-lived, as an attack by Snow Elves destroyed the rapidly growing settlement of Saarthal. It was known as the "Night of Tears". This raid on Saarthal destroyed the entire population of the city save for Ysgramor and his two sons. The death of his countrymen prompted Ysgramor to summon his Five Hundred Companions - the namesake and forbearers of the Companions in Whiterun - and vow to drive the Snow Elves from Skyrim forever.

EnslavementEdit

The Dwemer agreed to grant them refuge, but at a high price. The Snow Elves were forced to eat toxic plants in order to live underground. The toxins gradually destroyed their sight, and this loss was passed down to their offspring. The Dwemer then forced the blind Snow Elves into slavery.[8]

Not all of the Snow Elves agreed to such a price.[8] Splinter groups had formed to search for alternate solutions. These elves sought out other alliances, but, ultimately, most were slaughtered, vanished, or gave in and accepted the Dwemer's offers.[8]

Over time, the Snow Elves began to devolve into twisted, blinded creatures, becoming the degenerate race now known as the Falmer. They were slaves of the Dwemer and over time, their history was lost as they became increasingly primal. Because of this, it is commonly believed that the Snow Elves were actually tricked into blindness and slavery, rather than having agreed to the situation to survive. This is debunked, however, upon speaking to Knight-Paladin Gelebor. He states that most Snow Elves agreed to the Dwemer's terms to avoid being eradicated by the Atmorans.

Some pockets of Snow Elf resistance remained but it appears all were eventually eliminated. Skorm Snow-Strider's Journal discusses a military campaign against Snow Elf refugee forces as late as 1E139 under the First King of Skyrim, Harald.

Despite this, Gelebor believes there may be other isolated Snow Elf survivors scattered across Tamriel.[8]

Modern FalmerEdit

Not all Snow Elves suffered the fate of slavery under the Dwemer, however. It appears that elves such as Knight-Paladin Gelebor and various other religious followers were able to evade death by the Nords or enslavement to the Dwarves. Living in seclusion, they appear to have kept mostly to their various shrines.[9]

They show pity to their primal brethren, whom they refuse to call Falmer, instead referring to them as "the Betrayed." They reject the name of Falmer for themselves as well, preferring to be called "Snow Elves".[8]

The largest gathering of these elves were at the Chantry of Auri-El. However, after a massive raid by the Betrayed, Knight-Paladin Gelebor and his brother, Arch-Curate Vyrthur, seem to be the only survivors.[9] It is unknown how many other sanctuaries exist where Snow Elves can be found — assuming there are any left to begin with.
JoblessJello
07/18/2014 4:25 pm
Bump
Find Them Creepers
07/18/2014 12:29 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
You'll get it if you've played it....

Skyrim belongs to the dragons!
Kingof100
07/17/2014 11:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Taco
That's hard. I like all of the races except imperial and high elf. I love the argonins an khajjits mostly because of their design.
AquilaeVolanti
07/16/2014 2:03 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
Poke
GG50Down with the High Elves.

You can try, oh you can try...

ಠ_ಠ

nEVER
RamenBrother
07/16/2014 11:34 am
Level 25 : Expert Pony
Well,
They're the three primary races I play as
BreakingElm641
07/16/2014 11:32 am
Level 21 : Expert Toast

No matter how tough you look,
You still were once a kitten.
Poke
07/16/2014 11:19 am
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
GG50Down with the High Elves.

You can try, oh you can try...
Mishkia
07/15/2014 7:51 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
I don't hate any. I was born in Cyrodiil, and in Cyrodiil everyone is equal. Usually
JoblessJello
07/16/2014 10:11 am
Unlike in Skyrim, where they keep our brethren Khajiit out of the great cities of Windhelm and Whiterun. This is why I fight for the empire. Yet I also played dark brotherhood, so i killed the emperor.And commander Maro of the Penitus Oculatus
Fanjawi
07/15/2014 7:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
How dare you all who hate the Khajiits. Us Khajiits will have our revenge..
Amgini
07/15/2014 7:38 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Orc master race.
ASF
07/15/2014 7:47 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Ash
07/15/2014 7:35 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Teldryn Sero is better than Neloth, and one of the reasons I started using destruction magic. I took a liking to any elves after he became my follower c:
GG50
07/15/2014 7:25 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
Why would NPCs be prejudiced against lesbians/gays, skyrim seems pretty accepting of homosexual relationships considering the marriage stuff.
JoblessJello
07/15/2014 7:28 pm
Again, i just do it for my immagination
Opaleeto
07/15/2014 5:35 pm
AquilaeVolanti
oh

and sassy neloth

he is best npc totes

Agreed.
AquilaeVolanti
07/15/2014 5:24 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
I only play as Dunmer. And I'm always. ALWAYS. A Stormcloak

oh

and sassy neloth

he is best npc totes

GG50
07/15/2014 4:59 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
I will not be satisfied until there is an Altmer option. Down with the High Elves.
zoossrocks
07/15/2014 4:21 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
I only play as Khajiit. (The cat people.) But some of the NPCs make rude comments like we're thieves and not to trust us.
JoblessJello
07/15/2014 4:27 pm
And it doesn't help that my girl khajiit, Azi'hrazad Ja'manni, Is lesbian and dark brotherhood/theives guild. So guards insult me for the guilds thing and i immerse myself by thinking of lesbian insults to pretend they say
Dajj
07/15/2014 4:55 pm
Level 40 : Master Goblin
Literally what

Lesbians are girls who like girls, not some form of alien wildlife. It's not like they have different dialects just because they like other kinds of people.
JoblessJello
07/15/2014 5:40 pm
My character is married to uthgerd the unbroken, so she's lesbian
Dajj
07/15/2014 7:20 pm
Level 40 : Master Goblin
I realised I've misread that. I thought you were talking about "things lesbians would say" and not "insults to the lesbians".

Anywhoo, I'm really fine playing any race besides the elves. The elves just do not appeal to me.
zoossrocks
07/15/2014 4:31 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
What?
Star
07/15/2014 4:13 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Khajiit are the best. <:
Seghas
07/15/2014 4:20 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
^
a dead boi
07/15/2014 4:03 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
I'm a cat person :3
Azie
07/15/2014 3:54 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
I love all the non-human races. They add a lot of variety to the game. Although, I hardly play as Elven races since their presets are so much harder to get to a somewhat attractive point. Dark Elves look really angry all the time and playing with the sliders takes forever unless you start with someone else's save.
JoblessJello
07/15/2014 3:50 pm
I have honestly only played as khajiit and argonians
lobie10
07/15/2014 12:25 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
MineOut
07/15/2014 12:22 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!
Find Them Creepers
07/15/2014 4:23 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Aside from that, I enjoy every race. Has anyone noticed how ridiculously over powered double onehanded swords are?
JoblessJello
07/15/2014 4:29 pm
I prefer having the choice to block/bash with a shield, weapon, or crossbow (my favorite weapon)
JoblessJello
07/15/2014 3:51 pm
IT SHALL BELONG TO THE IMPERIALS
SoyMonkey
07/15/2014 12:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
actually the Mer (snow elves) had skyrim WAAAAY before nords came along so

SKRYIM BELONGS TO THE MER!
MasterSky
07/18/2014 5:23 pm
Level 40 : Master Lumberjack
the term "mer" is the suffix of the names of most races (dunmer, bosmer, falmer, orsimer, etc)

the snow elves were called falmer, so skyrim would belong to the falmer, not just mer

lol i need a life

but yeah i hate dunmer, idk why. they just look angry all the time.
BOSMER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marthellio
07/15/2014 4:22 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
That is true, I agree
Opaleeto
07/15/2014 3:59 pm
Amen to that.
Oh, right, and
Click to reveal

this.
Karrfis
07/15/2014 5:18 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
those pictures are amazing

my opinion
the high elves are sooo annoying though
i hate their voices

it makes me sad when i see dark elves being picked on though

i prefer playing as a breton i dont know why yet i just do

the imperial/stormcloak war is stupid and i think it should be removed from the game
it screws around with my head...sometimes the stormcloaks are horrible...but then they talk about things that makes the imperials horrible
who should i side with?

im all too happy stealing everything in a shop including everything in the shopkeepers pocket..weapons..armour...leaving him in his underclothes..then seeing it all back to him
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome