Window 8 Bug

n00bkilla192's Avatar n00bkilla19212/14/12 12:37 am
1 emeralds 170 5
12/17/2012 9:00 am
jimmyjimjammc's Avatar jimmyjimjammc
This is a warning to anyone who has or is going to get windows 8! If you are going to get this DON'T make an user using a hotmail, gmail, windows live, or other account. You should use a local user one that doesn't need you to be connected to the internet. The reason this is serious is because there is a glitch in which after the windows 8 does a update you can never get on the pc again! I happened to me! It will say you're passcode is incorrect even if you type it in correctly. So you can not get pass loging in is so you can't even use the computer! If you use a local account this glitch doesn't affect you. Also there is another passcode glitch were if your passcode is over 16 characters long it won't work! I hope i save people from being forced to have the same thing happen that happened to me. I had to return my new PC and lost all the files on it.
n00bkilla192
Level 39 : Artisan Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2012 9:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jimmyjimjammc
unfortunalty i use mac so im no use with this post...
12/15/2012 8:57 am
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
Noob, you do realize that you can make a Password Reset disk, right?
12/14/2012 12:40 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Kytoko
I use a hotmail service, so does my Brother and a few of my friends with the full release, we're all fine. Are you sure you're putting the passcode in correctly?
12/14/2012 6:26 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Nether Knight
n00bkilla192
Yes i am and i knew i was. Just you wait an update will happen and any account using hotmail will be glitched. Unless they finally fixed it that is...
12/14/2012 12:39 am
Level 37 : Artisan Grump
tex12347
n00bkilla192This is a warning to anyone who has or is going to get windows 8! If you are going to get this DON'T make an user using a hotmail, gmail, windows live, or other account. You should use a local user one that doesn't need you to be connected to the internet. The reason this is serious is because there is a glitch in which after the windows 8 does a update you can never get on the pc again! I happened to me! It will say you're passcode is incorrect even if you type it in correctly. So you can not get pass loging in is so you can't even use the computer! If you use a local account this glitch doesn't affect you. Also there is another passcode glitch were if your passcode is over 16 characters long it won't work! I hope i save people from being forced to have the same thing happen that happened to me. I had to return my new PC and lost all the files on it.

Thanks I have windows 8
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome