Any Coldplay Fans Out There?

elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er1/15/15 2:29 am
1/17/2015 11:27 pm
elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er
I'm a really huge Coldplay fan!! Like you guys have no idea. Anyways, I just wanted to create this topic for any other Coldplay fans out there. Discuss your favorite songs, ask questions for other Coldplay fans, etc. I also wanted to share a few thinks to some really cool things I found.

Click to reveal
First off, HERE'S a little something I spent over 15 hours putting together. It contains over 40 Coldplay songs you (may) have never heard. It includes unreleased tracks, and B-Sides. If I'm missing anything, let me know

Second, I managed to dig up every studio recorded instrumental from Coldplay. This includes most songs from every album, and even a few songs from the Viva La Vida demo leak.

If you're not big on downloading, you can also listen from a majority of the instrumentals on YouTube.

Lastly, here's one of my favorite Coldplay cover artists. Here's another one.

A little about myself:
Click to reveal
I can not express to you how much I like some of Coldplay's music xD Last night, I couldn't stop crying because I was listening to the True Love and Reign of Love instrumentals. They make me so happy, and so sad at the same time. I can't even express it.

Anyways, my favorite songs are Reign of Love, followed by Speed of Sound in a close second. Then, I'd have to say True Love, Swallowed in the Sea, See you Soon, ugh, there's way too many!

Lastly, if I could have one wish, it would be to die with Chris Martin and the band giving me a private set. The last song I'd hear before passing on would have to be Reign of Love. Then I want Speed of Sound to be played at my funeral.
elfin8er
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2015 11:27 pm
elfin8er
Haha, I've had The World Turned Upside Down and the original version of Talk stuck in my head all day at work.
01/16/2015 10:20 pm
elfin8er
Haha, yea, Viva La Vida's great! I had it stuck in my head for a week-long camping trip once. Annoyed the crap outta everybody because I was literally singing it 24/7 xD
01/16/2015 2:57 am
Level 82 : Elite Technomancer
Drazile
Viva La Vida is my favourite track, and Mylo Xyloto is my favourite album.
01/16/2015 12:51 am
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Love 'em. I like listening to them while building certain themes, along with just doing MC stuff in general while listening to them.

Viva la Vida - kingdoms/villages (course it takes me like half of the song to realize I'll never use it and never complete it)
01/16/2015 12:47 am
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Not really into Coldplay, but I really like their song "Vida La Vida"
01/16/2015 12:43 am
elfin8er
Today, I want to share with you guys the original version of Talk. It's almost a completely different song, but unfortunately, it was scrapped. You may have already heard it, but just in-case you haven't HERE'S a link
01/15/2015 3:18 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Crafter
Batskins28
Unlike most Coldplay fans. my FAVORITE album is X&Y, from start to finish, it's amazing!
01/15/2015 3:15 am
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
GamerBah
Coldplay = <3

My favourite song by them is Clocks (quite a while ago!). I used to hear it on the radio all the time as a "kid" (I guess you could say), and I finally figured out what the song was, and I've been learning to play it on the piano ever since :3
01/15/2015 3:20 am
elfin8er
Dude, that's exactly what happened to me! So much nostalgia for me with Coldplay, especially from X&Y. I was at a friends house, and heard Clocks. I recognized it from when I was younger, and when I got home, I started learning it. My dad was noticed I was playing Coldplay, and told me I'd like their music and I should check them out. Later that day, I learned Viva La Vida, and the Scientist. I know quite a few songs on the piano. For you, or anyone else, I'd recommend learning Life Is For Living if you'd like something easy (If you play it in C). It's a great sounding song on the piano. PM me if you'd like help learning any
Batskins28Unlike most Coldplay fans. my FAVORITE album is X&Y, from start to finish, it's amazing!

Same right here! Also, Speed of Sound is one of my all-time favorite songs, and everyone else seems to not like it at all. Even Chris Martin said he didn't even like to play it live (In the Howard Stern interview I believe). But all of the songs and X&Y are amazing! Really like the sound of it, and all of the nostalgia I get from it.
01/15/2015 2:38 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Project Venom
ooo...bookmarked. TY for the immense effort put into this!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome