Architecture in dreams

DreamWanderer's Avatar DreamWanderer1/28/18 4:15 pm
1 emeralds 260 2
1/30/2018 12:32 am
striker107's Avatar striker107
So if there is any other Minecraft builders here like me , with a love for architecture, and a imagination, That has ever had Large, ornate, and or fantasy like Structures and buildings in their dreams? I occasionally have but i can never put them into a physical form in Minecraft or Drawing, and it frustrates me because i can't get them to look right.
Just last night i had one of a "underground corridor" that was real tall and narrow on one side was the walls of looked like i mix of old architecture with windows, and over the top ornate details with partial roofs above. just on the other side of the corridor was all rough natural stone, and about roof height there was a opening that had wrought iron bars covering the opening, and just on the other side was clock like gearing with chains and pipes full of steam that where "clunking" and "hissing" away. On the roof of the cave was a steam piping, The floor was a ornate pattern of stone, and i remember the "hallway" leading into a sizable room which was a oblong shape, and on all sides was this "palace" like architecture again with large archways and grand openings and windows.
I don't remember anything else, But would love to try to Draw it or Build it in MInecraft, and expand it into something bigger

Just thought i would share this, and if anyone else has had the same thing i would like to hear descriptions, even drawings,or Minecraft builds (props to you if you can remember it and get it to look right)
DreamWanderer
Level 85 : Elite Pegasus