Avengers 4 Titled Revealed! And Trailer

XonicStudios's Avatar XonicStudios12/7/18 2:28 pm
3 emeralds 143 1
12/8/2018 4:30 pm
pastelnarwhal's Avatar pastelnarwhal

I Didnt know which Topic this goes in, So I put Youtube

Avengers 4 Has Now been given a title and trailer... Without even confirming this... Avengers 4 WILL be Stan lee’s last cameo because the filming finished a month or so ago... In the trailer we see that Tony Stark is on Star lords Ship... As if making a Video Diary... He says that the events of Infinity war were 2 or 12 or less years ago, Which suggests that there is a narrator of him in the movie Which then suggests Him and Nebula are Just drifting through space on the ship... Of course We see Cap and Black widow in avengers state saying 50 Percent of the world turned into dust... Only thing tho, Rocket was one of those he were not in the trailer, Suggesting he’s trying to get Groot back (Not surprising tho, Groot is a Fave if mine) So where could the ‘Dusted’ be? My rumour is that they got sent to where The Soul stone realm thingy is as it’s like their soul is gone. If anyone thinks I’m not going to include Hawkeye... Then you’re little late, Hawkeye is seen holding a sword... isn’t normal tho, He normal holds a bow and arrow, Of course Ant-Man is seen at the end, But how exactly did he break out of Quantum Realm? we don’t know :(
XonicStudios
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist