AzaCraft Server

azamage's Avatar azamage5/26/12 9:05 am
5/26/2012 10:05 am
ajlittle's Avatar ajlittle
Looking for builders to build some epic stuff on my server if i think the build is good enough then you will be put in the hall of fame for viewers to check you out

I.P is 178.239.170.72:25568
azamage
Level 43 : Master Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

bm2919
05/26/2012 9:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Why the hell did you ban me Aza I only warned you about ICHG
ajlittle
05/26/2012 10:05 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
Language...
Badboy200
05/26/2012 9:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I would be an amazing Admin and will always help out in any situations for example If some one had been pvped and lost there items and started complaining i would be fair and say Im sorry but this is a pvp server why dont you make a faction and make a chest that way no one apart from people in you faction can join. As you can see i judge fairly. I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.1 so i am used to all commands and items. I have been on many server and i have been admin on 5 servers so i am very skilled and i will always know the right thing to say and do. Aciton's have consequences as i like to say so if you do something nice you will get recognised but if you do things bad you may get punished. I have played on many hungergames servers so i have the skills to work well with others. I like so make everyone happy but as we all know thats impossible so i make more than 90% of people happy on your server. I wil never break the rules so you can trust me and i will always obey ranks higher than me. I know that a lot off other apps have said the same thing as me but my star quality is that i never leave anyone out and never mess with there rights even if i am admin. I respect all player and always will but if they grief or break any rules i will get serious and take the right punishment. I try to reduce the amount of times i ban players because whats the fun on coming on a server and getting banned there is no fun. I want the server reputation to bee well know and respectful. I respect ur choice wether i should be admin or not but i am 1 in a million so please pick me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome