A book as yet un-named

Nickick7x3's Avatar Nickick7x39/7/13 10:39 am
1 emeralds 77
So I happen to be writing a book, and I have noticed that a couple of other people here on PMC are writing/have written/will be writing books too. My book is a fantasy novel, and I am aiming for 90,000 words. At the moment I am on 19,000 words. I don't really want to fill up the post with an extract, so here is a brief overview:

- Anya Figgins is a halfling (like a hobbit) female, and is the protagonist
- Victor Granham is a human, and is a secondary protagonist
- Mayern Nichtsbach is a dwarf, and Victor's best friend
Click to reveal
Atm, I am thinking about having him as the 'big baddy' (as my younger sister would put it)

- Aenir Windblown is an elf, she is the mysterious Gandalf-like character

- Humans and dwarves live in harmony together, but the other two great races live separately. Humans do not believe that elves and halflings really ever existed, dwarves might (not sure yet)
- Halflings (in general) do not believe in the other three races
- Elves know about dwarves and humans, but have lost all proof of the existance of halflings

- There is a prophecy that the great lord (cant remember his name) will return and wreak havoc on the world (or something like that), and that only someone with the willpower to use some certain artifacts can destroy him (guess who lol)

Basically, it is a high fantasy novel

EDIT: oops, forgot to ask the all important question! What do you guys think? Any ideas you want to share? Feedback please!

also, if you want to post any storyline ideas or character ideas, and I use them, I will take credit and copyright/whatever (on the off chance that this is published) although I will credit you in the book somewhere...
Nickick7x3
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior