I can and i will - CreepyPasta

SuperShyGuy64's Avatar SuperShyGuy645/28/15 6:41 am
1 emeralds 320 3
5/28/2015 6:52 am
SuperShyGuy64's Avatar SuperShyGuy64
Hello. I bet you're wondering why i'm here. Well let me explain. i want to let you know about my former friend David Rothswoth. David was a pretty nice kid. He had some long black hair and green eyes. He had some good grades. but most of the time he'd fail. And was 14 at the time. If the incident hadn't of happened today outside of school you would Probabaly find him studying. Playing video games. Or on the internet. I bet now you're wondering what "The Incident" Was. Well... One day when i was going to his house. I when got to his house i went inside and saw david arguing with his mother. "Mom i don't care if you say that i can't go. I'm going!." David said. "No you're not young man!." His mom said in response. "Mom i swear to god i will punch you in the face if you don't shut up!." He said. I was surprised to hear that. he was usually such a goody two-shoes. "Alright do it then!." I was even more surprised to hear his mom dare to even TRY to say that. David then tried to punch her in the face but he stopped dead in his tracks. Now frowning. Looking ready to cry. Held His face in one hand while the other was still clenched tightly. "I knew you wouldn't hit me. You can't hit me because you're to scared i'll ground you." His mom said. He then went upstairs to his room. His mom then noticed i was there and pushed me out the door saying "David is probably not gonna be coming out of his room for a while.".
I didn't see david for 6 days after that day. And on the seventh day i went to his house. And i'm glad i did. i heard crying coming from upstairs so i went to investigate. I opened the door to every upstairs room until i opened the last door... the door to davids room... What i saw in that room... Was davids father with his hands tied together crying. A broken window. And davids mother brutally beaten to death with a sticky note right next to her on the floor labeled "I can and i will".
EDIT: It was early in the morning when i wrote this.
SuperShyGuy64
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher