Can somebody a 24/7 Server?

chrisman0091's Avatar chrisman00919/21/11 9:30 pm
9/21/2011 9:47 pm
Jack_Keeley's Avatar Jack_Keeley
EDIT:When joining Hamachi,please make your name the same as your ING.You can do so in the system under preferences,THANK!

I'm looking for somebody to host a minecraft 24/7 server with me.I can't host as I have a laptop.I could help setup.We would be co-owners but just in case i would like weekly server folder updates.My IGN is chrisman0091 and it would be Role Playing server,here is what i was thinking...

"What if you woke up in a mysterious town?All your friends are dead and you are lost?And all you see is a baron desert land and a dead town?You are one of the Survivors.You,are one of them."

It would be 1.8 and I would like at least a max of 20 people able to join.Hamachi or Port Forwarded,I don;t care.And I could do website designing and YouTube.com videos (I already have a channel). It does not have to be a certain map and I would be on,A LOT. Post info or pm me if you or a friend are interested,if a lot of people reply I will host a contest.Join this Hamachi group for competition info,if we have one.And we could talk on it.I live in Eastern USA if that helps.I do have to go to school though.

Hamachi ID: Server_Competition_Info
Hamachi Pass (IF NEEDED!) : 123
chrisman0091
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner