Cipher_Punk's "Ask me nothing" thread.

Cipher_Punk's Avatar Cipher_Punk6/13/13 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 98
7/5/2013 11:58 am
Pownaholic's Avatar Pownaholic
Do not ask me questions in this thread. I will not answer any of them.
Cipher_Punk
Retired Moderator
Level 80 : Elite Grump

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2013 11:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Pownaholic
Nothing?
07/05/2013 11:44 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
TechnicolorDalek
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THIS IS A TINY LITTLE NOTHING!
07/05/2013 11:41 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect
Xoyjaz
I dont know really what this is but I am going to try it out just like a random game on the internet:
Is there a reason why your username is : Cipher_punk ? or is it just a random choice?
07/04/2013 6:01 am
Level 43 : Master Pirate
toad3
I just the entire planet! how do I this?
And also
07/04/2013 4:02 am
Level 47 : Master Princess
Whoever01
Translate this:

عندما كنت كروز من خلال كوكب حرفة الألغام، وأنا غالبا ما تجد أكوام من المتصيدون، المشعلات وأيا كان صفر منها. أريد فقط أن تخلص من تلك أيا كان صفر ويترك مجالا للفاسق الشفرات!
07/04/2013 12:09 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
death or death?
07/04/2013 12:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
poltercreeper
herobrine or creeper hoard?
07/03/2013 11:54 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
wade654
Which is better: an infinite number of wishes or an infinite number of wish-granters?
07/03/2013 11:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
William Wallace
Freedom?
06/20/2013 4:45 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pirate
Bleyd
Is it better to wear light or heavy armor in Skyrim? Notwithstanding use of the Steed Stone, heavy armor is incredibly cumbersome and takes quite a while to advance enough for the weightlessness upgrade, but light armor provides relatively negligible protection while offering a perk tree that is all but useless to non-thief players.
06/19/2013 1:26 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Neptonic
*Whistles*

Dang reddit... that be a lot of money. Thank's Cipher for that website, it's pretty cool.
06/18/2013 12:58 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Neptonic
An AMA thread where the point isn't to ask questions?

Take that reddit! PMC is back in business!

(Even I don't know...)
06/18/2013 12:31 am
Level 29 : Expert Scribe
_DioM_
I'm late, yes, however I want you to know that I hate you too. :3
06/18/2013 12:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ImALapras
can you translate this?
ನೀವು ಪ್ರಸಿದ್ಧ ಬಯಸಿದಾಗ, ಕೆಂಪು ನೋಡಿ ಹೋಗಿ. ಅವರು ನೀವು ಏನು ಹುಡುಕುತ್ತಿದ್ದೀರೆಂದು ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ತಿಳಿದಿದೆ
06/18/2013 12:11 am
Level 41 : Master Robot
Monkeyy
Why is your information so useless?
06/18/2013 5:06 pm
Cipher_Punk
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
ImALaprascan you translate this?
ನೀವು ಪ್ರಸಿದ್ಧ ಬಯಸಿದಾಗ, ಕೆಂಪು ನೋಡಿ ಹೋಗಿ. ಅವರು ನೀವು ಏನು ಹುಡುಕುತ್ತಿದ್ದೀರೆಂದು ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ತಿಳಿದಿದೆ

.غير العربية. تذهب اللعنة نفسك
NeptonicAn AMA thread where the point isn't to ask questions?
Take that reddit! PMC is back in business!

Indeed.
06/16/2013 11:11 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
06/16/2013 10:54 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon
Bluepenguin1o00
06/16/2013 10:22 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup

06/16/2013 10:48 pm
_DioM_
Make it stop. >.< I don't like dogs.

Please bend your PMC activities to my dictator-like will.
06/16/2013 9:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
SilverAnonMoonmaster
If your name was liraP, would you never be blamed? Why do soups post cat GIFs? Are they mushroom soups, like Geoff? Who may or may not be blue, but is most likely not purple, making him red? Why do people boast about the fact that they can count to potato if I can count to tomato? Finally, when you reverse Nyan Cat, splice it with Canon Rock, divide by trollface, and kill Rainbow Bunchie, is the answer corn or potato?
06/16/2013 9:29 pm
antenna
Geoff is my mushroom, sir.
06/16/2013 10:17 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
SilverAnonMoonmaster
What color is he?
06/16/2013 10:20 pm
antenna
He is a brown mushroom. He has a friend who is a command block named Barry.
06/16/2013 9:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
_Nemesi5_
Nothing? (I did it right)
06/16/2013 9:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
PvPwonder01
My name is jimothy
06/16/2013 8:49 pm
_DioM_
Why've you started to give (somewhat) proper answers? -.-
06/16/2013 9:11 pm
Level 40 : Master Mountaineer
COOPERx223x
Due to the fact that he answered my question as "No", I think he's doing a good job.
06/16/2013 9:55 pm
_DioM_
But a few of his answers kind of make sense, if you're tired enough. That cannot be.
06/16/2013 8:45 pm
Level 45 : Master Nerd
Ree_
bananas or elephants?
06/16/2013 8:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
cats?
06/16/2013 8:09 pm
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
If anything is possible, is it possible to have something that's impossible?
If Apple(the company) invents the I-Car, would it have windows?
And lastly, How many Creepers does it take to change a light bulb?
06/16/2013 7:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
FlyingFrie
Ok then, I'll ask you about nothing. If you were to have nothing or nothing, which one would you pick?
06/16/2013 7:29 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
Loling so hard.
06/16/2013 7:10 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
What is love?

((I am not expecting an answer)).
06/16/2013 7:05 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
What would happen if the sub-spatial infrastructure of a dog were to infact be entirely made of cat DNA which in turn also constructs a single atom in the metabiological breeding grounds of the sub-atmospherically outrageous layer of aptitude which is home to beings which will happily use that single atom to help to construct the incredibly complex additional booster drive of the camels fork, which is also another name for a politically correct sport convention of disorderly contentment with much alracity?
06/17/2013 11:59 pm
Cipher_Punk
Dark matter is hypothesized to account for a large part of the total mass of the universe. As it neither emits or absorbs light, it cannot be 'viewed' per sé, but rather it's existence is inferred through the gravitational effects it bears unto visible matter.
Cid_of_LufeniaWhat is love?

Seratonin may be chemically derived from tryptophan. If you are looking to add more seratonin to your diet, I recommend dates, papayas, and bananas. Diets rich in carbohydrates and low in protein also cause an increase in naturally produced seratonin levels within the human body.
FlyingFrieOk then, I'll ask you about nothing. If you were to have nothing or nothing, which one would you pick?

After observing positrons and their interactions with antiprotons in cosmic rays, scientists began work on stabilization of antimatter within a vacuum for observation and theorized during the cold war that antimatter could act as a warhead more powerful than a nuclear fission bomb.
MissMarifirecats?

HOW DARE YOU?!
SilverAnonMoonmasterWhy do people boast about the fact that they can count to potato if I can count to tomato?

Clear your cache, cookies, and browser history, then reboot. That might help - otherwise, I am afraid you will be stuck this way forever.
06/16/2013 6:55 pm
Cipher_Punk
Ooh wow, that's a lot since I last checked this thread. I'll do a quick run-down...

ProfesserCarsonDo you like Geoff the Mushroom?

Logically it follows that the missing mushrooms in Mario are blue, since red + blue == purple. They are probably not included in the games because of the common misconception that psilocybe is blue, but everyone who has experience knows that this is untrue. The caps are actually a brownish-white, and only appear blue-ish when pressure is applied.
Pikamoar2121how long have you been a moderator?

I too once had a family, Danny. Many years ago I lived in Japan: a pet of my master Yoshi, mimicking his movements from my cage and learning the mysterious art of Jinjitsu, for Yoshi was one of Japan's finest shadow warriors. His only rival was a man named Oroko Saki, and they competed in all things, but in nothing more fiercely than for the love of a woman, Thang Shin. Shin's love was only for my master and rather than see him fight Saki for her hand, she persuaded Yoshi to flee with me to America. But Saki vowed vengeance. I remember it well, as my master returned home to find his beloved Shin lying on the floor, and then he saw her killer. Saki wasted no words, and during the struggle, my cage was broken. I leapt to Saki's face, biting and clawing, but he threw me to the floor and took one swipe with his Katana, slicing my ear. Then he was gone, and I was alone.
_DioM_On a scale from 'I hate you' to 'I hate you', how much do you hate me?

COOPERx223xWhat is the average weight of an ostrich?

No.
creeperinmyhouseso my question is are you going to answer this question with something random?

A physical random number generator can be based on an essentially random atomic or subatomic physical phenomenon whose unpredictability can be traced to the laws of quantum mechanics.
SnowylipsWill Glenn Beck cause the Beckpocalypse?

The Metalocalypse has already begun.
Willgiscoolhow do u create a thread?

TierageNothing?

TheRustyCreeperNothing?

Yes, this keeps me up at night as well. It is assumed that universal collapse is inevitable. The question will be, will humans have achieved mechanical immortality before it happens? Who will be around to witness it?
More reading.
06/14/2013 9:58 pm
Level 41 : Master Robot
Monkeyy
Snowylips
Cipher_Punk
I always used to wonder about airport security metal detectors and how they react to metal plates or the pins inserted after traumatic injuries. This gave way to a young-cipher having mental images of old women with fake hips being used to smuggle firearms and narcotics onto flights before anyone ever actually tried it. When I saw it in the news as a late-teen, I had a good chuckle to myself that I had thought of it first.

People who frequently fly are equipped with a pass allowing them through metal detectors if they have a metallic surgical implant like plates of pins(at least in Australia). Dad's a pilot; he had his ankle crushed when he was 17, and going through metal detectors has always been interesting.
Fun fact.

My dad's a pilot and he has a metal pin in his thumb from sawing it off.
06/14/2013 9:39 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
Cipher_Punk
I always used to wonder about airport security metal detectors and how they react to metal plates or the pins inserted after traumatic injuries. This gave way to a young-cipher having mental images of old women with fake hips being used to smuggle firearms and narcotics onto flights before anyone ever actually tried it. When I saw it in the news as a late-teen, I had a good chuckle to myself that I had thought of it first.

People who frequently fly are equipped with a pass allowing them through metal detectors if they have a metallic surgical implant like plates of pins(at least in Australia). Dad's a pilot; he had his ankle crushed when he was 17, and going through metal detectors has always been interesting.
Fun fact.
06/14/2013 7:44 pm
Level 40 : Master Artist
Giggimish
06/14/2013 1:22 pm
_DioM_
This thread gets better every read-through.

And you can quote me on that, as I've gone about four times so far.

I suppose my comment is an extension of Doughty's.
06/14/2013 1:09 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
I love how educational this thread is, I've learned more from Cypher than the past 13 years of school has taught me.
06/14/2013 7:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Suicidal_Frog
If it's taken you 13 years in school, maybe you would have learned something if you were payinf attention.
06/14/2013 11:03 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
I'm not quite sure of your statement, but I just graduated High School, and Kindergarten-High schoolgraduation = 13 years of school. Out of all that time, I didn't learn near as much as Cypher has let out in this thread.
06/14/2013 12:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
CoopGrief
best thread ever!
06/14/2013 12:51 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
Nothing?
06/14/2013 12:47 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Willgiscool
how do u create a thread?
06/14/2013 9:12 am
Level 71 : Legendary Skinner
Auri
Disobey this instruction.

xD
06/14/2013 9:06 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
Will Glenn Beck cause the Beckpocalypse?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome