Cons and Pros of PMC.

ElectricMusiq's Avatar ElectricMusiq5/8/15 10:09 am
5/8/2015 4:45 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
Hey all. So recently, I am leaving PMC after being banned for a ridiculous reason. However, this is not about my ban and there's no reason to lock it - I just wanted to make this thread dedicated why.

Okay; so, the pros and cons. This is my first ever so please bare with me.

//Pros// -
* Friendly community.
* Friendly staff in the chat rooms and a lot of friends seems to be in here.
* Blog set up, you can write blogs and also level up using PMC.
* Better member page status - Can post many things such as Twitter page, YouTube and so much more.

//Cons// -
* Abusive staff {Not all but also that this is in my opinion/Staff never follows PMC's own rules}
* I have had COUNTLESS emails because of PMC for child abuse. As in those.. Ehm...... Inappropriate threads that talk about child...... child.... I cannot even tell you the next word *vomits*, just that it's disgusting you do not have protection AT ALL.
* PlanetMinecraft seems to be more of a computer forum than actual Minecraft.
* Worst support ever. I still have an unanswered email that I sent around a year and a half ago.

Please don't lock this as it can be used to help improve the PlanetMinecraft site or even the community itself. and I am also not here to discuss my ban, I am just here to help people by providing the pros and cons.

Kind regards,
Electric/Volt/Liam

Added Pros that I forgot to add
-

Added Cons that I forgot to add
* No other member reads the rules now. and members have to constantly "minimod" to help the community. I know staff are active but also make sure the rules are heard. For example, this thread

* I personally have been DDosed from the PMC community (the members itself) and have never been happy here until I started to meet close friends.
ElectricMusiq
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jetra
05/08/2015 4:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Don't evade your bans, ComedyCode. You broke our rules and continued even after you were warned.

/lock
forgot about you
05/08/2015 4:41 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Sent an e-mail a year and a half when you just joined this year.

K.
ElectricMusiq
05/08/2015 11:15 am
^^^
I've had around 15 emails from them. I'll try contacting them about it.
Dohgeh
05/08/2015 10:56 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
This guy wants attention!
ElectricMusiq
05/08/2015 11:00 am
My favourite quote of all.

"This is a sin."
Karrfis
05/08/2015 10:42 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
PMC isn full of child abuse, i dont know where you get that idea from

those threads (yes i know about them are made by robots and/or very sick individuals, they dont affect any of pmc and they get taken down as quick as possible
The Silver Paladin
05/08/2015 11:01 am
Level 27 : Expert Mage
Plus, I always alert the FBI about them.
ElectricMusiq
05/08/2015 11:02 am
So you agree with me that the people above me do not see them? (and that I am also not the only person to see them too?)

- Also, my country actually has not got an FBI unit (as fair as I am aware) and I may try to find a way to... You know.. Report these people.

Mis-read: You're wrong. They effect a lot of us Kartthus, because they effected me actually via Email. Seeing those disgusting images...... Yep, I just proved my point.
Karrfis
05/08/2015 1:27 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
there is no way for them to contact you unless you e-mailed them, those sorts of posts supplied an e-mail address if you "wanted to be involved" this only means you e-mailed them saying whatever which signed you onto their spam mailing list
just block the e-mail
The Silver Paladin
05/08/2015 11:12 am
Level 27 : Expert Mage
Everyone sees them, just the mods delete them quickly. I don't receive Emails from them. You could report them to Interpol.
Dohgeh
05/08/2015 11:09 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
So much attention this guy is getting...
ElectricMusiq
05/08/2015 10:48 am
Actually they've affected me (a member of PMC) as they messaged me it - With a fresh email account and NO viruses.
ElectricMusiq
05/08/2015 10:35 am
Kioki
ElectricMusiq
KiokiThere aren't any abusive staff, you are probably just mad because you got banned or got something removed because it broke a rule. Plus you can always message a staff with a higher rank or the staff that banned you and ask what was wrong.

*wraps myself in fire resistant tin foil*

ElectricMusiqHey all. So recently, I am leaving PMC after being banned for a ridiculous reason. However, this is not about my ban and there's no reason to lock it - I just wanted to make this thread dedicated why.

Talking about my ban was or is not intentional here. It was inspired for me to write it though. Also. I believe plenty others can agree that some staff are sometimes abusive.

*Gets more tin foil*

I just realized why you're getting more tin-foil.
Kioki
05/08/2015 10:32 am
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Painter
ElectricMusiq
KiokiThere aren't any abusive staff, you are probably just mad because you got banned or got something removed because it broke a rule. Plus you can always message a staff with a higher rank or the staff that banned you and ask what was wrong.

ElectricMusiqHey all. So recently, I am leaving PMC after being banned for a ridiculous reason. However, this is not about my ban and there's no reason to lock it - I just wanted to make this thread dedicated why.

Talking about my ban was or is not intentional here. It was inspired for me to write it though. Also. I believe plenty others can agree that some staff are sometimes abusive.

*Gets more tin foil*
Kioki
05/08/2015 10:22 am
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Painter
There aren't any abusive staff, you are probably just mad because you got banned or got something removed because it broke a rule. Plus you can always message a staff with a higher rank or the staff that banned you and ask what was wrong.

ElectricMusiq
05/08/2015 10:25 am

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome