Crisis of a hopeless feeling

Art Dei Tech's Avatar Art Dei Tech8/25/13 2:00 am
1 emeralds 117 1
8/25/2013 10:10 am
fabbef's Avatar fabbef
Well... I have been doing a minecraft map for my first PMC contest, but I felt I made too many mistakes there, or didn't provide space for details. As well, it appeared to be lengthy to complete, yet I have incoming studies before the contest ends. Also, I looked at the creations of other people and my chances of being featured are getting thinner each time.
Then this decision sprouts up that instead I could make an adventure map and encourage the Yogscast to play it, but then in order for it to be popular, one way of doing that was to be featured in the contest, as it said my account be shown for a week. What do I do? Complete my contest entry or move on confidently to another map? (I plan to make an action adventure map filled with minecarts, it's like mixing action and racing)
Art Dei Tech
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Grump