Daily question I suppose.

PufferJackets's Avatar PufferJackets5/9/18 2:27 pm
5/18/2018 11:48 am
valkyries--'s Avatar valkyries--
What's your favorite video game?
(other than minecraft of course!)

Why do you like that game?

Bonus question: what was the first game you played?

Mine is Stardew Valley currently, a game I have mentioned before here.

Cya!

PufferJackets
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

valkyries--
05/18/2018 11:47 am
Level 25 : Expert Goblin
It's a constant battle between Elder Scrolls IV and Undertale. For Console games, probably BOTW.
valkyries--
05/18/2018 11:48 am
Level 25 : Expert Goblin
The first game I played was Super Mario 64, in, like, 2003.
peri
05/17/2018 6:52 pm
Level 45 : Master Magical Girl
I'm late but Overwatch, The Sims and Fallout :>
GoggleD0GG
05/17/2018 6:50 pm
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
World of Warcraft: Legion
Hidiety
05/13/2018 4:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I've been playing a lot of Fortnite if I'm not working on my server lately. The Elder Scrolls series will always have a place in my heart though. Lots of hours put into those games. I'm liking Fortnite right now because of social reasons mostly. A lot of my PS4 friends play it so I play with them when they're on. I like the challenge of it too. Playing solo against 99 other people and being able to consistently place in the top 10 gives me a warm fuzzy.

First game I ever played was Super Mario Brothers on the original NES. I still play it today with emulators. I even bought USB NES controllers to use. As a bonus my 6 year old enjoys playing with me too. It helps that it's a ROM too because I was able to give us infinite lives :P.
lelaca55gamer
05/13/2018 12:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
oi pessoal
BartTheBart
05/12/2018 2:27 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
Danganronpa. Cuz it has amazing storytelling
Antiquez
05/10/2018 9:06 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
ROBLOX

IndyJackonYt dont kill me
The Dancing Walf
05/10/2018 2:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
My favorite, most frustrating and rage inducing game would have to be Dark Souls III. It gives me a challenge, and thats what I like... A challenge...

The first game I had ever played in my life... I'd have to think a while back on that one-I think it was Halo 2, then Minecraft, or perhaps the other way around.

-The Dancing Walf
ItsDaCreeperOfficial
05/10/2018 11:17 am
Level 26 : Expert Creeper
Plague Inc
afyber
05/10/2018 6:09 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
Terraria is my favorite, but since I migrated to Ubuntu from Windows it has been too laggy to play. The first game I played was minecraft when I was 9 or 10
Stubbs1
05/10/2018 6:01 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
My favorite videogame apart from Minecraft has to be RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
Not only have I played this game since I was a kid, but I still play it ever so often to get a break from Minecraft :)
Albertstuff
05/10/2018 2:31 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
My favorite game is ROBLOX I play it in most of my videos and the first game I played was Minecraft when I was 12.
Albertstuff
05/10/2018 2:31 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
now I'm 18
ThatTonyboo
05/09/2018 11:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Stardew Vally is mine currently. I love the 8-bit like graphics, the actual game itself and idea, and overall its pretty fun. I haven't taken advantage of multiplayer or anything yet, but I love the actual farming and getting to build (sandbox games = my instant faves)
Xenku
05/10/2018 11:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Mutliplayer is only JUST now in beta, on the PC end and only the pc end. So you aren't blamed for not playing multiplayer yet :P I can't wait till it comes out! The update will have tons of content :3
ThatTonyboo
05/10/2018 7:34 pm
A lot of friends have asked me already anyways :p but yeah same, can't wait! ^~^
ThatTonyboo
05/09/2018 11:15 pm
And for the bonus question (I forgot to put it in my main post lol), the first game I ever played was Terraria on the iPad, before it become free. That was a while ago now, I still love that game..
Azie
05/09/2018 10:57 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
I can't nail down a favorite, so I'll name a couple titles tied for 1st.

- LoZ: Wind Waker
- LoZ: Twilight Princess
- Mass Effect 2
- Baten Kaitos: Origins

Wind Waker for me probably is just a lot of nostalgia, but I spent a TON of time on that game. I love the art direction and the open world. At the time, open world games weren't really a thing. The technical limitations of the hardware available at the time show pretty obviously in Wind Waker's old age (the map is largely empty ocean and I don't think this is ENTIRELY for a design/story reason).

Twilight Princess also has a really neat art style. It's much darker/grittier and there's something about that I really like in LoZ, though obviously not for every game in the IP. It's cool to contrast it with Wind Waker's style. Music and game-play were on point here. I also thought the added collectibles and in general stuff to find was cool.

Mass Effect 2 is probably the best story-wise. It also has some of the best character development and writing I've seen for a very long time. The music is INCREDIBLE and the dev team did an amazing job making you feel like part of the world as well as conveying the sheer scope of what Shepard and crew face during the single-player campaign. Multiplayer was also incredibly fun. My friends and I put stupid hours into it trying to get all the rare guns and playable characters.

Baten Kaitos: Origins, while not immediately recognized by most people, is another game I hold dear in my heart. This game led the way for me looking for more of Tri-Crescendo's releases, easily. It's an RPG where items, equipment, and abilities are collected through their essence and stored/played as Magnus cards. This game has an incredibly music score and a superbly written story that follows a young man named Sagi--who joined the imperial army to provide financial support to his mother who runs an orphanage back home-- and his magical, talking, life-size, autonomous puppet Guillo. They're caught in the middle of a political struggle between two opposing figures campaigning for the position of emporer, one of whom is going about doing this by convincing the people to abandon the ways of magic in favor of machina-- a power he says will never fail them as fickle magic is liable to. I wholely reccommend playing this game however you're able as it's an incredible experience.
skunkapunk
05/09/2018 8:22 pm
Level 27 : Expert Musician
Probably Portal 2! I really like solving puzzles and playing games that require logical thinking, so I really enjoy Portal's levels. Also It has a fun story :D I remember playing Portal on my laptop during the blackout after a hurricane. Can't remember which version of portal it was though, oops.

The first game I played was Zoo tycoon when I was about 5 or 6 haha.
Elisaron2210
05/09/2018 6:07 pm
Yeah, I came off as a bit of an as*hole, I was going to repost, but I don't know how to delete my messages, so I just stuck with the correction.
PufferJackets
05/11/2018 11:13 am
it's alright!
thunderbolt73
05/09/2018 3:16 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Hm, it changes a lot. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is pretty friggin good.
Elisaron2210
05/09/2018 2:49 pm
That's a little more than daily, your last post was 21 hours ago. I like GTA.
Xenku
05/09/2018 5:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
It's not a repost. Hours don't matter. It's an entirely different post then the previous one also silly. Who cares <3 Every day they get on and post. That's a daily. :3
PufferJackets
05/09/2018 3:40 pm
Thunderbolt is correct
thunderbolt73
05/09/2018 3:16 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
He/she probably looks less at the actual hours and more the date of post. The last one was posted on the 8th of may, and this one was posted on the 9th of may.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome