Destiny Beta

deleted_user's Avatar deleted_user7/8/14 12:56 pm
7/9/2014 8:51 am
Numonex's Avatar Numonex
The destiny beta is coming so excited. Cant wait to play it . http://youtu.be/Na4LMgacWf8

What do you think of it ?
deleted_user
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2014 11:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
Azie-shorten-
Master Chief is a hero, Cortana is holograph Navi, and the Flood is part of a religious covenant(?) trying to destroy infidels. I've never really felt sure on any of that though and, as a result, never really got into the game. Probably could be solved from starting from the very beginning -shorten-

Sorta but no. :'(
I won't explain, but I will say that starting from the beginning, especially if you run it co-op with a good friend(or your bf) you will fall in love with the story. I don't want to explain, because it is too amazing. The best FPS storyline I've played. Though, playing with a buddy really makes it even better, so that might have something to do with it :p.
07/08/2014 11:27 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
Wait, Destiny isn't out? Haha I've got a few friends who play it, and they love it. Can't say anything about it personally, but if you are into FPS, then you should love the game. Now, Warframe-ers say that Warframe is a better FPS. But I think that gets down to RPG dungeon crawling vs OpenWorld. Just a preference.
07/09/2014 8:51 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
Numonex
Warframe isn't an FPS which means first person shooter, warframe is a third person shooter. And I like them both. Anything scifi, I love it.
07/09/2014 8:29 am
deleted_user
your friends must have played the alpha
07/08/2014 11:03 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
NumonexHave you just never been into Halo or sci-fi in general?

It was just Halo. I quite enjoy a good sci-fi game, the Mass Effect series being one fine example. Shooters and super linear games just don't tickle my fancy, as well as feeling like the lore/backstory doesn't feel super accessible in Halo like it does a lot of other games I play. It left me feeling lost and mindlessly shooting anything that moved. Pretty much all I know (or think I know) about the story is that Master Chief is a hero, Cortana is holograph Navi, and the Flood is part of a religious covenant(?) trying to destroy infidels. I've never really felt sure on any of that though and, as a result, never really got into the game. Probably could be solved from starting from the very beginning, but I'm not that big of a fan of shooters to begin with.
07/08/2014 9:56 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
The Warlock class is amazing, but I'm more interested in the Titan class. If This or Titanfall doesn't win GOTY, I'm gonna murder someone.
07/08/2014 9:51 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Taped Up Panda
Honestly it's amazing I got the Alpha to it and it was amazing and I personally love the warlock class!
07/08/2014 9:54 pm
Numonex
I plan on playing as hunter of titan. The "going in guns blazing" appeals to me more that the "magic" stuff. But all the classes are still cool.
07/08/2014 9:58 pm
Numonex
I just remembered form what has been revealed there are three character slots, play as all three.
07/08/2014 9:42 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
*busy playing Rift, Allods, Diablo III, and do not forget the and, Forsaken World, and Gears of War* Wot

NumonexBungie made a lot of games for mac before they partnered with Microsoft. I don't know what games they made. Have you just never been into Halo or sci-fi in general?

AzieWas never really a fan of Halo

Gee! Ain't that no answer your question! I'm sure she wouldn't of said that unless she was into Halo .-.
07/08/2014 9:36 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Was never really a fan of Halo, so I'm not hyped. Looks like Halo and I'm not convinced Bungie knows how to make a good open-world game. (If they've made one before, I've never heard of it.)
07/08/2014 9:42 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
^This but I loved halo, I was excited for bit but at this point I don't care. It's just halo, with DS2 health bars, more guns, classes, games that are joinable at any point, with matchmaking fixed into the storyline. What's really the point of spending $60 for a remake of a halo game?
07/08/2014 9:49 pm
Numonex
I don't see it being a remake of a halo game. Halo is a classic shooter where destiny is an RPG Shooter. Plus halo you play as a specific hero, Master Chief. In Destiny you play as YOU, YOU are YOUR own hero. This is also an MMO style game (though they aren't calling that) where halo was more single player based with the story and the multiplayer was just competitive or co-op matches.
07/08/2014 9:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Especially when you can get Halo cheaper.
07/08/2014 9:39 pm
Numonex
Bungie made a lot of games for mac before they partnered with Microsoft. I don't know what games they made. Have you just never been into Halo or sci-fi in general?
07/08/2014 1:20 pm
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
vaxivop
Looks like another generic FPS, with some Sci-Fi to it. I don't really care.
07/08/2014 9:31 pm
Numonex
Have you ever seen an FPS/RPG/sci-fi/MMO made by bungie for multiple platforms....no. And open world games don't always have no goal. Take Skyrim for example there is a main quest line in which you may take breaks and go do side quests but the main goal is to defeat Alduin. Destiny will be one of the best games of 2014. And isn't minecraft open world with no goals? Your argument is hereby declared void. And by the way may I ask what shooters you play?
07/08/2014 9:18 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dolphin
notnobody
Do you even know what a open world game is?
07/08/2014 1:33 pm
deleted_user
it is more then that it is a open world game first off and is being made by Bungie a legendary studio
07/08/2014 1:37 pm
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
vaxivop
"Open world", what exactly does that entails? That there is no goal, so it's just mindless killing?
And saying that it's made by Bungie does nothing to impress me.
07/08/2014 9:12 pm
deleted_user
Bungie is amazing without a doubt
07/08/2014 1:48 pm
deleted_user
uh minecraft is open world has no goal and is amazing in fact you like so im pretty sure open world games are fun
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome