Finding Minecraft!

Pease_Xpress's Avatar Pease_Xpress4/18/13 7:52 pm
4/19/2013 7:55 am
Mercer's Avatar Mercer
YO Guys? I got a question for you.
How did you find out about Minecraft? I want to know how you did :3
I found it out by my Friend. He showed me it, I studied it, I got it.
- Pease
(P.S. My Page of PMC Right now is a bit goofed up. Sorry if it is off-topic.)
Pease_Xpress
Level 24 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2013 3:10 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
glitchy3
My sister's were playing it,i saw them playing and question'd it,i thought it was gonna be a creepy game,but a few month's later my dad finally got me a account,it was 2011 or so when i got one c:,
04/19/2013 2:50 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
I saw it on a TV show called 'Good Game Spawn Point' an Australian TV show about gaming. My sister loved the idea, and I shrugged it off. Eventually, she bugged me enough to buy the game, and I've loved it ever since, but the weird thing is, she now hate its XD I think I starter Beta 1.2
04/19/2013 2:41 am
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Zeldahappy24
My friend was like, hey, I'm watching this series about two guys sitting in a 4x4 house on this game called minecraft. I though that was stupid, but it turned out the series was shadow of israpheal, but only my friend had Minecraft, so I always had to go round her house to play it xD
04/18/2013 11:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
jjawesome01
Well one day I went on youtube and saw some thing that said minecraft I looked at the video for about 5 seconds and got bored, the next day my friend was playing it at school so I decided to play it for a second. I got hooked so the next day I got a paypal account and bought it.
04/18/2013 9:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Rockstargman14
Well me and my friends were working on putting some crack on a school cooking project, and well we went to watch tv and what you know. the black ops 2 trailer was on so as we begin to smoke our weed we looked at bo2's website and found the youtube trailer and people were saying minecraft was better. so we bought some more drugs and decided to play it what you know. we started smuggling drugs into school thats how i discovered minecraft and got arrested.
04/18/2013 9:40 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Giraffe
Snowpalca
Played it in early Alpha years, heard it from google.com
04/18/2013 9:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
_SquidInThePond_
Well... It started sometime during late 2011. My school had recently bought 24 iPads for research and stuff, and our History teacher had put Minecraft on it. The 1st or 2nd day that we got them, me and a few friends were going through the apps and saw Minecraft. We all played it and had a blast, then we stopped for a while. Then once we found out about the PC version, we signed up, played Classic for about 4 months, then eventually we all bought the game. I regret nothing. -Squid
04/18/2013 9:35 pm
Pease_Xpress
Why did she have to get it? PM Me Please.
04/18/2013 9:22 pm
Level 40 : Master Fish
Nice7
Browsing Youtube one day ('09 or '10), saw the a video about MC. I decided to check it out. I got a cracked one. I wanted to play online and I thought it was a good enough game to pay for and support. So I bought it. I liked texture packs and skins so I eventually got into them.
04/18/2013 8:52 pm
Level 44 : Master Fox
SymplyJelly_
It was August 2009, School had started, and I had finished playing all my other games, I went on Google and looked up something like this: "Infinite Terrain Indie Games" and all that had come out was like GTA n stuff, but on the like 13th page was MC, i went on the site, saw how old it was, and how many copies sold, then I played a 'cracked' version for a month or so, then bought it, It was around alpha at the time.
04/18/2013 8:41 pm
Level 24 : Expert Warrior
craftyman-114
I got it via hacker, then I bought the game.
04/18/2013 8:38 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
A friend told me about it.
Then the magical search engine Google helped me find it.
Started playing in Beta 1.5.
04/18/2013 8:21 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
murgaloaf
Saw my friend playing back in alpha and started playing with him. The game just became more awesome as I played. Started playing early November of 2010.
04/18/2013 8:04 pm
Level 45 : Master Nerd
Ree_
well, a magic fairy princess came floating down from the puffy clouds above and used a magic spell that gave me the power to walk on rainbows. The fairy then left, I saw a rainbow then I got a very greedy idea! I walked over the rainbow hoping to find a pot of gold. Instead of gold I found minecraft and the fish and the elephant lived happily ever after.
04/18/2013 8:11 pm
Pease_Xpress
Nice imagination.
04/19/2013 7:46 am
Level 45 : Master Nerd
Ree_
oh I thought that was how everyone finds minecraft (not that I've ever seen fairies) *looks suspiciously at everyone*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome