Full Metal Alchemist [App Thread]

ThunderHooves's Avatar ThunderHooves4/21/12 11:05 pm
1 emeralds 386 9
4/22/2012 7:18 pm
ThunderHooves's Avatar ThunderHooves
ThunderHooves here, making a new RP. This time, based on Full Metal Alchemist!

THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP. I WILL TURN YOU INTO A BRICK IF YOU ASK FOR AN IP!

Story: 100 years after the events of Edward and Alphonse Elric, it happened. The Homunculi risen from the ashes. Amestris has fallen mostly into chaos with riots, and acts of civil disobedience. The current Fuhrer trying to control Amestris, launches "Operation Homunculi." This operation has panicked the un-calm nation even more, enough to drive most people insane. A faction formed from the chaos, known as "The Legends of Amestris." The faction's only goal is to stop the Fuhrer from unleashing his plans, causing in a probable war across all of the nation, Creta, Aerugo, and Drachma

Alchemy?:
This is alchemy. Abide by this page. http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy

Accepters:
Thunderhooves
BlackFTW

App:

Name:
Backstory:
Race (Ishbalan, Amestrian, Homunculi ETC):
Affliction (Homunculi, State alchemist, Legends, ETC):
Can use Alchemy? (Homunculi can't):
ThunderHooves
Level 28 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

burke828
04/22/2012 7:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Name:Erosen Ditres
Appearance:dirty blonde hair pale skin blue eyes black t shirt and jeans and a lab coat. Always is wearing a black jem necklace
Backstory:As a child he read books on alchemy and without help quickly learned alchemy. He read about humonculi and thought that if he could harnes their power he could become extremely powerfull. He used wwhat he knew about humonculi to turn himself into a half humonculi who will transform between humonculi and human when certain things happen (Ex:planetary alignment, consuming the soul stone things) but when in his humonculus mode he can't use alchemy except can turning himself into metal objects. He can do powerfull alchemy by using his soul which he has in a necklace he wears.
Race (Ishbalan, Amestrian, Homunculi ETC):Half amestrian half humonculi
Affliction (Homunculi, State alchemist, Legends, ETC):Legends(his humunculus form is too)
Can use Alchemy? (Homunculi can't):When in his human form he can but in humonculus form he can't
ThunderHooves
04/22/2012 7:18 pm
Sorry, but it seems OP, it goes pretty much against FMA lore and that jazz, and you don't use proper grammer.
~Declined~
BlackFTW
04/22/2012 6:40 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
Why do all the RPs I like die instantly?
ThunderHooves
04/22/2012 6:43 pm
I don't know. People mainly don't like my RPs.
BlackFTW
04/22/2012 6:44 pm
I'm still thinking PMC's RP community hates original ideas. >.>
ThunderHooves
04/22/2012 6:50 pm
Maybe you should try to host it. It would make it easier, and people do love your RPs.
BlackFTW
04/22/2012 6:52 pm
I've tried a lot of different ideas recently, at least I think I have. They all died and burned instantly. I don't think people love my RPs.
BlackFTW
04/22/2012 12:21 am
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, a thousand times YES! I've been waiting for this RP forever! Thank you, Thunderhooves!

Name: Shane Dente.
Appearance:
Click to reveal
:3

Backstory: Shane's father was a State Alchemist. He wasn't very special by all means, he just was. Just was a State Alchemist. He specialized in hydro- Alchemy, or water Alchemy. He was almost always trying to figure out this new case or trying to decipher some other, more famous State Alchemist's notes and books.

Shane took after his father, at age fourteen, after he was finally tired of sneaking into his father's study to watch him try out Alchemy. It was pretty cool to him, so he started to sneak out a couple books about Alchemy from his father. The "code" it was written in was pretty simple. Only every fifth word counted in actual sentences. Maybe it was on purpose to be simple, or rather his father wasn't very good at thinking up things or complicated things was unknown to Shane, but it was good because he could easily get the actual notes, though it took a couple weeks to translate the entire books. The notes were, luckily, all about the very basics, and nothing complicated. In secrecy, he scanned the same notes over and over again hundreds of times before he actually tried to make a transmutation circle. To him, it was hard to draw them, and it almost never worked as he constantly messed up the designs some how critically. A year later, he had began to actually use Alchemy. His father eventually found out he was sneaking away books from his study, but Shane's father was... not angry. Perhaps glad that his son might take on as his successor. Maybe he was too tired to yell at him. No one really knows.
Race: Amestrian! :3
Affliction: He's learning alchemy, so I guess he might eventually be a State Alchemist, as military jobs run in his family.
Can use Alchemy? I guess. I mean, he knows the very basics of it, so I guess he can use a tiny bit of Alchemy, like making a doll or something at that skill level.
ThunderHooves
04/22/2012 12:42 am
Why thank you!
~Accepted~ P.S. You can accept too!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome