I Give Up

TheBigBuildSquad's Avatar TheBigBuildSquad10/25/13 9:45 am
1 emeralds 191 4
10/25/2013 9:53 am
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Ok, so recently i made a texture pack, I was so happy that I uploaded it to pmc!
Even one person said it was their favorite! So happily I went to sleep.
It was only at 30 percent because I was not done with it.

Only to wake up to find it was gone! gone!
I'm not going to say the mods name but, he said it was incomplete. well duh! It's at 30 percent!?!?! From the texture pack, I gained about 3 levels, and 1 subscriber. But, now, I think that people won't let you go to level 10... Unless you are well know, while I am not, as i only have 5 subs. But, know just because you removed something i worked two days on, I wanna quit, I wanna cry, and most of all i thought PMC was friendly where I could upload my items in peace, and not get something that was 100 percent mine, taken away, because it hurts, now I am going to give up, so basically, Goodbye PMC it was fun for the month or less it lasted, now you should know I am quitting MC all together, because, I don't want to wake up now, just lie around forever.

If LuisGold sees this tell him i hate him.
TheBigBuildSquad
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder