Good Bye :(

grantmanmeyer's Avatar grantmanmeyer6/1/12 11:58 pm
6/2/2012 1:19 am
ZaphodX's Avatar ZaphodX
Well today was a break through day for me. I attempted to commit suicide and then stopped my self. I am quitting minecraft for ever. It has made me live 2 lives. My name isn't nensari or grant or grantmanmeyer. It's Jacob and I'm 12. I want to be myself. So I am Uninstalling anything to do with minecraft. I am delting my PMC account in a day or two. I am also leaving Skype because its part of me "living a second life". Today I'm going to start being who I want to be. Tomorrow I'm going to sit down with my parents and talk. I will still be active on youtube and watch P-Bat and look at the new updates for MC on youtube. I hope to wish you all the best in life and with yourselves. Long live all fun stuff such a Pony Hub and other fun RPS. i wish I spent less time on my school work and my family than playing minecraft and other games. I thank you all for having fun with me and wish you all the best. P.S.: Funny thing this is my longest PMC post. lol. BYE
grantmanmeyer
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ZaphodX
06/02/2012 1:19 am
Level 40 : Master Network
You are doing the right thing taking a break and speaking to your parents. This isn't the sort of thing you should be sharing here, you need to speak to your parents and get some real help. Try to think about how devastated your parents would be if you did commit suicide.
frenchtoastking
06/02/2012 12:50 am
Level 20 : Expert Modder
I feel really bad for you. Committing suicide, (If you don't mind, how did you attempt?) Listen, I am really glad that you didn't. You've got a life to live, and that hasn't even begun. It's experience like this that will make you stronger emotionally. You're probably not reading this right now, but either way, what I want to say is that I'm very sorry for you. Please don't try again.

Thanks,
frenchtoastking
TheThing23
06/02/2012 12:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Whoa, bro!
Commiting suicide because of Minecraft?!
Notch made this awesome game for us to have fun, not to cause us problems down the line!
Good point about the "second life," though!
GinKurama
06/02/2012 12:31 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
See you dude. Hopefully, you won't do that again. Have fun with what you are dong, and what you plan on doing. Hopefully, you succeed in life, man.
bugbloxer1558
06/02/2012 12:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Committing suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem. Wow, I said that and I'm a year younger then you.
number1_Master
06/02/2012 12:29 am
Level 40 : Master Droid
As soon as I saw good bye, I knew this was a suicide issue.
Peace man... sometimes I feel the way. You just got to push yourself to the top.
lost-hero-117
06/02/2012 12:26 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Ranger
Bye, my comrade. But suicide, what could you possibly could have done to try to commit suicide? You don't live a horrible life,you just need to be more open than you already are. I once tried to commit suicide, but I paused and thought every action has a reaction. When the time comes, it comes, by ending your life you can cause a big commotion, because like I said before every reaction has a reaction.
Bethamez
06/02/2012 12:16 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Goodbye, Farewell, And Amen.

"Through early morning fog i see, visions of what is to be, the pains that are withheld for me, i realize and i can seeee"
QuickiePenguin
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Dont commit suicide, its not the easy way out of a hard situation.If you still have skype please feel free to call me <quickiepenguin>.
Nox
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
grantmanmeyerWell today was a break through day for me. I attempted to commit suicide and then stopped my self. I am quitting minecraft for ever. It has made me live to lives. My name isn't nensari or grant or grantmanmeyer. It's Jacob and I'm 12. I want to be myself. So I am Uninstalling anything to do with minecraft. I am delting my PMC account in a day or two. I am also leaving Skype because its part of me "living a second life". Today I'm going to start being who I want to be. Tomorrow I'm going to sit down with my parents and talk. I will still be active on youtube and watch P-Bat and look at the new updates for MC on youtube. I hope to wish you all the best in life and with yourselves. Long live all fun stuff such a Pony Hub and other fun RPS. i wish I spent less time on my school work and my family than playing minecraft and other games. I thank you all for having fun with me and wish you all the best. P.S.: Funny thing this is my longest PMC post. lol. BYE

Steps in Life:

1) Live it
1a) Get bummed
1a.a) Get over it and forget the past
1.a.a.a) Be yourself
1.a.a.a.a) Repeat step 1.

:V
Darkblade945
06/02/2012 12:12 am
Level 24 : Expert Pony
Whoah dont commit suicide D: wrong thing to do man... but why give up minecraft and everything?
Brink_
06/02/2012 12:10 am
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Don't commit suicide, my friend. Just be yourself. Just consider your options and find what's best for you. Suicide isn't the answer. Your are who you are, and don't let yourself change that. You can be a great person. You just need to find that inside yourself.
iHazRabiez
06/02/2012 12:15 am
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
Like me, wanting to be a Reaper/Geth/Quarian?

But in all seriousness, what Brink said. No matter how bad things get, things will go up. Unless you die. In which case, things will probably turn sour. There's a purpose in our life. No matter how small you think it may be, it does affect the whole universe.
Jt9
06/02/2012 12:08 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder
/wave
Weston127
06/02/2012 12:06 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
Woah man. Never commit suicide. Never the way to go. Think all your options before doing that. Although I do not understand this 'double life' thing, if you think it will help you, then it is fine with me.
grantmanmeyer
06/02/2012 12:11 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
What I was sayong is I live a double life (like im 2 people) and i want to stop
TheUrbanGamer
06/02/2012 12:02 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Cya ive got the same name as u and u tried commiting suicide how old r u???
Emperor_Sean
06/02/2012 12:21 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
He said he was 12 lol
waterskier
06/02/2012 12:06 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Pony
it says hes 12
TheUrbanGamer
06/02/2012 12:02 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Cya ive got the same name as u and u tried commiting suicide how old r u???
waterskier
06/02/2012 12:01 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Pony
bye dude, If you are ever feeling down or need a friend send me a message.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome