Goodbye Minecraft!

CremeBrulee's Avatar CremeBrulee10/8/14 10:20 pm
10/9/2014 12:01 am
RoseOfShi's Avatar RoseOfShi
Most of you do not know me. But here is my opinion.

Minecraft is dieing. A lot of good players have moved on and were replaced with immature kids. Servers aren't original anymore and are all almost Creative, Minigames, or Factions. Minecraft is simply getting old and boring. I've played Minecraft for about 3 years and have had tons of fun.

So, goodbye Planet Minecraft and the Minecraft game itself. I'm moving on. Good luck to the new and current players of Minecraft.
CremeBrulee
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RoseOfShi
10/09/2014 12:01 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
I say everything has a fall and uprise in life, or at least an affect on the near future. For example, you could take the Athens (the Greek city state) sure they had a fell but they still effect the way our world works today. If you get what I'm trying to say here...
Sure Minecraft isn't as good as it use to be but it will take an impact on future gaming or at least reclaim it's glory.
MomoiroKohi
10/08/2014 11:51 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Artist
"Are all almost creative etc etc"
True, Its why I play on a server with NO BUKKIT and only relies on Commandblocks to run the whole server.

The Matrix server is the first Public Server ive ever seen without Bukkit.
Foxy
10/08/2014 11:46 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Still sorta wondering why some people on here are saying servers are dying.

Half the problems you described here have really always existed. They're not new things so you can't really contribute them to the "death" of a certain community.

The only thing that have significantly affected anything having to do with servers was the EULA which only really affected those that absolutely relied on player donations which is by no means all servers.

And even if the server community did die altogether, how would that mean Minecraft altogether is dead? The server community is only one of the many different communities that involve Minecraft. Saying that if yours dies, they all die is pretty egotistical and is entirely untrue.
Punkamoar
10/08/2014 11:41 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Ahahah, just don't play servers dude
funny bunny
10/08/2014 11:38 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Even if mc does die, which is highly unlikely because why would Microsoft buy a game that is dieing, that doesn't mean that pmc will die too, Cyprezz will just switch pmc to another popular game website.
JosephD100
10/08/2014 10:27 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pig
Minecraft servers are done, I'm not joining another server group, ever,
I barely play Minecraft anymore, it's fun to build stuff from time to time but, yeah
I love Planet Minecraft though, best social website, Even though I'm level 14 hanging out with the big kids (or adult moderators, I don't even know anymore), I have a lot of fun here,
Planet Minecraft is the best,
Well,
Goodbye! *Waves hand
The_Yakattack
10/08/2014 10:25 pm
Level 49 : Master Demolitionist
Just dont play servers!
The_Yakattack
10/08/2014 10:25 pm
Level 49 : Master Demolitionist
calirollz
10/08/2014 10:23 pm