Hello! What do you lovely people think of my story?

EverlastingRoseMC's Avatar EverlastingRoseMC3/3/14 6:25 pm
1 emeralds 255 2
3/3/2014 7:46 pm
Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox
Hello! I am trying to start a story, and Have a little preview if you wanted to see!! So enjoy!
Click to reveal
It’s time to Run.
That’s all we ever do, Run, Just run. Lately, I haven’t asked why I have to run. But I wasn’t going to chance it if it needed us to always be moving. Maybe I should stop to ask, No, I can’t, because I’m not allowed to stop. So it will forever be that mysterious. For now, I just need to run. Since that’s what I do best, I run.
Looking down at the world now, as it is. I guess it’s not that bad, I mean. Its home after all, I’ve been to so many places. Met so many people, but never got to stay very long. He says we can’t stop running, not even for a few days. I tried to ask why, but he immediately changed the subject. I guess I’ll have to just continue running.
Speaking of running, I need to stop writing this, and start up again. So, farewell journal, I’ll try to write again soon.
March, 11th, 2016.

Ryley blinked, feeling the nudge of his companion, before hearing his Russian accent.
“Ryley, you need to see this.” He said softly, before walking away and to the opening to see the far away city. Ryley stood up, before walking over to stand next to Alex.
“What am I looking at?” Ryley asked curiously, Alex just nodded forward. It was silent for a few moments, before an explosion rocked the ground slightly underneath their feet. Ryley watched in horror, as a skyscraper started to collapse to the ground.
“W-What was that?!” Ryley asked in a panic.
“The starting.” Alex said simply, staring at the city, as more explosions began happening, the dim light of fire occurring.
“The starting of what?! Alex, Tell me!” Ryley nearly shouted, turning his look to his Russian acquaintance. Alex sighed, before turning and looking Ryley dead in the eye.
“The end of the world.”
EverlastingRoseMC
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage