Which Classes Should I Study?

Fanjawi's Avatar Fanjawi3/2/16 8:04 am
1 emeralds 228 1
3/2/2016 8:39 am
Azhrak's Avatar Azhrak
Hello people of PMC!

So it's been the time for me to pick my classes. So here's how it goes..

In the paper I have been given, it says I need to pick 1 subject from Group 1, and 3 subjects from Group 2.

Before telling you what are included in the groups, here are the subjects everyone has to study no matter what: Arabic, English, Islamic, Social Studies, Math.

So, in group 1, I can only choose 1 out of: Biology, Chemistery, Physics.

And in group 2, I can only choose 3 out of: Business, ICT, P.E., Art and the other 2 sciences I didn't pick are also available.

I know this might sound confusing, but it's not, to be honest. I want to know, from you guys, what careers I'll be able to study if I pick a specific subject. I'm sure a chunk of you will know about this.

Here's what I'm thinking of picking: Physics, Business, ICT and P.E.

I am not planning on taking anything in the medical field, so I'm not up for Biology, even if I do like the subject itself. Also, what will Chemistry bring to the table if I do end up picking it? Our teacher said it's gonna be much harder next year which is worrying, because it's very hard.

I'm thinking of something in the ICT or Business field, or even astronomy, but I'm all open right now. I have like 2 weeks before making my decision, and I hope you guys can help Oh, and I'm from Oman if that helps, haha.

Also, I'm interested to know what you people study, at school, or uni!
Fanjawi
Retired Moderator
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn