No inspiration! (well... kinda...) HELP! :(

Cthulhucompany's Avatar Cthulhucompany3/17/13 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 135 7
3/18/2013 12:30 pm
Cthulhucompany's Avatar Cthulhucompany
Hi all!

So i love to draw. Im good at it too. But not right now. I cant draw for some reason! Everything gets ugly and fat. It looks like someone else has done it! Im working on a game with some friends and, ofcourse, im the art director. But i cant draw! Why? I have had alot of inspiration problems, but this is different. I have a bunch of ideas for the game, but like i said a hundred of times, i cant draw -_-

Do you have any tips? tricks? plz help
Cthulhucompany
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2013 12:30 pm
Cthulhucompany
bump
03/17/2013 3:15 pm
Cthulhucompany
NyxadMaybe you've lost your style. You might need a new way of drawing, that suits you well. This happened to me before. I used to always draw things in my sense of realistic way, but after a few years or so, it started looking terrible. I was really frustrated that my art looked really ugly. Until I realized that I just needed a new style. I looked at many different styles and such, and eventually adapted to a more cartoony style that I liked a lot.

I draw in many ways, though i usually draw manga/anime kinda art.... I acctually tried to draw in a more realistic but cartoony (why am i not calling it surealism?) but that wasent what i wanted...... But i will look up different kinds to draw! thx
03/17/2013 3:07 pm
Level 43 : Master Grump
macaroniface
try taking a brake , maybe changing your style is good too
03/17/2013 3:17 pm
Cthulhucompany
Iv allready taken a BIG brake! and really wanna draw again! though, i will check out different ways to draw thx
03/17/2013 3:04 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc602450
[deleted]
03/17/2013 2:44 pm
Level 42 : Master uwu
mrjrbacon
Looking at others artwork always helps me get ideas.
03/17/2013 3:12 pm
Cthulhucompany
I do that all the time.... Still doesent work :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome