Some minetorials contest flaws

suspect3's Avatar suspect38/13/12 6:56 pm
8/13/2012 7:01 pm
mickykid's Avatar mickykid
I love contests on Planet minecraft, especially the non-skin contests. minetorials is really cool. but there seem to be flaws with the way they post it. it seems like the judging process has taken forever, and so everyone that posted at the last second gets TONS of diamonds and views just because they are on the first page. there may be others that are better or have the same topic, but these are always in the finalists because of that flaw. that's why i think they may want to remove the "current entries" page while they are judging. also, it seems like some of the judges are taking awhile to judge. as of august 16, judge #1 hasn't even STARTED on judging. not to be harsh, i know these people have lives other than minecraft, but you couldn't have done at least a LITTLE in however long the judging process has taken? the blog i submitted, how to play on a dwarves vs zombies server, needs several crucial updates, like the fact that since the plugins needed haven't updated to the current minecraft version, the server is still running 1.2.5, but because of judge #1, i can't update it. i hope that i haven't seemed rude or cynical, but i just kind of had to get these things out of my system.

if you want to see my work, come to my page.
suspect3
Level 32 : Artisan Grump