Looking for people to be a apart of our RP Building Team

pkjr78's Avatar pkjr783/24/12 5:11 pm
1 emeralds 136 7
3/27/2012 1:33 pm
pkjr78's Avatar pkjr78
Hi, I'm pkjr78 the owner of this building team we currently dot have a name. OK, now lets get to what this building team is about, basically we are building an RP server as you can see by the title (don't worry you'll be apart of the staff when the server becomes live). What we are doing now is coming up with a good back story and then we'll go ahead and build it. Once, we are finished building that it will not be the end of the building team, We will be building other stuff for the server and not for the server. Currently we only have 2 members of the team me, and harlequin13 or (Templar on Planet Minecraft) After reading this if you would like to be apart of our team fill out an application, a sample will be below. Also below will be the requirements.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP: (whitelisted if you arent accepted, than you will not be able to connect) 68.83.109.245
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
Must have the following:
A HD Microphone (I don't wanna here asdhasdjahkdjhasdkas while your talking)
Being able to build medieval and fantasy type things.
And finally being 14 and older.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application (anything optional is recommended and you will have a better chance of getting in):

Real Name (only need first name):

IGN (In Game Name):

Age (14+):

What have you built (INCLUDING SCREENSHOT!!!):

Are you REALLY REALLY good with redstone (optional):

Do you have a HD mic:

What have you built in the past for other people and; or servers (optional):

Do you have experience with plugins such as (world edit. world guard, etc):

What servers have you played on (i need names/ or ip's would be better):

Have you been banned from a server and if so why:
Example:
Real Name (only need first name): Paul

IGN (In Game Name): pkjr78

Age (14+): 14

What have you built (INCLUDING SCREENSHOT!!!): ehh, i dont feel like uploading a screen shot but i did build castles and stuff at one point

Are you REALLY REALLY with redstone (optional): No, but im ok with it

Do you have a HD mic: Hell yeah!

What have you built in the past for other people and; or servers (optional): Castles, medieval stuff, i built the Colosseum once...

Do you have experience with plugins such as (world edit. world guard, etc): Yeah.. im the server owner..

What servers have you played on (i need names/ or ip's would be better): my server --------- (cant give ip away until you are accepted lmfao)

Have you been banned from a server and if so why: Yup, cuz my co-owner banned me from my own server just for fun (we both were laughing are asses off when people had no clue what was going on )
pkjr78
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco