goldgamer23's Avatar goldgamer23
Builder App
IGN: Notchis
Skype Name: Will pm you it later
Why should you pick me: I have done youtube videos b4
You good at redstone: Pretty good
Notchis99
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

goldgamer23
06/07/2012 6:54 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Builder And Actor App:
IGN:goldgamer232012
Skype Name(Must Have Mic):g-force200923
Why Should I Pick You:I'm a great builder and actor i play up to 6 hours a day, and have worked on varius productions before including a parody of a captain sparkelz video
You Good At Redstone?:yeh, i made a 16 bit redstone pc in 6 hours flat
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!: name: Jack Darwin

Bio: im an ex army soldier, fighting for my life every day, since B612, the virus broke out,i have heard that theres a recipe for an antidote in a book called the ix codex in mexico in a pyramid, but to get there i need backup, so I'm going into the city to try and find any survivors to help me, if there are any.....
hectorp654
05/22/2012 12:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Builder / Actor App
IGN:hectorp654
Skype Name(Must Have Mic):hectorp654
Why Should I Pick You:Im Worth It.
You Good At Redstone?:Yeah!
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!:Dante Brown.
kaoxvoyance
05/22/2012 12:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
So how come you need alot more builders and actors yet so many are being ignored? ;_; (Including mine)
gold_angel
05/22/2012 11:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
builder app:
IGN: Gold_Angel
Skype name: Ghoustboy211
You Good At Redstone?:I don't realy use and don't realy like it but i can still build. I can show u my buildings in youtube a empire city soo pls add me to builders
i just now registred
gold_angel
05/22/2012 11:58 am
builder app:
You Good At Redstone?:I don't realy use and don't realy like it but i can still build. I can show u my buildings in youtube a empire city soo pls add me to builders
gold_angel
05/22/2012 11:58 am
builder app:
i just now registred
goldgamer23
05/22/2012 11:55 am
Builder And Actor App:
Why Should I Pick You:I'm a great builder and actor i play up to 6 hours a day, and have worked on varius productions before including a parody of a captain sparkelz video
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!: name: Jack Darwin

Bio: im an ex army soldier, fighting for my life every day, since B612, the virus broke out,i have heard that theres a recipe for an antidote in a book called the ix codex in mexico in a pyramid, but to get there i need backup, so I'm going into the city to try and find any survivors to help me, if there are any.....
TheRacer
05/22/2012 11:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: TheRacerboy5
Skype Name(Must Have Mic): Yes ill Pm You If I Get In
Why Should I Pick You: Because im a good builder
You Good At Redstone?: Not To Bad
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!: Joe Heart
Ricky Quest
dearion
05/22/2012 11:17 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Actor and Builder App:
IGN:Dearionza
Real Name:Emre Olcay(from Turkey can call me Jesse my fav. name)
Skype Name(Must Have Mic):Yunus Emre Olcay
Why Should I Pick You:I am a fun person to play ,helpful and I can build pretty good
companioncube42
05/22/2012 11:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Builder And Actor App:
IGN:Don't have (can't be bothered to make one)
Skype Name(Must Have Mic):okkabokka
Why Should I Pick You: Because I am good at acting and building. I built a wizard tower.
You Good At Redstone?:yes
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio: Tom Robertson. He is 25 and very brave, BUT he is claustrophobic. I will make the skin. since I made most of my friends skins.
dillone7878
05/22/2012 10:50 am
acting application

IGN: dillone7878
skype name: erixter1
Why you should pick me: this would be the first minecraft acting career for me, but I can assure you that I am loyal to whoever is in charge and im very outgoing when it comes to the arts.
name for a character: Im not good at naming but i guess a cool name would be matthew, A boy who is worried over everything, and gets picked on because of it.
MyNameIsJeff
05/22/2012 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:dunham_
Why should I pick u: I have a scholarship for an acting school and I have completely recreated the fallen kingdom set from scratch
Tyrone, a black kid who can make anyone laugh, but when it comes to zombies, he makes it all fun and games!
kkool123
05/22/2012 10:19 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Builder App:
IGN: kkyle21 Kyle
Skype Name(Must ave Mic): canttouchmahcreepahfacee
You Good At Redstone?: I'm ruff around the edges sometimes but i guess i'm okay i got alot of minecraft expirence

Why Should I Pick You?: I just decided to do why you should pick me my reason why is because i love playing minecraft and helping people out im Mod/Admin in alot of servers i'm even Co-Owner in one because of my skill of building and help people out I would love to act out a Minecraft Movie i also got a YouTube channel and Fraps (1080P) HD I really hope i get picked because i want to do these movies more often and i think it would be a GREAT expirience thanks! Bye
minecraftbuld
05/22/2012 10:10 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Actor App:
IGN: minecraftbuld
Skype Name(Must Have Mic): archie.pipe (yes i do have mic)
Why Should I Pick You: beacause i love acting! i also love zombies! and i have acted on movies before so i have experience. also i will be very serious with the job and be very mature
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!: cant think of a name but here i go

he got bitten and everyone thought he was dead so they buried him and about 80 years later when zombies have taken over the earth he wakes up to find he is immune to the disease and he escapes from his grave and thinks he is the only one left on the earth. but he struggles along the streets full of zombies chasing him trying to rip out his guts to a stronghold heavily protected full of about 9 survivors and because he is immune to the disease he has to get the food and clean water to the stronghold.
vaxivop
05/22/2012 10:04 am
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
IGN: vaxivop
Skype Name(Must Have Mic): I have Mic. Will PM skype if accepted.
Why Should I Pick You: Im friendly, happy, helpful, funny, creative and i always listen to orders. I will always keep a good mood up and i will not abandon this
You Good At Redstone?: Yep
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!: I dont got a name for it, but i could make a nice biography:
He was once a normal citizen. Until one day when he decided to take a stray into the forest. He saw something... strange.. hanging from the trees. He crawled up to the tree only to be met by a mutation so gross it nearly cant be described. The monster jumped him and ate his brainz. He now wanders across the forest looking for innoncent people to take his revenge on.
kaoxvoyance
05/22/2012 9:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
Actor App:
IGN: Deatronicus
Skype Name(Must Have Mic): Well it kinds gets confusing here; we got skype and then it stole 70$ from us without even any information. So everyone in the house was banned from using it ;_; But i do have Ventrilo, TS3, Facebook and all of that crap.
Why Should I Pick You: I've always loved acting. Growing up I was always that child who would get picked on because I liked all of the Arts and crafts like Drawing, Music, Writing, Drama, Etc.
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!: Khris, A child who had to grow up unaware of what was going on in the real world. For years He was locked up at the top of a low mountain away from the Insanity of the Infection below. Away from the fact that he didn't know what was ever going on, he just thought his parents were crazy; then it came.
Thousands of men, women, Children, Parents of All Ages, Teachers, and workers alike all on a slow drift up the mountain. It was then Khris realized what he was really up against. A full on Zombie Apocalypse. Not just like the ones hes seen in Video Games, or read in books; But the real thing. (I actually had to write this down; it sounded like an epic idea for my next story. Yes I've writen a Zombie Novel. It was over 160 pages long typed out ;_;)
gold_angel
05/22/2012 9:28 am
builder app:
i just now registred
donald116074
05/22/2012 9:23 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Builder And Actor App:
IGN:donald116074
Skype Name(Must Have Mic):donald116074
Why Should I Pick You:you dont have too but i can build and always obey
You Good At Redstone?:not really
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!:marine man once was the top marine/Jason best friend they went together through every war.until the day Jason was used for the experiment and went bad.after a week of havoc in new York they said they needed to have another person try so they can take down Jason now known as the marine menace and put new York back to peace.nathaniel volunteered to be the person to get more power than brain so that they don't go corrupt too.he made and they called him marine man.he has super speed super strength and some intelligence and he can use weapons like ak-47's and stuff (i have a skin for him and enemy in my skins)
Angrybirdfan12
05/22/2012 9:11 am
Actor App:
IGN: angrybirdfan12
Skype Name(Must Have Mic): No I haven't got skype
Why Should I Pick You: Because i'm awesome as a actor and I may get MOAR subs
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!:
goldgamer23
05/22/2012 9:03 am
Builder And Actor App:

cheesesnacks
05/21/2012 12:23 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Actor App:
IGN:heesesnacks
Skype Name(Must Have Mic):cheesesnacks
Why Should I Pick You:im a great actor with a lot of free time
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!:Zane a strong silent type with a terrible past still looking for answers about his fathers death or is he actually dead
Gaminggod16
05/21/2012 12:20 pm
Builder App:
IGN:Stubbsy2k9
Skype Name(Must ave Mic):gaminggod42
You Good At Redstone?:Im okay
Wavyballistic2
05/21/2012 12:10 pm
Actor App:
IGN:derpster45
Skype Name(Must Have Mic):kyle.shilson
Why Should I Pick You:Because Im Awesome
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!:Buklue
Please Include The App Name !![/quote]
Filitalianman
05/21/2012 11:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Builder And Actor App:
IGN: Filitalianman
Skype Name(Must Have Mic): yes same as IGN
Why Should I Pick You: Because i listen and work to the best of my abilities
You Good At Redstone?: yes
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!: my name would be Jax
PureStyleD
05/21/2012 10:56 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Builder And Actor App:
IGN:PureStyleD
Skype Name(Must Have Mic): PureStyleD
Why Should I Pick You: i have built for many servers i am currently working on a distructed city for a Zombie Mini game map
You Good At Redstone?: I am ok not as good but i do know people who are
Come Up With A Character Name With Bio(OPTIONAL)P.S.May Help You Get The Part !!!:
Nick Sleek

Bio: Its Been 10 years being involved in this INsanity, but its helped me understand every corner to kill these creatures. i have been making my own weapons since this event started. i know the city and i know where to go or stay away from. I have to fend for myself.. ever since i saw my own friend die from one of these Monsters. I will fend off any of these creatures to make sure my friends or family will live and i will Avenge the fallen but if i have to, i will be the Hero this city needs.

Thank you!
~PureStyleD
pepsi87
05/21/2012 10:38 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Builder App:
IGN:connar04
Skype Name(Must ave Mic):lapointed33
You Good At Redstone?:i use it alot so yea
hope you choose me
Planet Minecraft

Website