Making Websites for Minecraft Servers

Ahma69's Avatar Ahma6912/29/11 5:46 pm
12/29/2011 6:01 pm
pvtjaime's Avatar pvtjaime
Hello there

I love to make and work on websites. But the projects iv had are all finished.
So i am making websites for servers. Contact me if you need help. If you havent bought an website with .com i will make webs.com and after iv completed my work you can buy it as .com with 4 Euros/dollar per month if you want to.

Ill add an picture of my recent project

WHEN I MAKE THE WEBSITE ILL ALSO CREATE AN GREAT LOGO

THE PICTURE IS IN MY BLOG POST : http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/mak ... ers-free-/
Ahma69
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2011 6:01 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mage
pvtjaime
Hello. Im currently looking for a website developer. My server needs to remake the old website since we have a mostly disorganized website. A logo for my server would be nice. Pm for more info. Ill talk with my staff to update if we might have to remake a new server website.
12/29/2011 5:54 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
h3y4w
Hello, my name is h3y4w. I am running a server and need a website. We are currently in the process of changing our maps and the way you play the game. I'll check in with my co-owners and ask them if were ready for a website. This has nothing to do with a website but are you good with perms? My skype is heyaw12. Send me a request.
Our server is The Realms
If you can make a logo that would be awesome
Our server is going to have different realms a lava world (like the nether) a normal world, and a skyworld. So thanks. PM if you need more info.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome