Modders needed! Big project: Attack and Revenge Mod creation

xXDO0MXx's Avatar xXDO0MXx3/11/12 9:58 am
3/15/2012 5:21 pm
xXDO0MXx's Avatar xXDO0MXx
See Bottom for application

Current Modder in charge: Opiop
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/opiop65/

Im not allowed to request personal information such as skype *hint hint but anyone interested in helping with this mod it would probably be really effective for me to receive a skype friend request with your skill in the desc. example:
coder
artist
builder
tester
other

send to
xxjt0ddxx

Attack and Revenge
Siege the Fortress

View Attack and Revenge: Fortress Seige

Master the struggle of Attack and Revenge! Fight to control the center of the warzone, reach the cannon to take out the defenders' defenses or fight off attackers from the heart of your base! Navigate hidden tunnels, snipe out the opposing team from defended archer towers, venture through grimy sewers, or use fire charge cannons to fend of the enemy! Attack and Revenge, Game of the Warrior.

Siege the Fortress is still in development.
List of work until completion:

Redstone devices connected and added [COMPLETE]

(Done mostly by Ninja_assasin911)

Environment and background building exteriors completed (incomplete)

Spectating room interiors finished (incomplete)

Life Force bars added to spectator rooms (incomplete)

Chests filled with gear, materials, and food. [COMPLETE] (materials may change after testing.)

Shop set up (incomplete)

The Mod (incomplete)

Last but not least, a mod is needed that allows for the resetting of the map after each fight, warping to each team spawn and adding players to separate teams so that team killing is not allowed and team chat is enabled only. Blocks must not be breakable or placeble besides by explosion. when the life force reaches zero, the score must be added within the mod and the teams must switch sides and the map reset.

There needs to be a point system that will allow players to gain a certain amount of points (or money) per kill. The points must be spendable at the shops available at each base. At four points to one team the teams must be teleported to the exit room alongside the battle grounds and the winning team given a reward.

A mod that will make this possible may be used from another game, or we may have to code our own. I'm a builder not a coder. The partner Ninja_Assasin911 does amazing redstone and is fluent in modding but not to the extent of coding one of this complexity.

We are working on this. In the mean time if you are fluent in modding and can help in the production of a new Bukkit mod or addition to previously made mod so that it suits our purpose, please message me and you will be added as one of the main project authors and given credit for your work! The sooner we're able to code or modify and SMP mod to suit our purposes, the sooner we will be able to release Attack and Revenge: Siege the Fortress to the public! If you like this project and want to know when it's completed, subscribe to us and drop us a diamond!

- xXDO0MXx

Application to assist in the design and production of the Attack and Revenge game mode mod:

Experience:
Reason for wanting to help develop this mod:
Past mods worked on: (if this doesn't apply leave blank)
Links to any pages with your work:
How often are you available:

Application to be a tester for this mod/project:

Minecraft experience:
I want to test this mod because:
Availability:
*Will use Hamachi if necessary? (easy to do)
xXDO0MXx
Level 40 : Master Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/14/2012 6:51 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Baconator
Jyles
Awesome so Im in (: ?
03/15/2012 5:21 pm
xXDO0MXx
Yeah bro, if i get your skype we can talk about what kind of graphics to create and how best to promote this
03/13/2012 5:22 am
Level 75 : Legendary Baconator
Jyles
Do you need anyone to do graphics by any chance? if so PM me (:
03/14/2012 4:49 pm
xXDO0MXx
Jyles, I do graphic also and yes I would enjoy a member of our project who can assist me with graphics and banners and the work. huge part of getting this popular is the graphics
03/12/2012 10:56 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator
Diamonddozen
Well since I have no experience modding I figured I could maybe advertise it? I can record and I know how to fix my mic problem. Let's just say lots of editing involved. Anyways, can I help you in that way?
03/14/2012 4:48 pm
xXDO0MXx
Yes, You can definately advertise it for us. So long as you're able to send credit to all it is due for the project. PM me and ill send you a list of the names and stuff and even better a skype name would be cool so we could communicate as a group. I can get you into the server some time this week to see the project first hand if you would like. it requires hamachi though since thats all we're able to host atm
03/12/2012 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
opiop65
Well if you can find others, that would be great as this is a large mod!
03/14/2012 5:07 pm
xXDO0MXx
We have a team of coders who'v aggreed to take this on as their first group project. You will have help Ope- I just need to get all this together on skype so we can get it all organized and coordinated
03/12/2012 9:19 pm
opiop65
Experience: Been playing and moding minecraft since 1.4 or so
Reason for wanting to help: Seems you need a coder! Well, I'm one sooo(:
Availability: I can code practically whenever you need me to. But I might need some time for this mod, It sounds a little tricky!

Please, I would love to create this mod for you!
03/12/2012 10:46 pm
xXDO0MXx
Accepted! Would you like assistance from other modders or do you believe you can take on this mod single handedly?
03/11/2012 6:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
gill8672
Experience: Ive played minecraft since 1.6
Reason for wanting to help develop this mod: It sounds amazing
How often are you available: Alomst everyday

Im wanting to help build the interior spectating room
03/11/2012 10:18 pm
xXDO0MXx
We do actually need help with the spectating rooms (I built alll the arena and exteriors and I just dont have the energy to deal with the interiors atm). Youll be working with ninja_assasin911 on the interiors since he needs to add the healthbar into them for the spectators (good bit of redstone). But you are accepted and if we like your build youll be invited along with other builders who have applied to my posts to help with future projects.

** IF you don't take criticism negatively. Everything must be exceptionally modeled and designed and follow the basic design of the buildings already n place. If you can do that you'll do great with us
03/11/2012 6:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
xXl_Lone_Wolf_lXx
i have a idea about u put tnt above 1 block of water with a button on the block above the tnt to make a type of attack and destroy map
03/11/2012 2:48 pm
xXDO0MXx
Any experience level in modding is appreciated. The more experienced coders will direct the mod production as a whole
03/11/2012 10:42 am
Tacos1234
May i join?my IGN is Tacos1234I am really good builder too
Thanks
03/11/2012 10:48 am
xXDO0MXx
We're done with all the big building on this map, but once we get the mod finished we will need builders to help make more arenas for Attack and Revenge.

Do you have modding experience also?

If you do fill out an app listed at the bottom of the main post Thanks! And if you're just interested in building, subscribe to me, and I'll get in touch with you when we have building to do.
03/11/2012 10:29 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
progamingkilz
can i help build though please in your server
03/11/2012 10:18 am
progamingkilz
Sorry i thought you ment building sorryn but im not a coder
03/11/2012 10:23 am
xXDO0MXx
No problem! Subscribe to me and I'll contact you when we have another project that needs builders.
03/11/2012 10:04 am
progamingkilz
Ill help
03/11/2012 10:15 am
xXDO0MXx
Anything you can do is appreciated; I'm about to post an application format so we know what kind of talent and experience we have. How much do you know about code?
03/11/2012 10:03 am
xXDO0MXx
Anyone, amateur or pro, we're grateful for any help you can offer. Lets get this mod written so we can release a new awesome game mode to PMC! Attack and Revenge!
03/14/2012 5:03 pm
xXDO0MXx
Lets get this show on the road. We have a group of coders accumulating on the project and while we do need sufficient help to get this mod done quickly so PMC can enjoy this war game on their servers, we will only be accepting 3-4 more coders. Let us know quickly if you are interested!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome