Most underrated MC YouTuber

MrCatSquid's Avatar MrCatSquid9/5/16 12:33 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 28
9/12/2016 6:57 pm
JozyP's Avatar JozyP
Hey guys! I'm back after a colossal 8 month afk session, and I've got a question to ask you. Who's the most underrated/unnoticed MC youtuber that makes good content, but it never sees the light of day?
MrCatSquid
Level 21 : Expert Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/12/2016 6:57 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
https://m.youtube.com/user/Arbiter617
BlackPlasmaStudies deserves a lot more attention.
09/12/2016 10:15 am
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn
McHorse
MrCatSquid
McHorse
MrCatSquidHey guys! I'm back after a colossal 8 month afk session, and I've got a question to ask you. Who's the most underrated/unnoticed MC youtuber that makes good content, but it never sees the light of day?

Me too

I create minecraft machinimas and video tutorials for my mod.

By the way, your nickname looks like MrCrayFish's nickname, is that a coincidence?

It's kind of a weird story actually. So, when I first bought Minecraft years ago as a wee little boy, I needed a name. And I really liked fish at the time, so I tried to do something with fish in the username. It started as SquidKing, but that was taken. So then I decided to do MrCatFish, but there is no fish mob in MC. However, there are squids. And CatSquid was born. As for the Mr, I just thought MrCatSquid looked better then CatSquid.

P.S love your machinimas!

That's actually an interesting story. I had similar story for my nickname. I didn't knew at that time how to name myself. However, at that time, I finished watching Breaking Bad and I really like the song from one of the episodes in 3rd season "A horse with no name," by America, so I named myself horsewithnoname (I still have it as username on minecraft and minecraft forge forums).

Later on I decided to that it was too boring and renamed myself into McHorse (since it's looks like a last name). Mc is for Minecraft

P.S.: Thanks I wish I had made more machinimas, but I decided to use my time now to develop mod for making machinimas, when it will be done (2.0), I'll make as much machinimas as I would be able to
09/12/2016 9:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
dmond_miner
09/12/2016 9:50 am
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
McHorse
MrCatSquidHey guys! I'm back after a colossal 8 month afk session, and I've got a question to ask you. Who's the most underrated/unnoticed MC youtuber that makes good content, but it never sees the light of day?

Me too

By the way, your nickname looks like MrCrayFish's nickname, is that a coincidence?

It's kind of a weird story actually. So, when I first bought Minecraft years ago as a wee little boy, I needed a name. And I really liked fish at the time, so I tried to do something with fish in the username. It started as SquidKing, but that was taken. So then I decided to do MrCatFish, but there is no fish mob in MC. However, there are squids. And CatSquid was born. As for the Mr, I just thought MrCatSquid looked better then CatSquid.

P.S love your machinimas!
09/07/2016 11:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MonkeyMan5750
I've heard Whiffdog is pretty good:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcM7uw4i9lKnVAcZqAAoTIA

he makes building tutorials and showcases
09/07/2016 10:06 am
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Calendar Man
omg I am undratid utubbr u should all sub to me.
09/07/2016 3:56 am
Level 31 : Artisan Zombie
Xandra
Zombie Cleo! She has 51k subs but the views don't necessarily match. She does a lot more than just minecraft as well. She's hilarious, kind, and a bit devious

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjI5qx ... hWr60HemRw
09/07/2016 2:33 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Musician
DigitalSquirrel
So many people just promoting themselves. But I would definitely say Logdotzip, only found him recently, and he's definitely pretty good at what he does
09/07/2016 3:55 am
McHorse
Said dude with subscribe banner in his signature
But anyways, why not?
09/07/2016 5:59 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Musician
DigitalSquirrel
Hahaha true, though it's not as if I'm posting "plz sub to me, im so undrated u shood sub to me"
09/07/2016 11:13 am
McHorse
First, this topic is already self-promotional, because OP was promoting himself in a subtle manner. Either he's looking for inspiration/examples, videos to watch or promote himself, and there's nothing wrong about it.

Second, what's wrong with leaving a link here to my YT channel? I don't see any problem. Maybe it's a little bit arrogant, but why not?

And I didn't said you (all) should subscribe to me
09/07/2016 3:39 am
Level 40 : Master Blockhead
NightDivine
A lot of MC redstone/command block related youtubers don't get recognition because 12 year olds usually don't sit through the entirety of his videos
09/07/2016 12:20 am
Level 40 : Master Engineer
NoobDad
09/06/2016 10:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Elmeristic
09/06/2016 10:30 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
Logdotzip. Has 1m subs but only gets like 100k views per video in a day.
09/06/2016 8:42 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Z3R0Games
He has a good amount of subscribers but I think ParkerGames deserves more subscribers even if he doesn't post that much. Link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHlp_ ... aCgD1E23Ug
09/06/2016 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Oregon_Creator
Oregon Creator (my channel)
09/06/2016 3:49 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Narwhal
WhaleTuba
Phoenix SC. Deserves so much more love
09/06/2016 2:59 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
I dunno. Probably.
09/06/2016 11:09 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
09/06/2016 3:05 am
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
AlexanderHoff123
09/06/2016 2:55 am
McHorse
CHorse
McHorse

Me too

Wait,
*covers 'm' with hand*

CHORSE!!!

*takes a deep breath*
... Are you my distant cousin?!
09/05/2016 9:57 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
McHorse

Me too

Wait,
*covers 'm' with hand*

CHORSE!!!
09/05/2016 2:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Drum
Grapeapplesauce, he makes highly edited videos yet he barely gets not that many views out of it
https://www.youtube.com/user/Grapeapplesauce
09/05/2016 1:56 pm
Level 23 : Expert Lumberjack
Roadhawg
good ol' direwolf20 if he counts
09/05/2016 1:43 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
09/05/2016 1:29 pm
McHorse

Me too

09/05/2016 12:48 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome