Name 1 character, from a show, from a game, anywhere

May The Axolotl's Avatar May The Axolotl6/5/23 2:24 pm
3 emeralds 224 8
6/15/2023 10:09 am
May The Axolotl's Avatar May The Axolotl
and I'll tell u how Bill Cipher would beat the [​REDACTED] out of them.
May The Axolotl
Level 17 : Journeyman Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

potatotype
06/12/2023 12:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
One Above All from marvel comics
May The Axolotl
06/15/2023 10:09 am
well, as that is the god of the Marvel Multiverse, they would likely have a similar power level to that of the Axolotl itself, so it is more likely to be a draw between Bill Cipher and the One Above All. As the One Above All can only affect the Marvel Multiverse, he likely couldn't just delete Bill, but the same thing applies to Bill himself, so I think it'd be a draw, assuming they were both fighting in the Marvel Multiverse. Switch to Gravity Falls, and it would be a totally different story.
XENKO
06/07/2023 1:53 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Modder
Milk Man

(Marvel)
May The Axolotl
06/07/2023 10:57 am
when searching for this character all that comes up is the DC version, there does not appear to be a version of Milk Man from Marvel. If you meant DC then tell me, if you meant Marvel, send a link to the characters info page so I can accurately determine how Bill Cipher could annihilate them.
XENKO
06/08/2023 10:17 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Modder
xd sry it was the dc not marvel i got it wrong
May The Axolotl
06/08/2023 11:36 am
alright, now: Bill Cipher has similar abilities to Milk Man, so he would likely be immune to a majority of his powers via adaption, but Milk Man also has invulnerability to most elements aside from Kryptonite. Assuming that Bill does not know what Kryptonite is, the two would likely exchange blows for a very long time. Bill is physically incapable of tiring out, but Milk Man does need food and sleep, so Milk Man will likely tire out after a few days of fighting Bill, where he would either surrender or faint from exhaustion. Bill would then have a chance to do research on other creatures like Milk Man and discover their weakness to Kryptonite. Bill would likely be able to get a hold of some by flying around the entire universe (maybe destroying a few galaxies along the way) and eventually get some, which he could use to kill Milk Man.
Criticalhit_Mage
06/06/2023 6:14 am
Level 24 : Expert Mage
one punch man
May The Axolotl
06/06/2023 10:10 am
If facing off against Bill with a physical form, Bill's physical form would be destroyed for a limited time, but don't forget Bill can regenerate, fly and resize his body at will. At full power, Bill can also turn people into gold statues (we know his minions can turn people to stone) and Bill can also turn humans into banners. The only known ways to defeat Bill are with a ritual of with mind erasing, and I don't know if one-punch man knows about any of those methods. Bill would likely be able to turn One-Punch Man into a gold statue of himself and them simply destroy the statue.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome