New App- Looking For Testers

Lacuna Corporation's Avatar Lacuna Corporation7/14/15 6:42 am
1 emeralds 455 9
7/20/2015 8:02 am
anonpmc1231920's Avatar anonpmc1231920
Note- The current version does not have a game over screen, I've just updated the app and now I'm waiting for Amazon to approve the update. For now you can just hit the reset button and it will work fine.

Hi,

So, I was bored yesterday so I decided to build an app. It's just a small puzzle game, but I think it's pretty fun. Anyway, I've published it on the Amazon Appstore (I'll put it on Google Play once I get a developer account- I've never made an app before so I don't have loads of accounts set up yet), and I'd love to know what you guys think of it! It works on any Android device (I may export it to iOS as well at some point), and it's completely free. Just download it and it will play right off.

The app is all about building elements. You start with two hydrogen atoms and must fuse them together to create larger atoms. You get points every time you do this. Simply swipe your screen to move the tiles, but be careful- each time you swipe, a new tile is added to the game. If you run out of moves, then it's game over! Try to beat your highscore!

Some questions if you do decide to test it out:

-Is everything working properly?
-Can you see ads at the bottom of your screen?
-Are there any improvements you'd like to see?

Please answer those three questions in a post below to help me out. I'd like to start making more apps and maybe turn it into a little part-time job (I'm building a huge PC game right now but I won't be making any money from it for a while yet, so I need some projects to fund development), Anyway, enough of that, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011JC74NI
Lacuna Corporation
Level 22 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2015 8:02 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
07/19/2015 8:51 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Grump
MonarchOfMadness
I downloaded it, and I feel it's a very nice first app.

Your question answers:

Is everything working properly?
Yes

Can you see ads at the bottom of your screen?
I can, but they aren't very big. They aren't so large that they annoy me.

Are there any improvements you'd like to see?
For the people that don't know what elements go together, I think you should make it so we can pause the game and theres a wiki where you can see what elements go together. (Yes I know that they are different colors, but some are close shades of the same color)
07/20/2015 6:22 am
Lacuna Corporation
Thanks for the feedback That's really helpful, I'll make a popup menu which tells you how to play.
07/19/2015 8:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
kilokreeper
Ab AeternoNote- The current version does not have a game over screen, I've just updated the app and now I'm waiting for Amazon to approve the update. For now you can just hit the reset button and it will work fine.

Hi,

So, I was bored yesterday so I decided to build an app. It's just a small puzzle game, but I think it's pretty fun. Anyway, I've published it on the Amazon Appstore (I'll put it on Google Play once I get a developer account- I've never made an app before so I don't have loads of accounts set up yet), and I'd love to know what you guys think of it! It works on any Android device (I may export it to iOS as well at some point), and it's completely free. Just download it and it will play right off.

The app is all about building elements. You start with two hydrogen atoms and must fuse them together to create larger atoms. You get points every time you do this. Simply swipe your screen to move the tiles, but be careful- each time you swipe, a new tile is added to the game. If you run out of moves, then it's game over! Try to beat your highscore!

Some questions if you do decide to test it out:

-Is everything working properly?
-Can you see ads at the bottom of your screen?
-Are there any improvements you'd like to see?

Please answer those three questions in a post below to help me out. I'd like to start making more apps and maybe turn it into a little part-time job (I'm building a huge PC game right now but I won't be making any money from it for a while yet, so I need some projects to fund development), Anyway, enough of that, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011JC74NI

So, it's a fancy version of 2048?
07/19/2015 7:53 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
I'll check it out when it hits Google Play and the iOS App Store.
07/19/2015 6:48 am
Lacuna Corporation
Bump
07/14/2015 9:23 am
Level 42 : Master Mage
Pixel
Is that just 2048 but with a nuclear fusion theme?
It looks okay and everything but you should really try to be a bit original.
07/14/2015 11:16 am
Lacuna Corporation
That's pretty much the gist of it, I've never worked with 3D before so I just wanted to do a small project to test it out. But I've decided that I'm much better at 3D, so I've already started working on my next app. It's a 3D infinite runner, but it's very unique this time. I'll be doing a full shop and upgrade system, coins, etc. with an interesting theme. I can't say too much yet but I'll have screenshots up at some point.
07/14/2015 8:38 am
Lacuna Corporation
URL updated, new version is now live as well.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome