Am I Old??oAo

Xandra's Avatar Xandra2/17/13 11:33 pm
2/18/2013 12:28 am
PenguinLover's Avatar PenguinLover
Or am I going crazy- because all I see in the forums when I go on them is "looking for friend, age 9-14, lalalala minecraft yayyy" Not that there is anything wrong with being younger, no one wants to grow old :/

But is everyone here seriously under 16??? Or am I blind maybe XD
erm.... I'm 18, 19 in a month and a half....ish... and starting to think I'm an old lady here >A>;;
Xandra
Level 31 : Artisan Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2013 12:28 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
PenguinLover
Studnicky
hereiamyay
Or am I going crazy- because all I see in the forums when I go on them is "looking for friend, age 9-14, lalalala minecraft yayyy" Not that there is anything wrong with being younger, no one wants to grow old :/

erm.... I'm 18, 19 in a month and a half....ish... and starting to think I'm an old lady here >A>;;

The older members aren't quite as vocal. They're definitely here, though. Check out the demographics of our Facebook fan page, it pretty clearly shows the age ranges of our users.

Yes, you are reading that correctly... 1.3% of our Facebook "likes" are from people 65 and older.

For reference, the majority of our moderation staff and contest judges are over the age of 18 as well, and most of them are in their mid 20's.

Im not in the list '^'
02/17/2013 11:57 pm
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Cipher_Punk
Aaron1818some ppl put a fake age..

Tell that to Grandma Carole.
02/17/2013 11:49 pm
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
brawley12
i agree though i fell a bit old to! jeez they're over running us
02/17/2013 11:55 pm
Xandra
Not by too much though- it's ok, we can take them, we're bigger than them >:D muahahahahaaaaa
02/17/2013 11:49 pm
Xandra
Studnicky
hereiamyay

The older members aren't quite as vocal. They're definitely here, though. Check out the demographics of our Facebook fan page, it pretty clearly shows the age ranges of our users.

Yes, you are reading that correctly... 1.3% of our Facebook "likes" are from people 65 and older.

For reference, the majority of our moderation staff and contest judges are over the age of 18 as well, and most of them are in their mid 20's.

oh wow, ok, so there are a lot more older people here, thank god. Sweet ^^ but ouch, looking at the number of men versus women here is a whole different ballpark, eesh.
Thank you for this image though, clearest answer I think I could ever get ^^b
02/17/2013 11:47 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Studnicky
hereiamyay

o.0. That's plain creepy.
02/17/2013 11:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Aaron1818
Studnicky
hereiamyay

some ppl put a fake age..
02/17/2013 11:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Aaron1818
most minecraft players are 8-14
02/17/2013 11:43 pm
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Cipher_Punk
hereiamyay

02/17/2013 11:40 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Modder
Avellar2000_
I'm 16. Also 19 isn't old in my opinion, 60 is though. You still have a long life of being young.
02/17/2013 11:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PurpleFlurp_
Yeah that was me, xD. your not an old lady, and thanks for completely dissing my grandma xD. 19 isn't old 64+ is old. brah, you got like 45 years ahead of you until your old. And (on average) like, 75 years ahead of you, until you die. xD YOLO
02/17/2013 11:41 pm
Xandra
ohhhh, no dissing your grandma >^< Grandparents are awesomeeeeee
Bwa, all you young people make me feel old though >|D i'm used to being the youngest in everything
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome