People Who Complain About 'Butter'

TextualJavakid's Avatar TextualJavakid4/3/13 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 155 4
4/3/2013 8:51 pm
Fokkusu's Avatar Fokkusu
Hi,

I'm here to ask, Why do people care SO much about 'butter' Sure its annoying, But the fact that there is more people complaining and blogging about it on PMC is quite frankly frightening, I mean seriously? YES we know that you think 'butter' is annoying, YES you have a right to express your feelings, But hey. This is getting ridiculous.

They are BOTH annoying. Cool you hate 'butter' But it doesn't mean you and 1000 other people have to go write a blog about it complaining! Lots of other PMC'ers take time to make their projects and get ZERO views, While the others just post a blog about them whining on how 'butter' and get hundreds! This is so annoying, Does it get on your nerves too? Please explain to me.

~Textual
TextualJavakid
Level 42 : Master Architect