Planning A Personal Website

elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er12/13/14 2:34 am
1 emeralds 208 2
12/13/2014 2:44 am
elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er
So, I think I need to design a personal website again. Not necessarily because I think people would be interested in reading it, but because I need the "backend" of it. I need a place to develop, and to upload/share my projects and ideas, and no, I don't want to develop locally.

What would you guys suggest in terms of hosting, and design? I'd love to go free hosting if I can, and pay for a domain name. Unless there's webhosting + domain for a pretty cheap price.

Also, should I go with something such as Wordpress, or make my own Bootstrap site? I'm not the greatest at designing websites on my own. Maybe Wordpress + Bootstrap?

Just want to know your guys' thoughts. I'll keep this post updated as I get started on it.
elfin8er
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter