PMC unofficial community server!

UncleSamNips's Avatar UncleSamNips10/5/11 4:47 pm
10/5/2011 11:40 pm
beasteye's Avatar beasteye
Hey, everyone I don't know If it's been done before ok? but i have a website in the making! and now I'm asking the PMC community to pull together and please donate into a Paypal account that is not mine it will only be for the server! I am yet to make this I'll only make it if people want to donate to create a server.

I know how to run a server and use the basic plugins to make it enjoyable, eg. worldedit, worldguard, anti-creeper, anti-tnt.

Now I'll need staff aswell! Admins And Forum Moderators! In-Game and on the forum!

If you want to make this idea come trueplease leave a comment and I'll me a paypal account for the server

For the months server hosting we will be using the server hosters http://www.redstonehost.com

This is the Plan I'm aiming at.

Gold Tier (1 Available)
McMyAdmin Enterprise Panel; Demo
$18.95 USD
Monthly
Recommended for 1-32 Players.
1.45GB Dedicated RAM.
2GB Burst RAM.
SolusVM VPS Management Panel.
Dedicated IP - No typing ports.
100Mbit/s Uplink speed.
RAMDisk Powered.
Fully Managed - Free Mod & Plugin installation.
Includes Root & FTP Access.

Monthly Payment; $18.95/month
Quarterly Payment; $17.95/month
Semi-Annual Payment; $15.83/month

Now if you wish to donate please comment below the amount and I'll make the paypal, no amount too small!

Note:You will get full server benefits for donating as you will be one of the co-founders of the unofficial PMC server!

Thanks for listening Jordan!
UncleSamNips
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/05/2011 11:40 pm
Level 46 : Master Droid
beasteye
i am sorry but i cant donate. i am REALLY low on cash.
10/05/2011 11:35 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
Antiqua
No thanks.
10/05/2011 11:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Loganscott91
Hey i saw this and ill be willing to help donate or be on staff if i can apply i was staff for 2 other servers as well but thought i would just throw this out there and you would read it let me know whats up cool?.
10/05/2011 4:59 pm
UncleSamNips
Ok, I'll send him a PM about it but I'm not sure he'd ever get to read it never mind sponser it :/
10/05/2011 4:56 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
works for me, but I still say "hey, talk to Cyprezz... he might have some ideas." He's a smart guy, y'know?
10/05/2011 4:53 pm
UncleSamNips
ah, suppose so... I kinda meant like the official (community server) should i add that in the title maybe?
10/05/2011 4:55 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
Shouldn't have official in the title.
10/05/2011 4:55 pm
AliksZander
Well, id get rid of the unofficial, and also it says official in some spots of the topic.
10/05/2011 4:48 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
Hey Jordan, before you start making "official" PMC anythings, I suggest you PM Cyprezz about your idea, since he owns the site, the name, etc

(Not that it's a bad idea, but he might just have some ideas of his own, and you don't wanna step on the Admin's toes, right?)
10/05/2011 4:50 pm
AliksZander
True, im pretty sure you cant call something Official, when its not really... well.... official.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome