Read this please.

UncleSamNips's Avatar UncleSamNips10/5/11 5:19 pm
10/5/2011 6:43 pm
Mallentadro's Avatar Mallentadro
Ok i just finished answering a few tickets on my WoW (world of warcraft) private server and one of them well, was a deep message from somebody who wishes to remain anonymous.

Ticket submitted by anonymous at 21:48

Why does she cut herself? Is it to relieve the pain? To become an outcast?

Does she do it so that he will notice her?

No, she simply cuts herself for recognition, She isn't the weird one you are.

You took this young girl's life and made it hellish because of the way she dressed.

You called her "emo" and "goth" now she accepts it!

And it's all your fault! can you not leave her be?

Has she not suffered enough?

Tell me this GM why is there so much injustice in the world?

huh? why do things like this happen?

END OF MESSAGE

This message made me think, doesn't it? do you have any thoughts on this?
UncleSamNips
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/05/2011 6:43 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
Mallentadro
Gnr445Its is the emo people fault for cutting thereself. No one can control what they do if you cut yourself it is because you have a problem if you cant express your feelings with someone else. I mean emo and goth people are fine it is there choice to do whatever.

No. Its like being addicted to cocaine. They cant choose to stop. They are compulsed to do so. So please people be more kind to you fellow humans
10/05/2011 6:40 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Kytoko
BlackFTW
EmorakOh and I have attempted suicide 4 times, all attempts to overdose. In fact the last attempt, I took 3500mg of Paracetamol before my ex came and took them away from me. Suicide happens to everyone UncleSamNips, not just yourself so take a chill pill before your topic with an amazingly deep poem, gets locked.

Suicide? D: But why would you even try that?

My life "off-screen" is a huge spiral and it never goes up
10/05/2011 6:35 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
EmorakOh and I have attempted suicide 4 times, all attempts to overdose. In fact the last attempt, I took 3500mg of Paracetamol before my ex came and took them away from me. Suicide happens to everyone UncleSamNips, not just yourself so take a chill pill before your topic with an amazingly deep poem, gets locked.

Suicide? D: But why would you even try that?
10/05/2011 6:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
piemanjake97
Gnr445 Emo people can screw off.

Umm, okay then......
10/05/2011 6:19 pm
Level 1 : New Unicorn
UploadedUrMom
I think what he is trying to say is, that he accepts the fact being "emo" or "goth" is fine but. that the injustice towards people who are judged like that is just wrong.
10/05/2011 6:18 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Mountaineer
TheRedD
lol
10/05/2011 6:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
piemanjake97
Being emo or goth is not a bad thing. People do it to express who they KNOW They are. Do not hate, justificate.

~Jake
10/05/2011 6:08 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Kytoko
Actually "Emo" is a perfectly acceptable term, it means "Emotional" and is a sub-genre of music.

We are labelled in today's society for what we listen to, how we dress, the colkor of our hair, heck even the way we walk. It's petty, going on this theory that, we, as a group, are "Emo's", that means Justin Bieber is Emo, Kanye West is Emo, Adele is Emo, Slipknot is Emo.. Yup, listen to their lyrics, they will all be emotional in one way or another.

I'm sick of today's society that think Emo is a curse word and that it may offend or they use it to offend because we like screamo and metal... If I had a penny for every YouTube comment that contradicted themselves by calling someone an "Emo fag" -.-

Oh and I have attempted suicide 4 times, all attempts to overdose. In fact the last attempt, I took 3500mg of Paracetamol before my ex came and took them away from me. Suicide happens to everyone UncleSamNips, not just yourself so take a chill pill before your topic with an amazingly deep poem, gets locked.
10/05/2011 5:58 pm
UncleSamNips
yea, sure nothing my friend danielle committed suicide 7 months ago because of things like this.

Still getting panties twisted in a bunch over nothing? huh?

Think before you say in future...
10/05/2011 5:54 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
brandman
Man whats your problem? Don't get your panties in a bunch over nothing, even if you are "depressed". Sorry if we offend you but dang don't be so sensitive, especially over nothing.
10/05/2011 5:48 pm
UncleSamNips
Are you just being sarcastic? because it really sounds like it. and i apoligise if you're not but it makes me mad when people joke about this stuff.
10/05/2011 6:00 pm
Level 48 : Master Vampire
ukcal
I am being somewhat sarcastic and thats just because of how the person choose to send this statement out, I doubt whoever sent it was being serious and if they where they really should of found a better way to tell people there feelings on this subject.

I am in no way trying to make light of the subjects importance, I just can't beilieve it was meant to be taken seriously if it was sent as a GM ticket.
10/05/2011 5:47 pm
ukcal
It is pretty deep and does make you think maybe you should try find guy who sent it and make him the servers poet laureate.
10/05/2011 5:40 pm
UncleSamNips
emo really isn't an acceptable term, i ask that you delete your post please.

Yes its AN MMORPG but like in every community there are those who actually CARE about the other people or just like to try and be poetic or even just point on the realisation of what's happening to people in daily life while you don't notice it.
10/05/2011 5:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
SmokeGunner
I thought WOW was roleplay, why are people talking about emo's on it?
10/05/2011 5:29 pm
UncleSamNips
It's not me -.- The person who made it just wrote a random ticket, to make a GM think.

You can't specify the ticket at ONE GM it's just whoever answers it first.

It was just to make one of me or my staff step back and go wow, thats deep.
10/05/2011 5:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
Adiamorph
That definitely means a lot. I'm not a big fan of judging people by their personality, and that's a good example of a bad stereotype that people judge others by.
10/05/2011 5:22 pm
ukcal
What have you done to the people on your server!?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome