My real life story... Just wanted to share it with you..

Dewilcho's Avatar Dewilcho1/14/14 11:03 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 39
1/18/2014 7:40 pm
Starguy's Avatar Starguy
Here is some information about my story !
I was born in 1998 , as everyone knows .. My mother and father lived happily until his right great-grandfather did not they screwed up the relationship and not the orders of my father what to do .. My parents split up after I was born , I do not Tolk years .. My mother , my grandmother and my grandfather took care of me barely barely .. In this life of each family their child learns everything ready , and I mean that there are 2 persons and parents have difficulties and almost no problems , at least not as much as our Well, dear folks .. I am in this life I've learned how to stick a nail in a -snip- board .. And -snip- , and will say ? ? Not only , but -snip- to tell you except to go -snip- yourself and get out of here .. Thus, after time passes , I 've been in the situation 1-2 grade, my mother began a new life with another man were happy .. happy until he showed his horns My mother entered the hospital before giving birth to my sister , as safe methods of birth does not happen earlier .. So I go to my grandmother , and a friend of my mother stays in our house .. Pass the time in which to be born to my sister , she was born .. We return to the house, going to the store and see kfo .. 400 lev versions for guys michove etc. (alcohol) .. My mother , from where to get the money out in the first place if not for my sister who was born , whether it is alcohol that her father drank ? ? But not only that .. Behind the doors throughout the house , his mother was superimposed cents and red thread for kfo ? Well to this day I wonder .. Apparently magic! One of the biggest injuries are my memories of my great-grandmother and my uncle how the ghost of a word to me .. Terrible is not it? I was only six years to say this injury ! We continue with a life- line to call it ... My sister became a little golyamka began to walk, so I had fun .. that does not give dust to fall on it in one word ! But one day ... Big man , the father of my sister .. Took scolded by my mother from Tolk great power, that dude is big and manly , split mouth and took my mother .. All that I've seen from a stupid lock , opened the door and kfo to hear ? Get inside -snip- not to uchistya and you Hah ... My mother realized he left .. After a while my other great-grandfather died ... Do you wonder kfa connection has 3ma man in my childhood? Well, 2004,2006,2008 - these are the years in which they died - uncle , grandmother, grandfather .. How so? hmm .. Curses perhaps? or destiny! After a while , the father of my sister and mom were reunited , but at that moment that I had little children's excitement and excesses .. It nettles winter and I nudged her -snip- and around the body, and made ​​me sit on his knees with hands dignati . Hmm, interesting that it? Well, no, many times even I had prespivanya in the woods because our house was near the slope of the forest, in pajamas to 6 years in the woods? Super kfo . Next attempt to show man as the father of my sister was as a daily discipline me , beat , maltratirashe and more .. Time passed , my mother finally realized again and wanted to live with my sister and my grandmother ( mother's mom), wished happiness and not ruin her life , watching the beating her child in front , and how it almost kill her .. Well, get to - grade 5 , in which I began to hallucinate and not be afraid of the dark, as any small child and I , but rounded to 6 class , I think not overcome , still out there hang this fear , and still unlocked .. Reached the point where I was already a big start to communicate with more people to go a lot of places with a lot of people .. But not right .. Pretty patina about them , but that's another topic Well, you still think that this is a status that make up or just Chamomile it to I mean that? It was just a status before, but you made ​​me pour out my soul and tears as I write this ..All i wanted to say.. In this story is.. I were a big fan of video games, today i am a big fan too.. I have a youtube channel.. But all in my life is broken, so as the story so and the youtube channel ... I hope you're happy , good night !
Dewilcho
Level 18 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2014 7:38 pm
Level 26 : Expert Taco
TheBuilderBros
Umm... Do you speak English? I really can't tell, it looks like you just ran this through a translator or something... Not trying to be mean, but seriously... Oh, and from what I can understand, how does this have anything to do with Minecraft? (not like I'm the first guy to say that, but its still valid)
01/18/2014 7:40 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Starguy
its in the general disscousion section witch where you can post stuff not minecraft related or noting that goes with the other sections
01/18/2014 7:35 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
Personal issues should be kept personal.
01/18/2014 7:21 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
wwhhaa?
sorry, I couldn't read this.
I don't think this the sort of writing to put on a minecraft site. Maybe tumblr or deviantART?
01/18/2014 7:25 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
This isn't just a minecraft site, you know.
01/18/2014 12:39 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Austin_Craft_
My attempt at making it grammar-like and punctuating it:

Here is some information about my story!
I was born in 1998, and as everyone knows, my mother and father lived happily until his great-grandfather didn't like my mom. They screwed up the relationship and ordered my father what to do. My parents split up after I was born, I didn't talk for years. My mother, my grandmother and my grandfather took care of me barely. In my life, each child needs to be ready, and I mean that. There are 2 people and most parents have difficulties and almost no problems, at least not as much as my parents. Well, dear folks, I am in this life I've learned how to stick a nail in a board, and well, what will be said? I was told to go screw myself, and get out of there. After time passes, I'm in the 1st - 2nd grade, my mother began a new life with another man. They were happy... happy until he showed his horns. My mother entered the hospital before giving birth to my sister, and safe methods of birth did not happen earlier. So I go to my grandmother's house, and a friend of my mother stays in our house. Pass the time in which my sister was born. We returned to our old house, going to the store and seeing alchohol. My mother had no idea where to get the money out in the first place, and my sister was born, but it was alcohol that her father drank. But not only that. Behind the doors throughout the house, his mother was superimposed cents and red thread for alchohol? Well to this day I wonder .. Apparently magic! One of the biggest injuries are my memories of my great-grandmother and my uncle how the ghost of a word to me .. Terrible is not it? I was only six years to say this injury ! We continue with a life- line to call it ... My sister began to walk, so I had fun .. that does not give dust to fall on it in one word ! But one day ... Big man , the father of my sister .. Took scold by my mother from talk, it did great power. That dude is big and manly, split mouth and took my mother .. All that I've seen from a stupid lock , opened the door and drank alchohol. Get inside, my mother told me... My mother realized he left.. After a while my other great-grandfather died ... Do you wonder how alchohol connections has men in my childhood? Well, 2004,2006,2008 - these are the years in which they died - uncle , grandmother, grandfather .. How so? hmm .. Curses perhaps? or destiny! After a while , the father of my sister and mom were reunited , but at that moment that I had little children's excitement and excesses .. It nettles winter and I nudged her in the ass and around the body, and made ​​me sit on his knees with hands dignati . Hmm, interesting that it? Well, no, many times even I had prespivanya in the woods because our house was near the slope of the forest, in pajamas to 6 years in the woods? Super kfo . Next attempt to show man as the father of my sister was as a daily discipline me , beat , maltratirashe and more .. Time passed , my mother finally realized again and wanted to live with my sister and my grandmother ( mother's mom), wished happiness and not ruin her life , watching the beating her child in front , and how it almost kill her .. Well, get to - grade 5 , in which I began to hallucinate and not be afraid of the dark, as any small child and I , but rounded to 6 class , I think not overcome , still out there hang this fear , and still unlocked .. Reached the point where I was already a big start to communicate with more people to go a lot of places with a lot of people .. But not right .. Pretty patina about them , but that's another topic Well, you still think that this is a status that make up or just Chamomile it to I mean that? It was just a status before, but you made ​​me pour out my soul and tears as I write this ..All i wanted to say.. In this story is.. I were a big fan of video games, today i am a big fan too.. I have a youtube channel.. But all in my life is broken, so as the story so and the youtube channel ... I hope you're happy , good night !

I gave up halfway through, sorry.
01/18/2014 12:34 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Cowboy
Cndmwavoo
Oh boy, run-on sentences! MY FAVORITE!
01/18/2014 12:32 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I read the first two sentences, noticed a forum mod had already swooped and removed a fair amount of profanity, then stopped reading because it's a single block of text.

Proper punctuation and paragraphs, please.
01/18/2014 11:41 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
I read the first sentence "Here is some information about my story !" then I stoped reading.
01/18/2014 11:12 am
Level 48 : Master Artist
janidorr
You could just make a draw my life and link it here. It would be so much easier to understand.
01/18/2014 7:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Starguy
true that.
01/18/2014 11:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Hoot
I feel like I just read a f-in novel god damn.
01/14/2014 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
[ThatOneAddict]
DewilchoHere is some information about my story !
I was born in 1998 , as everyone knows .. My mother and father lived happily until his right great-grandfather did not they screwed up the relationship and not the orders of my father what to do .. My parents split up after I was born , I do not Tolk years .. My mother , my grandmother and my grandfather took care of me barely barely .. In this life of each family their child learns everything ready , and I mean that there are 2 persons and parents have difficulties and almost no problems , at least not as much as our Well, dear folks .. I am in this life I've learned how to stick a nail in a fucking board .. And kfo , and will say ? ? Not only , but kfo to tell you except to go fuck yourself and get out of here .. Thus, after time passes , I 've been in the situation 1-2 grade, my mother began a new life with another man were happy .. happy until he showed his horns My mother entered the hospital before giving birth to my sister , as safe methods of birth does not happen earlier .. So I go to my grandmother , and a friend of my mother stays in our house .. Pass the time in which to be born to my sister , she was born .. We return to the house, going to the store and see kfo .. 400 lev versions for guys michove etc. (alcohol) .. My mother , from where to get the money out in the first place if not for my sister who was born , whether it is alcohol that her father drank ? ? But not only that .. Behind the doors throughout the house , his mother was superimposed cents and red thread for kfo ? Well to this day I wonder .. Apparently magic! One of the biggest injuries are my memories of my great-grandmother and my uncle how the ghost of a word to me .. Terrible is not it? I was only six years to say this injury ! We continue with a life- line to call it ... My sister became a little golyamka began to walk, so I had fun .. that does not give dust to fall on it in one word ! But one day ... Big man , the father of my sister .. Took scolded by my mother from Tolk great power, that dude is big and manly , split mouth and took my mother .. All that I've seen from a stupid lock , opened the door and kfo to hear ? Get inside bastard not to uchistya and you Hah ... My mother realized he left .. After a while my other great-grandfather died ... Do you wonder kfa connection has 3ma man in my childhood? Well, 2004,2006,2008 - these are the years in which they died - uncle , grandmother, grandfather .. How so? hmm .. Curses perhaps? or destiny! After a while , the father of my sister and mom were reunited , but at that moment that I had little children's excitement and excesses .. It nettles winter and I nudged her in the ass and around the body, and made ​​me sit on his knees with hands dignati . Hmm, interesting that it? Well, no, many times even I had prespivanya in the woods because our house was near the slope of the forest, in pajamas to 6 years in the woods? Super kfo . Next attempt to show man as the father of my sister was as a daily discipline me , beat , maltratirashe and more .. Time passed , my mother finally realized again and wanted to live with my sister and my grandmother ( mother's mom), wished happiness and not ruin her life , watching the beating her child in front , and how it almost kill her .. Well, get to - grade 5 , in which I began to hallucinate and not be afraid of the dark, as any small child and I , but rounded to 6 class , I think not overcome , still out there hang this fear , and still unlocked .. Reached the point where I was already a big start to communicate with more people to go a lot of places with a lot of people .. But not right .. Pretty patina about them , but that's another topic Well, you still think that this is a status that make up or just Chamomile it to I mean that? It was just a status before, but you made ​​me pour out my soul and tears as I write this ..All i wanted to say.. In this story is.. I were a big fan of video games, today i am a big fan too.. I have a youtube channel.. But all in my life is broken, so as the story so and the youtube channel ... I hope you're happy , good night !

I like your grammar, also thanks a dozen for letting us all know your insanely interesting life story.
01/14/2014 3:40 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Thanks for sharing your life story with us, I know some people would like to get it out. It seems you have a tough life.

But as everybody said, I would've read it completely past the first 10 sentences if there was punctuation. It was too hard to read, so I skipped half of it. Sorry.
01/14/2014 3:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Herobrine
TheUncleBenny
Euhm, dont know what to say...
01/14/2014 3:25 pm
Level 22 : Expert System
Hamvangolia
SuperPurplePersonI feel like I'm trying to read a dialogue script from Boomhower of King of the Hill.

Oh how I laughed at this, it could not be more true or relevant, how wonderful.
01/14/2014 3:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
SuperPurplePerson
This was god-awful to read. There's a spelling error every other 'word', followed by majestic grammatical screw-ups. Could you even understand that yourself? If someone were to hand you that, could YOU even read it?

I feel like I'm trying to read a dialogue script from Boomhower of King of the Hill.
01/14/2014 3:08 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
UTZ
'u' Is a more than acceptable re-wording of 'you', when used on the Internet. Just like all the acronyms and stuff.
01/14/2014 3:58 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Magical Girl
DestructionE
It was funny that when talking about becoming an engish teacher they said u instead of you. It is funny.
01/14/2014 3:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
HaylingZar
tl;dr
01/14/2014 2:54 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Mememe41
Descheemaeker Tomofficial minecraft fan site

This is not official site. This was made by fans of MC, not Mojang themselves.
01/14/2014 2:53 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dolphin
notnobody
Punctuation is key.
01/14/2014 2:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
UTZ
Nice, but I cant really read it properly, but I get the Idea.
01/14/2014 1:24 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
I read the first 5 lines, and then I stopped caring about it.
This shouldn't be on the official minecraft fan site, because it's a minecraft site...

Besides, swearing words are not appropriate.
01/14/2014 12:24 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
bleutyler
If this is a sincere post of how difficult your life was, the lack of punctuation makes this difficult to read. Very difficult. 3 lines is as far as I got.

The lack of punctuation makes it seem like you are trying to appear like some sort of tough guy.

The whole thing is confusing.

Have a good day.
01/14/2014 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kart1x
I agree with you!
I'm currently applying to be an English teacher, and let me just say, that would fail u in my class. In third grade.
01/18/2014 7:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
That grammar would give an A- instead of an A+! you, not u.
01/14/2014 2:39 pm
DestructionE
I like how you say that you are applying to be an engilsh teacher, and you would fail him, yet you still use "u" instead of "you". made me laugh a bit.
01/14/2014 3:07 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
SuperPurplePerson
I was just thinking the same thing.
01/14/2014 3:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kart1x
I blame the interwebs
01/14/2014 3:59 pm
DestructionE
Curse you interwebs!
01/14/2014 12:22 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Vital_D4N_
Make a tumblr account, thats probably a better place to post this;)
01/14/2014 12:16 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
That was uh, nice... But I have 2 things...

1: why did you post this here... on a Minecraft site?... *faceearth*
and
2. Because of number 1 no one will read half of this story...

So... No
01/18/2014 11:36 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
You are some kind of stupid, aren't you?
This is in general discussion, where you can post about whatever you want. Doesn't have to be related to minecraft.
01/14/2014 11:53 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
bugg
Why did you post this, no one really needed to know...
01/14/2014 11:48 am
Level 40 : Master Warrior
atabler
okkkkay....... How does this relate to minecraft again?
01/18/2014 12:21 pm
Level 24 : Expert Fish
sualeos
It's in general discussion, you can talk about anything you want.

I honestly hate when people say this, it's really annoying..
01/14/2014 3:07 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
Kenified
-Rusty-That was uh, nice... But I have 2 things...

1: why did you post this here... on a Minecraft site?... *faceearth*
and
2. Because of number 1 no one will read half of this story...

So... No

Its under general discussion... people its everything not related to minecraft...
And i read whole story
01/14/2014 11:33 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
SwooceRoDah
Well that's uh. Well.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome