-builder=open
-builder=open
-builder= open

Redstoners
redstone=open

Designers
-open
-open

What's up everbody? My name is Alex and I'm gathering some skilled builders/staff to create a server. so please apply make it good i will not except one word awnsers.
So I need high skilled builders

Builders
1 - What's your gamertag?
2 - How old are you?
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) 4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder?
5 - Which are your best building qualities?
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? [Builder/Redstone/Designe
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team?
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft?
9 - Do you have Skype?
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map?
11- any pics of what you can build?
I'll start:

- Minecraft 1.2.3 version
- Whitelist will be On untill the server is released
-
So, thank you for reading all this [if you did] and reply to this thread if you want to be on the team. I'll be fully impartial in picking the builders/staff.

Sincerely, ringloo

Application for Mod
What is your experience? (dont just say you have been mod/admin on other servers)

2 - How old are you?
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone)
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems?
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod?
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod?
9 - Do you have Skype?
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away?
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10)
ringloo123
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

trolldruel0130
03/29/2012 11:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
Whats your gamer tag: Shadow_of_Doom
How old are you: just turned 12
Where do you live: U.S. AZ
What are your techniques on sorting out problems: At first, on classic, my first username was NoGrief2211 and then I forgot the password and made another one called Griefer Detector, so I went on a few servers, made things, got griefed, fixed that, hid, and watched the grief happen. I have done that alot of times, so I can also be a lawyer and show proof that someone griefed (A.K.A. Screenshot)
What type of Mod, Head Mod, or Mod: Well, I could be a mod, because I don't like it when I have too much power, counting the fact that I have a tendency of banning myself for griefing or spamming.
Do you have skype: No, SOrry.
Do you have freetime to hold the server while I am away, I can hold around 3:00 to 7:00 on monday, tuesday, and thursday. wensday and friday I am with my dad but every other weekend I am able to hold.
Are you mature: Yes, I might be very annoyed and cuss, or spell add but the d's replaced with s, on accident but thats all.
Expirince:(sorry for the spelling) I have been an admin on a few servers, a mod on another, an owner of a private server, and an op. the mod and an admin was gaining it by their trust.
I can make some really good redstone things, like a lever or button combanation lock, a perfect tnt cannon, hidden traps, and, If I can remember how to place things on floating sand or gravel, a cake trap.
and I would like to be a redstoner
LordSimeon
03/10/2012 4:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
My gamertag is LordSimeon

- How old are you?
Im currently 15 years old, I am a mature, friendly guy, gets on with everybody. Always follows the rules.

3 - Where do you live? [time zone)
I live in the United Kingdom. (Eastern, London, Libson)

5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems? Well the way I sort out and problems, such as hacking, I first try to collect some evidence that the player has a hacked griefing client, or even mods such as XRay and Fly Mod and Many More. If he is found guilty, ill give him a 15 minute ban, and he best remove the hacks, if he dosen't apply with the rules then its a insta-ban.

6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod? I may sound greedy, but I would love to be a head mod or even a normal mod. I love to manage servers and maintain my part of looking after it.

7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod? I want to be a moderator because, I think I can look after the server and help it grow, Also I could help others if they are in need of it. I would never give out stuff to people because its wrong. Specialy if the server is a factions one or a survival.

9 - Do you have Skype?
I do infact my username is ZentraHD

10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away?'
Since I have school, I may be able to host after 4pm. UK Time.

11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) My personal opinion I think im somewhere about 9.2

Experience: I've been a mod on two servers and a admin on one. Everything worked out. My computer restarted and I lost all access to the server due to a re-boot.

If your looking for a decent guy, then im probably him.
Destroyer80
03/10/2012 4:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Builder App

1 - What's your gamertag? Destroyer80

2 - How old are you? 17

3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) Tennessee Central Time - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder? I have quite good experience building structures, and am a experienced player.

5 - Which are your best building qualities? Redstone contraptions, and castles, etc.

6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? [Builder/Redstone/Designer] I'd like to be a builder AND redstone person, if possible.

7 - Why do you want to be part of the team? I just want to have fun and help others, seeing as I got WAY too much free time.

8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft? Yes

9 - Do you have Skype? Mic is broken, but yes

10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? Yes

11- any pics of what you can build?
I've currently deleted my pics, but if it is necessary, I will hand some of my castle build.
OnionRingMan
03/10/2012 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
- What's your gamertag? OnionRingMan98
2 - How old are you? 13
3 - Where do you live? [time zone) Eastern Standard Time
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems? Hear both sides of the story and decide who is telling the truth.
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod? Mod
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod? I like to have multiple commands to control the server with.
9 - Do you have Skype? Yes
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away? I have plenty of free time.
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) 9.5
skaterdued12
03/10/2012 4:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
1 - What's your gamertag? skaterdued12
2 - How old are you?14
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone)Canada
4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder?i have played for 3 years
5 - Which are your best building qualities?8-bit and redstone
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? [Builder/Redstone/Designer] redstone
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team?I would like to build some redstone designs for you
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft?yes I do
9 - Do you have Skype?Yes
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? Yes
11- any pics of what you can build?Yes
I'll start: Now
SLIPPERYYgypsy
03/10/2012 4:21 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pig
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

this is more pics from my single player map
SLIPPERYYgypsy
03/10/2012 4:18 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pig
BUILDER APPLICATION
1. my in game name is SLIPPERYYgypsy (p.s. its the same for XBOX live if you want to add me ;P )
2. 15 (soon turning 16)
3. I'm not really sure but i live in eastern australia (QLD brisbane)
4. if accepted it would be my first time as a builder. but even if i do not get chosen i can build very good looking structures whilst in survival.
5. my versatility in building can allow me to build in all biomes. my buildings are also very good looking and i am happy to build for others
6. im not good with redstone (not gonna lie, i can only build very basic circuits) so any thing else i will be happy with (preferably builder)
7. because i feel that i have a lot to offer to the server, and i am very willing to listen to others (no matter the rank)
8. i own the full version
9. no but i can download it if necessary, but i do not have i mic. but if necessary i will save up and buy on.
10. yes, especially on tuesday nights and saturday nights. but other than that pretty much very night
11. yes, this is my old single player map, unfortunately it was lost along with my old computer. but i kept the pics cause it was my favourite one. if you want more recent ones just ask i will put them up. (i recently converted a whole village in the desert into a "deserty looking" village using a lot of sandstone)
i'll start: to build what ever needs to be built for the server, then i would start my house. the servers needs come before my players needs (houses etc.)
spencee23
03/10/2012 3:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Application for Mod
What is your experience? (Hello My Name Is Spencer And I Like To Try Out For Staff. I Own A Server And Set Up Many Plugins Before. I Am Nice To People And Strict If People Don't Obey The Rules. If You Pick Me I Am Sure You Will Like Me A lot.)

1 -spencee23
2 -11
3 -America [Eastern Time Zone]
5 -Well People Say I Should Be A Therapist One Day Cause Im Good At Solving Problems.
6 -Head Mod Please.
7 -Because I Love To Help People Out And I Love Minecraft.
9 -Yes
10 -Yes But Not In The Summer.
11-7
Destroyer80
03/10/2012 4:43 pm
I just can't respect someone who Types Like This.
CreeperSlayer306
03/10/2012 3:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
1 - What's your gamertag? CreeperSlayer306
2 - How old are you? 11 but I'm MATURE
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) Central time
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems?
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod? Head mod if not i will just take mod
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod? cause I can type fast and can ban people and i can make sure people dont grief.
9 - Do you have Skype? Yes
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away? Most of the time I will but I might not be able to for a little bit a day
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) 9
jasonderlo22
03/10/2012 3:30 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Modder
1 - What's your gamertag? jasonderlo22

2 - How old are you? i am 10 but not like some of those little kiddies that are realy annoying.

3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) Australia so i think it is Australasia

5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems?just to ask both side of the story it works on other servers when i was admin and mod.

6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod?Head mod or mod

7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod?Well i want to make this server a better place i can help you and also help the server.I can build quite good as well so if you
want something build i will build it right away.

9 - Do you have Skype?No sorry.

10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away?i am in school so i can be on before and after school and on weekends.

11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) Mabye a 8 or 9 but you may not think that because of my age.
jasonderlo22
03/10/2012 3:30 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Modder
1 - What's your gamertag? jasonderlo22

2 - How old are you? i am 10 but not like some of those little kiddies that are realy annoying.

3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) Australia so i think it is Australasia

5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems?just to ask both side of the story it works on other servers when i was admin and mod.

6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod?Head mod or mod

7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod?Well i want to make this server a better place i can help you and also help the server.I can build quite good as well so if you
want something build i will build it right away.

9 - Do you have Skype?No sorry.

10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away?i am in school so i can be on before and after school and on weekends.

11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) Mabye a 8 or 9 but you may not think that because of my age.
pokeblock300
03/10/2012 3:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
add108
I'll start: what u mean?

I believe he means "What will you start building".
pokeblock300
03/10/2012 3:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
1 - What's your gamertag? In-game-name? Both are pokeblock300
2 - How old are you? 13
3 - Where do you live? [time zone] Southern Canada
4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder? 1 Verison (form 1.2 beta)
5 - Which are your best building qualities? - Decorative
6 - What type of builder would you want to work as? [Builder/Redstone Engineer/Designer] - Builder/Designer is good with me
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team? - Nothing better to do, and I feel i could help greatly.
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft?- Yes
9 - Do you have Skype?- YES
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? - Probably in the next 7-8 days when this gets posted
11- any pics of what you can build? - No... but I can give some examples
I'll start: Anything you need me to do, boss!
ringloo123
03/10/2012 3:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
come on we need moremods and builders
MLGketekat
03/10/2012 2:48 pm
Experience:i have helped many small servers but sadly never been a mod though

1 - What's your gamertag? gcrnich
2 - How old are you? 14
3 - Where do you live? (tim zone) CST
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems? i try to make the players comprimise and i dont take sides
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod? mod
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod? because i want to help keep the server a nice place to play and build
9 - Do you have Skype? nope
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away? yes but i do have school
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) 9
LeGeNdArY_MiNeRs
03/10/2012 2:39 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
1 - What's your gamertag?LeGeNdArY_MiNeRs
2 - How old are you?15
3 - Where do you live? [time zone) America northern
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems?Hear both sides and ask witnesses
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod?Either
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod?So I can help out server and help people
9 - Do you have Skype?Yeah
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away? Yes
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10)9
Experience:I had saved a server 2 times because of abusive staff and been op/admin on a lot of servers mod too and I fixed greifs and stuff
~LeGeNdArY_MiNeRs
add108
03/10/2012 2:38 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
1 - What's your gamertag? marshallwa108
2 - How old are you? 18
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) eastern
4 What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder? ive built tons of spawns
5 - Which are your best building qualities? redstone pixelart cool buildings and castles
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? [Builder/Redstone/Designe builder
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team? im a awsome builder and can build 8 hours a day
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft? yes
9 - Do you have Skype? no sorry
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? yes alot
11- any pics of what you can build? sorry no
I'll start: what u mean?
Capt_Chris1995
03/10/2012 2:33 pm
My gamertag is Capt_Chris1995

2 - How old are you?
I am 16 years of age

3 - Where do you live? [time zone)
I live in Canada (Eastern time zone)

5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems? I try to hear both sides of the
problem, and expect proof of something.

6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod? Just a normal Mod

7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod?
I believe that with me as a Mod, while
other admins/mods are offline, could still keep the server under control.

9 - Do you have Skype?
Yes, my username is KnightHawk95

10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away?'
I do, I just need 2 days notice.

11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10)
I believe I am on a mature level of 8.6

Experience: I helped mod 3 servers with total success.
* References available upon request*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome