<>RingCraft RPG server looking for a team<> (must get spout)

ringloo123's Avatar ringloo1233/27/12 1:19 pm
1 emeralds 149 8
3/28/2012 1:30 am
bluelegend7's Avatar bluelegend7
RingCraft

Staff

Owner- Ringloo
Co-owner- Will4680
Mod-Open
Mod-Open
Mod-Open[/spoiler]

There will be many plugins But the main ones are the following…

RPGessentials - A pluing which Suits the style of the server.

Factions – there will be 4 Guilds that you can join each guild different and in the guilds they can create there own faction and defend against the other guilds.

Plugins- just more plugins like economy and Nocheat And quests also citizens which includes Npc’s .

SpoutCraft Info

Spout is a server based client which open ups for a new world with mods and plugins. It connects server and client and makes it possible to add new blocks, mobs and other things. But without SpoutCraft will you not be able to participate with all these new awesome features.

SpoutCraft is the client connecting the user to the server. With this will you be able to see all new blocks and other stuff. It also adds speed improvements.

Application:

well im going to be diffrent and say "make your own questions and awser them"
But one question Must be What do you think you can do to help out this server?

Full Credit to the solitude team for helping me with this and the terrain builders Alot more to come i still need more people to help.

Sneak Peak:
ringloo123
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

bluelegend7
03/28/2012 1:30 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Button Pusher
is the server down now?
i cant join it says conecction errer
AnZaNaMa
03/27/2012 2:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: AnZaNaMa
Q) What can you do to help this server?
A) In the case of greifers, i can logblock, rollback, ban, ipban, and help the people who got greifed. I can be on at least 3 hours, most days. I can build, help, and much more.
Q) Can you get out there and help people? Make friends?
A) Yes, i can. I am very outgoing and I am sure I would make a great addition to your team.
Q) Do you have any experience in administrating?
A) Yes, very much so! I have been Admin on Adventurecraft, OP on MineKB, and I own a server.
Q) What plugins do you know how to use?
A) I know how to use a lot of plugins, including: Lockette, Armageddon, Movecraft, HeroicDeath, Bananagen, Blockhat, bSpace, Essentials, Groupmanager, iConomy, Logblock, mcMMO, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-NetherPortals, Multiverse-Signportals, PorteCoulissante, RetractableBridge, Showcase, Teslacoil, Towny, Worldedit, Worldguard, and many more.
Q) What would you do if a new person got on?
A) I would say: Welcome to the server! Ask me if there's anything you need.

If you choose me, i will probably check back, but I would appreciate it if you could also eMail me. recovery22306@gmail.com

Thanks!
-AnZaNaMa

Also, I have teamspeak.
PlankGang
03/27/2012 1:47 pm
Level 45 : Master Pirate
IGN: Lord_Morgo
RPG server experience: Yes, lots.
Spoutcraft: Who doesn't have it?
Have you been banned before: To be honest... Never...
Are you a good RPG medieval builder: Look at my builds of proof.
Are you good at Roleplay: Indeed.
Why would you like to be part of the server staff: I wish to be a part of the staff on a RPG style server for once, it's really fun and awesome.
What can you do to help out the server: Enforce Roleplaying and RPG style building on the server, so that it will all be clean and fun. Also, I am good with RPGEssentials plugin, used it myself for my Private RP server.

Hope you accept this.

Lord Alexander Morgo
pkjr78
03/27/2012 1:41 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco
IGN: Pkjr78

Why do you want to be apart of the staff: because i used to be admin on many servers and i think my experience can really help the server.

Can i build: Hell yeah! i have been apart of many building teams and i have a lot of experience

Are you experienced with plugins: Yea, because of my experience i know how to use many plugins a i learn fast!

Am i good with the spout launcher: yes, actually i have used it a lot and my friends use it on their server

have you been banned b4: yeah but that was because i was hacked :-/

Why do you think you can really help and be apart of the server: because once again because of my experience and because i really like to help people!

Have you been apart of a lot of RP style servers: Yeah actually i was admin on one but sadly all the servers i played on either got griefed or hacked and shutdown
reagands
03/27/2012 1:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: XI_Reggy_IX
why i want to be here:
well i have recently been bored of old and plain servers but i think i could help with stuff I.E
keeping griefers away making sure people follow rules but most importantly so that i can give something to your community.

i also like the style of rpg it can let you become the person you are in minecraft.

i have a youtube account aswell and your city/empire what everyou call it i would love to have in my vids.
so i hape you accept me into the team i will be happy to help and serve you.
ringloo123
03/27/2012 1:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Hey there. Brilliant app You accepted into the "team", can you just pm me some more info like your time zone, skype name and that sort of thing. ill send you the ip via pm when you send me this informaition.

hope you reply. bluelegend7
lbm2000
03/27/2012 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[quote="lbm2000"]ign; lbm2000
why you want admin: because i like helping people and building and im really bored and wanna build a spawn.
why our server: because i want to play with rpgs
have you had expirience with RPG: yes i have been admin on suncoast smp.
have you expierence with spout:no but i learn
can you build: yes i have build giant projects like city's and other stuff im great at spawn to
why do you think you can help the server: help building and helping people with their problems ban greifers and build spawn.

that was my apply hope you like it
bluelegend7
03/27/2012 1:25 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Button Pusher
ign; bluelegend7
why you want mod: because i like helping people and i love rpg
why our server: because i love role playing servers and spout is my favo launcher for minecraft.
have you had expirience with RPG: yes i have been mod on suncoast smp.
have you expierence with spout: yes and i learn fast about new things i suggest the stained spout glass plugin .
can you build: yes i have build giant projects like city's and other stuff.
why do you think you can help the server: help building and helping people with their problems

that was my apply hope you like it

p.s what texture pack are you using
p.p.s i love the pictures and i hope to be in the team
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome