Scam Test

MrCatSquid's Avatar MrCatSquid2/8/16 7:49 pm
1 emeralds 310 6
2/8/2016 8:11 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hello! Tis I, MrCatSquid. I am making this post, FOR SCIENCE. We've all seen them before, those scammy "FREE STEAM WALLET CODES!!" Well, today folks, I will be testing these scammy links. I'm curious to see what really happens. Will it work? Will I get a virus? Who knows! Atleast you'll find out! But first things first, disclaimers.... DISCLAIMER: Don't try this, if It is a scam, It could seriously harm your computer. That's why im using an old latop, about to be trashed anyways. Also, be careful with putting out emails and such, that's why I'm also using a VPN and fake email.

Now, before I get started, I need a little help. The site I found for the scam, requires a certain amount of views to unlock :/. So, I need a little help. (Btw mods, this is not advertising. I've already checked the site to see if clicking on it can do anything, like download a virus or bad cookies. It doesn't, btw)

I made it to 1 views, but I need 20. If you do decide to help out, please let me know in the comments, so I can see if It actually counts the clicks right. All you have to do click on the link, and exit when it loads. That's all. No advertising, no sign up. Just click, then come back here and see what happens to me.

Here's the link
Click to reveal
-snip-

I'll be posting pictures soon!
MrCatSquid
Level 21 : Expert Fish