Thē sky islænd [RP APP THREAD/OOC]

yoavsnake's Avatar yoavsnake5/26/12 1:16 am
7/6/2012 11:58 am
TheKhan's Avatar TheKhan
"You even mention the words "Server" or "IGN" and I will rip off your limbs, take out your organs one by one, then throw you into a pack of zombies to be slowly devoured while you're still alive.„ -Scarifar
This also includes to gift codes.

Thē sky islænd

Islænd is a gigantic magical floating island where a lot of people live in. There are many races; Humans, dwarves, elves, werewolves, vampires, and more who live in Islænd. But in this time, an evil cult rises, attempts to destroy slave all the races who weren't humans. A war starts between to humans and the other races. Who that weren't with the cult were often also been hated by the other races. So they were enforced to join the cult of the humæn.

There are a few main cities and places: (you are free to make your own, as long as they aren't very big.)
Click to reveal
Æther - The capital city of Islænd, named for the Greek goddess, Aether.
New Mistireal - A big city of mainly facilities and work places.
Sky woods - The biggest forest (Maybe a jungle) in Islænd. A home to the dragonians.
Soft Meadow - An elves city.
The tree of life - A gigantic tree which many animals live in.

Races (Chose another if it is familiar to others, and not over powered):
Click to reveal
Human: Am I really going to explain?
Elf: Tall human - like creature with sharp ears.
Dwarf: A bit of shirt human - like creature who specifies mining and digging.
Werewolves: As normals, but there are two types: The type of half-human half-wolf, and the classic type.
Vampires: You know exactly what I mean. They don't get crispy from the sun, but they do get hurt from it, a little.
Dragonians: Human like creatures who one of they're grand-grand-grand father were a dragon. There are four types: Fire, Ice, Earth, and Nature. They can't fly. And they're magic type will always be they're own type.

Rules:
-No god-modding/over powered!
-Though MineCraftia is bellow, this has nothing with MineCraft.
-No emoticons in IC talk!
-It is past tense.
-NO trolling!
-Be mature.
-Correct your grammar.
-Use ((This)) or
Click to reveal
Spoilers
for OOC talk.
-IC = In Character; OOC = Out Of Character.
-You can use ae instead of æ. You can find æ by long tapping 'a' with an Apple device.
-Not necessary, say with which character do you use.

Application:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Appearance (Pictures appreciated)[/b]:
[b]Backstory[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Skills[/b]:
[b]Magic type (Elements)[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]:

You are allowed to have up to 3 living characters! (Death is allowed, but not recommended.)

Current role-players:

yoavsnake - John Spadefields, a young male 24 aged dwarf. Page 1
Llamas7 - Maya Kanine, a young female 14 aged 'werewolf', the type of half-half. Page 1
King_Olly - Daniel Maydern, a male man ages 34, a dragonian. Page 1.
Xx_MissMeowz_xX - Rivine Terean, a young female elf, ages 17. Page 2.
TNTRULES250 - James Bryon, an amazing shapeshifter 'orb'. Page 4.
Level 41 : Master Herobrine

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2012 11:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheKhan
Queston:Are Dark Elves and Undead allowed? (Such as a Lich or a skeleton or a BlackGuard Anti-Paladin thingy?)
06/01/2012 9:13 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Name:Damon Farrow
Race:Dragonian
Appearance (Pictures appreciated):

Backstory:Damon was only young when it happened, when the cult arose. Like others he was taught to HATE it and so he did. He learned to fight and defend himself incase they dared enter the sky woods. He was prepared to defend the forest and his friend and family to his last breath, but then after seeing the beauty of the forest something... snapped! and he began to care and understand, he began to search for a way to end this petty war! He ran from all he knew and moved to the Tree of life, the life force of Islænd, and vowed to defend it. He learnt about the Islænd from it and about plants and animals, he began to from attached to them.
Personality:Damon hates the war and searches for a peaceful solution but will kill any who threaten him onsight
Skills:One with nature and animals
Magic type (Elements):Earth
Abilities:Can merge into trees(or anything made of wood) and the ground (go through etc.
05/30/2012 4:20 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Phantomaus
Well i noticed that mistake srry.
05/30/2012 12:53 pm
yoavsnake
Erm... I am not sure... Well, accepted, I guess. And dragonians are dragon-humans, not creepers.
05/30/2012 10:49 am
Phantomaus
When do i get accepted or declined ?
05/29/2012 11:54 am
Phantomaus
Name: Walter Richman
Appearance (Pictures appreciated) : Well i have no creeper picture but imagine a creeper in a suit.
Backstory: Walter was born in New Mistireal but when his parents died he wnet to an orphanage in a small town . For long he has wondered how his parents died (because the doctor couldnt find out what).
Personality: Soft and gets sad very easily but has a angry side.
Skills: He is excellent at making potions and is a detective.
Magic type (Elements): Fire
Abilities: The abilitie to set enemys on fire with his claws and can set blocks on fire.
05/29/2012 11:32 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
TNTRULES250
@kiddfisher

Try to use Spoiler tabs for images (THIS is a spoiler tab):
Click to reveal
The code for this is [spoiler][/spoiler]
05/29/2012 9:50 am
yoavsnake
Yes...
05/28/2012 7:25 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
Aether_Angel
Am I accepted?
05/28/2012 12:20 am
yoavsnake
All accepted at the 5th page!
@TNTNRULES250
You were accepted.
05/28/2012 12:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kiddfisher
Name:Pryo Burnes
Race:Draconian
Backstory:He was hatched the runt of the litter of a very large family, most of his siblings closer resembling dragons than humans, he was rejected by his family, and has lived by himself in SkyWoods ever since. When he was young he befriended a dark elf who taught him powers of dark magic and assassination, and gave him his dagger imbued with a magic poison before departing for the land of minecraftia below. Pryo yearns to find a companion or group to travel with.
Personality:Reclusive & shy, easily angered, loyal to friends.
Skills:Sneaking, silent flight,
Magic type (Elements):Shadow
Abilities:Invisibilty (but limited somehow, idk how, but...)
deception (basically weak mind control)

sorry the pic is a bit big...
05/27/2012 10:28 pm
Aether_Angel
Name: Aether
Race: Goddess (Of Peace, Magic, and Dreams, Patron of Aether)
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: After the creation of the Divines, the world was thrown into chaos. The main gods of the High Divine Society decided to fix this, so they created a drop-dead gorgeous goddess, and gave her the items of Peace, Magic, and Dreams to guard and sponsor. They put wonderful smarts in her head, and angel wings on her back, so she could fly and stop the chaos. Seeing as there was no Divine named after their home realm, the Aether, they named her Aether and sent her on her mission: to bring about peace. All of the chaos has stopped, and war hasn't sprouted in one hundred fifty years.
Personality: Kind, gentle, spontaneous, giving at times, at others cold, merciless, and protective of what she stands for.
Skills: Magic, flying.
Magic type: Sky, Ice, Dreams, and Peace.
Abilities: The ability to bring about peace, appear and give guidance in dreams, typical magic abilities, general goddess abilities, and (I will never use this, and when I do, it will be completely necessary.) the ability to switch appearances.
Anything else?: If you don't like it, I can make a new one. Also, what time period are we in?
05/27/2012 9:41 pm
Aether_Angel
You named a city after me? Oh, thank you!
Applying now!
05/27/2012 3:01 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
zmg0897
Name:Arcanon
Click to reveal

Backstory:Arcanon is a dragon of intelligence who has been around since the begining of the skyworld, he has been asleep for over 800 year's and has reawoken, he live's in a tower full of book's who's knowledge hold the secret of the universe. He spends most of his time reading, occasionally a traveller will come to him with a question, but in order for there question to be answered, they must give arcanon a new book, or a work of art.
Personality:He does not talk physically but mentally. he only help's other's if they do him a favor.
Skills:he is pychic and has many magic power's
Magic type (Elements):he his well versed in all of the magicall element's
Abilities:he can talk telekinetically, and read minds.
05/27/2012 12:02 pm
maxlip
yesh thank you
05/27/2012 11:59 am
maxlip
did I make it in?
05/27/2012 11:41 am
maxlip
Name:alther
Race: elf/ghost
Appearance (Pictures appreciated):his face is covered with white bandage cloth exept for the eyes. The only other part uncovered by clothes are his arms
Backstory:born into a very poor family only to be thrashed around by other because he was poor, after most school days he would go practice his archery with his bow (which he made),until one day he came across a red glowing stone and alther picked it up and the stone set him on fire causing him to die a painful death but his soul lived on and the glowing rock embeded in his body now after a couple year just floating from place to place he went back into his body and he woke up again now at the age of 19 only to find out that he could turn into a ghost! so now he is an adventurer also trying to find out what happend to his family which had dissapeared after he "died".
Personality: very easy to befriend almost always happy cant get sad or anrgy unless you talk about his family and can crack a couple or cheesy joke every once and a while
Skills: very good with a bow and skilled at climing
Magic type (Elements): fire
Abilities:can turn into ghost and float though walls, and propel while in elf mode with fire
Weakness's only weak spot is where the rock is embeded in his chest and arms can still die from fire so he must be careful.

srry if back story is a little long.
05/27/2012 11:59 am
yoavsnake
Accepticallly accepted.
Though, try to work on your grammar a bit more.
05/27/2012 11:30 am
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Yerp.
05/27/2012 11:29 am
yoavsnake
Accceptegishingly accepted!
Wait... His a werefox!
05/27/2012 11:03 am
maxlip
Name[/b]:sgt.lipton
Race[/b]:human
Age[/b]:19
Gender[/b]:male
appearance (Pictures appreciated)[/b]:(couldent paste (look up 101st airborne on google images))
Back story[/b]:he was dropping into normandy but his parachute woudent open so he fell to his death but didnt die and was "transported" magicly into the Thē sky islænd he woke up in a forest with only his clothes and helmet on
Personality[/b]: very good leader willing to die for anyone who is in trouble very fit to
Skills[/b]: bows,knifes(swords) and farming
Magic type (Elements)[/b]: hes human no real magical type
Abilities[/b]:can jump great distances and survive great falls
05/27/2012 11:10 am
yoavsnake
Sorry...
1. It is medieval.
2. The back story is too much short.
05/27/2012 10:42 am
yoavsnake
Hmmm... Interesting one.
Acceptutitionocularism!
Though, it might be overpowered... I think it's better to be only normal and not supernatural creatures/people.
05/27/2012 1:55 pm
TNTRULES250
Its not Supernatural, its a Mutation
05/27/2012 2:23 pm
yoavsnake
Whoops. I meant not transforming into supernatural creatures/people; sorry.
05/27/2012 2:43 pm
TNTRULES250
A mutation that happens when you are growing up and becoming fully Mature. It affects the Genetic Coding of the body, practically making sure it is not controllable. James doesnt change due to thoughts, he changes due to his mood.

Am I accepted? Because I dont understand some words
05/27/2012 9:45 am
TNTRULES250
Name: James Bryon
Race: Shapeshifter
Click to reveal
(Ignore background, the glowing/gaseus thing is me)

Backstory: James was originally born as a Human but suffered a rare disorder that changes the way the body forms while growing and started to glow, before suddenly changing into a golden glowing gassy orb. He started getting scared as the transformation went underway, and started glowing bright red. James lived 15 years of his current life as that orb, able to change form at any time to get through things. He only changes back to his original form (the orb) when he gets calm and peaceful, yet that never lasts for long as James has been picked on for being able to change form at any time and place.
Personality: A good gassy floating orb that can change its form to suit its current mood
Skills: Able to quickly escape fights
Magic type (Elements): Lightning (can be deflected to hit James instead of the intended target)
Abilities: Shapeshifting, Flight (only in Orb form)
Weaknesses (Extra one I thought you might wanna know): Lightning, Bright Lights, Gas, Insults, Anger
05/27/2012 12:41 am
ultradoom5
Bckstoreh.
05/27/2012 12:35 am
ultradoom5
Those are a scam. I'll get a bs soon. Needs creative juice.
05/27/2012 12:38 am
yoavsnake
bs?
05/27/2012 12:34 am
yoavsnake
ultradoom5Name: Seve Sra'ak
Race: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/kit-history/
Appearance (Pictures appreciated): The top right pic on the blog
Backstory: Soon... soon...
Personality: Funny, always makes jokes. Loyal and vengeful.
Skills: Very agile.
Abilities: Can use fire to propel himself, e.g. higher jumping, stronger kicks and punches.

Seems good, go on.
05/26/2012 8:43 pm
ultradoom5
Name: Seve Sra'ak
Race: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/kit-history/
Appearance (Pictures appreciated): The top right pic on the blog
Backstory: Lets do this... Seve was born into an average family, not poor, not rich. His father was mixed up in a bad racket, to pay for his addictions. One day, his father came home in a rush, and told them they had to leave. They ran to a house that his father had prepared, but they were followed. His father had refused to pay a gang, so they tracked him down. They burnt down his house, while they were inside. Seve was barely able to escape with his own life, thanks to his powers. He was just in time to see that the gang members were werewolves. Ever since then, he had a special hatred for them.
Personality: Funny, always makes jokes. Loyal and vengeful.
Skills: Very agile.
Abilities: Can use fire to propel himself, e.g. higher jumping, stronger kicks and punches.
05/27/2012 11:18 am
ultradoom5
TADA! I'm done,
05/26/2012 8:21 pm
ultradoom5
Can I be a different species? I find your list... limiting.
05/26/2012 5:25 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Name:Jack Fortune
Race:Vampire
Appearance (Pictures appreciated):pale skin and always wearing a green hoodie
Back story:When jack was a little boy,which was forever ago,his mother and father
scolded him for everything he did.They got killed shortly after he sucked his first blood.(When he was 15). He vowed that day to kill everyone in sight.
Personality:Evil coal black eyes
Skills:Swordsmanship
Magic type (Elements):Darkness (if not a element) Water
Abilities:To turn into a bat in the darkness of night
05/27/2012 12:32 am
yoavsnake
Accepted, I guess; though the age... That means he came from MineCraftia, because Islaend is much younger.
05/26/2012 2:08 pm
yoavsnake
Islaend hits a floating bump and returns to the top of the page.
05/26/2012 11:39 am
Level 30 : Artisan Toast
Hearmuffs
If nature is demolished, it means, if nature if being torn apart. EX: Forest Fires, mercilessly murdering innocent animals, etc.
05/26/2012 11:20 am
yoavsnake
@Xx_MissMeowz_xX
Acepticallishiusly accepted!
I didn't understand really understood her weakness, though.
05/26/2012 11:00 am
Level 30 : Artisan Toast
Hearmuffs
Name: Rivine Terean
Race: Elf

http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t480/MeowPow00/?action=view&current=Untitled-1.png

Backstory:Rivine was born in Sky Woods, but she later moved to Soft Meadows, an unknown town surrounded by meadows and forests. Her mother and father founded the place, and claimed it as the home of the elves. The town slowly built up, until it was a cute and petite little city. It became more popular, leaving the first settlers wary. When Rivine was 15, the town was bustling with activity, but it wasn't the biggest city. She decided to wander around the Desolate Forest, a forest in which brought a haunted look into your eyes. While walking, she heard a noise, and quickly climbed up a tree. She stared down, and saw a unicorn, standing strong. She quickly and quietly jumped down, and quickly became friends with the unicorn. She named the unicorn MoonDancer, as it would dance across the moon. MoonDancer taught Rivine everything she knew about healing, and in return, Rivine would sing to MoonDancer, soothing her. Soon after Rivine met MoonDancer, she would walk through the meadows, and sing to the birds, making time slowly slow down. By the time she was 17, Rivine could sing, and time would freeze. It would only freeze if she wanted it to, and, by the lyrics of her magical songs. She also took into the training of using the bow and arrows, and she quickly mastered the skill. When the war started, she was already highly trained, and sided against the Humans.
Personality: Rivine is a quiet, agile, friendly, nature-loving, and loves her friends of nature dearly.
Skills: Rivine can jump from tree to tree, and sing the highest pitch of music.
Magic type (Elements): Time (Yes, it is an element.)
Abilities: When Rivine sings, time freezes, slows down, or goes really fast. Her weakness though, is if MoonDancer was either hurt or injured, or, if nature was being demolished.
05/26/2012 9:36 am
yoavsnake
@Jackattack4000
Sorry; still...
05/26/2012 9:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Man_pie
Name:Man_pie
Race:Dragocian
Appearance (Pictures appreciated):Tall broad shoulders
Backstory:Cast out from the family my character learned to wield magic himself
Personality:Will fight for whats right
Skills:Building, Magic, Sword fighting
Abilities:Magic, Sword fighting, Theivery (will not steal)
05/26/2012 9:26 am
yoavsnake
Erm... Sorry. That's too much shirt.
05/26/2012 9:22 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
The Teszybco
Server, IGN. :3
And actually not really, you could teleport somewhere, get mobbed, and be screwed. Also, maybe if you limit your distance of teleportation.
05/26/2012 9:25 am
yoavsnake
Well, King Olives decides. Wait, am I talking to a zombie's stomach?
05/26/2012 9:18 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
The Teszybco
Every couple hours is more realistic.. Maybe a day even.
05/26/2012 9:21 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
.... Dafaq?
05/26/2012 9:21 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist
Olly
That could equal out to godmodding - I think one week is okay.
05/26/2012 9:07 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Can I be someone with multiple personalities?
05/26/2012 9:16 am
yoavsnake
Yes - up to three. If you want to replace one, you need to make one of your characters 'to die'.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome